over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MTV Truelife

Jonnyel

Registered
I know it was aired originally awhile ago..but it was just on again...Has anyone seen the MTV Truelife Documentary with the natural bodybuilder?

yea, i thought that guy lived a pretty sad existance. no real job, live at home, no social life, no girl.............for what to be a natural nobody, wheres it gonna get him

I'll second that, I mean the guy looked decent, but his life sucked, I guess to each their own...

It didnt seem like his coach really knew what he was doing either.The guy was only having 3 meals a day during his contest prep...

I agree on the coach thing...the guy seemed like an idiot.

That would be a shitty life. Then when he is 35 single and still living with his parent's, he is going to wonder where did I go wrong?

"Then when he is 35 single and still living with his parent's, he is going to wonder where did I go wrong?" He should have been juiceing his balls off, that's where.

NICE!!

Queefer said:
"Then when he is 35 single and still living with his parent's, he is going to wonder where did I go wrong?" He should have been juiceing his balls off, that's where.

That's HILARIOUS!!!

Elimidate

I think I saw that same guy on Elimidate one time, and got dissed!!!

Now do you really think that guy was all natural. I dont. But he did have an idiot for a trainer.

well if hes not all natural then his supps are fake..lol

let me tell you i saw that show .. the guy lied he said he doesnt smoke.. he was chewing in the bathroom when he was shaving .. thats nicotine right..lol . so if he lied there why wouldnt he lie about as...i put money down that mtv did not test him for anything to expensive..

smoking is not dipping! i know plenty of people who dip and dont smoke.

LMAO he is the biggest joke ever. He lives like 30mins from me in Brick. The show he did, my boy also did. Said he looked horrible n shouldnt have gotten 3rd. Guess it was the MTV influence. Natural my ass also, another friend of mine saw him 6months ago all bloaded up like a mofo... yea, natural.

I live right next to Brick and have seen this kid out in Seaside and Belmar, have some mutual friends. He thinks he is so badass and like a pro-bber. My boy also did a show he was in and showed me his pics, he didn't look good at all.

I am from SJ

& an NPC competitor & have Many national level friends....& ALOT of people know him(when they R from north/central Jersey)as most of the shows here R &they all get a kick out of mentionioning him to everyone for a GOOD LAUGH

His dad shaved his ass, nuff said!!!!!!:rolleyes:

TH

I chew..but i dont smoke....how is that lieing about me not smoking

now if anyone thinks he is on juice they need to look again....he might be now but if he was then ....well something is wrong...

from what i seen on the show he is just a very weak natural bodybuilder....from the line up that i seen from the show him getting 3rd wasnt to out of hand...

I think mtv wanted to make it out like he didnt have a life...and that he trained so hard blah blah blah...i dont know

as for his coach...ya the guy seemed like he was a homo ....

I agree with NPC Pitt, chewing is nicotine, but I don't think the guy in the show was lying. I think he viewed dipping as somehting different. I dip and I don't consider it as bad as smoking although it can cause some of the same health problems.

He might not have been the best person to represent the sport of bodybuilding, but as PITT said, I'm sure MTV edited the piece to make it more interesting. All in all it was still funny as hell to watch!!

Jonnyel said:
I agree with NPC Pitt, chewing is nicotine, but I don't think the guy in the show was lying. I think he viewed dipping as somehting different. I dip and I don't consider it as bad as smoking although it can cause some of the same health problems.

He might not have been the best person to represent the sport of bodybuilding, but as PITT said, I'm sure MTV edited the piece to make it more interesting. All in all it was still funny as hell to watch!!

Hey i admit i enjoyed it...i like to see bodybuilding get out there more....i just think they could have gottin someone alittle better LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear