over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2018: link, predictions and discussion

I really like rhoden but come on...he has the worst back half of the body than all other top 5. Only knock on phil was a bloated stomach.

Phil's stomach was a mess. Distended, wide waste..which made his shoulders look even more narrow. For the evening almost no abs!

Then his legs lost that wow factor. To me, he could've been 3rd. And I disagree with the worse back half of the top 5.

That is crazy and unhealthy. I wonder what kind of kamikaze protocol he used to drop 24 lb in a matter of hours.

If that's true then his super religious, god babbling persona is total bullshit.

basically every prominent male character in the old testament had 'hand maids' or concubines

basically every prominent male character in the old testament had 'hand maids' or concubines

Then we better acrue a stable of bitches or it’d be a sin.

I have a feeling, “Mrs. Heath” will soon become, “Mrs. Just Got Dumped” the way she disrespected Phil with that Instagram post.

Then we better acrue a stable of bitches or it’d be a sin.

I have a feeling, “Mrs. Heath” will soon become, “Mrs. Just Got Dumped” the way she disrespected Phil with that Instagram post.

Where is that post at? I didn't see it? What's her IG name?

Where is that post at? I didn't see it? What's her IG name?

Posted from his Mrs. Phil Heath (her Instagram name is Mrs Heath or something like that

“Dude is such a poor sport when he wins, so it doesn't surprise me how he is when he loses.”

Wait, i think i misinterpreted the post i quoted. My bad

Last edited:
Rhoden winning this year has to be the biggest upset of all time, hands down. Going from 4th to 1st at the age of 43 and dethroning a 7 time champ is insane. Either the judges didn't want Phil to tie the record or they really preferred Rhoden. Even more unbelievable is the fact Rhoden quit for over a decade and got out of shape. I'm satisfied with the result.

predictions for next year

1. Shawn Rhoden will be improved and battling to defend his top spot

2. Roelly will be battling for second or higher if Shawn is off

3. if Ramy comes in peeled, he will be battling for 3rd

4. Brandon will be battling Phil for 4th

5. Bonac will be somewhere in the mix.

dexter will compete in smaller shows to pad his resume, and will still place top 10 in the O'

Derek Lunsford will be promoted heavily as the new prodigy in the 212... though to be fair, he has all the tools he needs to be the next great champion

predictions for next year

1. Shawn Rhoden will be improved and battling to defend his top spot

2. Roelly will be battling for second or higher if Shawn is off

3. if Ramy comes in peeled, he will be battling for 3rd

4. Brandon will be battling Phil for 4th

5. Bonac will be somewhere in the mix.

dexter will compete in smaller shows to pad his resume, and will still place top 10 in the O'

Derek Lunsford will be promoted heavily as the new prodigy in the 212... though to be fair, he has all the tools he needs to be the next great champion

You don't think Phil will be in the mix? I can see him re-taking the throne after what happened this year. Rhoden sometimes has a tendency to be off like he was last year so it'll be interesting to see if he can do it again next year and repeat. I can see him being one and done like Dexter

You don't think Phil will be in the mix? I can see him re-taking the throne after what happened this year. Rhoden sometimes has a tendency to be off like he was last year so it'll be interesting to see if he can do it again next year and repeat. I can see him being one and done like Dexter

Shawn broke his jaw last year or something so that hindered his prep greatly.

and then he had those 'ulcers' earlier this year i think it was.

I dont think Phil can fix his stomach issue... he had his 'hernia' fixed a year ago, and still couldnt keep things tight. and his legs were faded.

I dont think Phil can fix his stomach issue... he had his 'hernia' fixed a year ago, and still couldnt keep things tight. and his legs were faded.
His hernia surgeon did a terrible job from an aesthetic perspective. Phil needs to get under an MRI to figure out what kind of ab-devouring tumor is growing in his belly :eek:

I really like rhoden but come on...he has the worst back half of the body than all other top 5. Only knock on phil was a bloated stomach.

Other knocks included his narrow width and small clavicles making him look scrunched up compared to Rhoden and Roelly.

Rhoden's hamstrings were extremely dry, conditioning was better, more streamlined, flow was better. Back wasn't as good as Phil's like you said, and obviously arms aren't as good.

Standing in the middle here he just didn't look like a Mr. Olympia. Could be his lack of width. Arnold would tell Franco he isn't opening up and needs to pose like he is large.

AqoM6R1.png

Posted from his Mrs. Phil Heath (her Instagram name is Mrs Heath or something like that

“Dude is such a poor sport when he wins, so it doesn't surprise me how he is when he loses.”

Wait, i think i misinterpreted the post i quoted. My bad

So my reasoning for blaming him for that post she made was that although she posted it... she probably got some reinforcement from Phil.

I doubt she posted that on her own without him flipping out or making her feel like she needed to say something.

Put another way, if he was sad/disappointed, but calm, I doubt she would have posted "You will never see him again".
She probably saw a certain reaction from him that made her feel like he is quitting.

I am going to take the unsubstantiated leap here and say that because he is a poor sport when he wins, he probably is a poor sport when he loses too.

Dude went on camera later saying he was cool and needed time to process things... so he probably gathered himself and calmed down a little bit later.

True about Rhoden. Forgot he had to deal with those things

How did he break his jaw? Googled it but didn't find the answer

Just taking advantage of the pic, nothing bellow is aimed at you/what you wrote.

Roelly, the guy that had the worse gut two+ years ago and now he shows up like this. What a fantastic change he made to his waste.

If, and that's a big if, Phil can do something similar to this... he will regain the title easy. But, that a very big if and i don't believe he can.

Just taking advantage of the pic, nothing bellow is aimed at you/what you wrote.

Roelly, the guy that had the worse gut two+ years ago and now he shows up like this. What a fantastic change he made to his waste.

If, and that's a big if, Phil can do something similar to this... he will regain the title easy. But, that a very big if and i don't believe he can.

honestly, Roelly should have beat phil as well.. only pose that phil beat him in is the back poses...Roelly had him on front and side IMO

I 100% agree with you on this; a lot of shots were between Roelly and Shawn. Only shot I really had Phil winning was back double and that's if you ignore his glutes and hams being considerable softer than both Roelly and Shawn. The argument could be made for Roelly taking the back double though.

honestly, Roelly should have beat phil as well.. only pose that phil beat him in is the back poses...Roelly had him on front and side IMO

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws