over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

multi use bottles & sterility

maxsupplements

Registered
how does everyone transfer oils into the smaller vials? do these multi use vials need rubber tops? im thinkin of gettin some t in multi vial. will i need to get some extra vials to transfer to? i will need to sterilize before and after transfer if i do. do i need to boil each bottle?

you will want to buy the sterilize bottle.

The main drawl back to doing this type of stuff at your house is that the air has bacteria in it. once you pop that top you no longer have a 100% sterile bottle. It usually will not make any difference what so ever, but the human grade products out are made in clen rooms with everything sealed off. Make sure not to touch the edge of the bottle and use hospital gloves if you can, I think you can buy them from a drug store.

multis come sterile

so preferably in a real clean bathroom, gloves, and some empty sterile vials. will i need to filter this?

what exactly are you trying to do? Take one big bottle of test and make it a bunch of small bottles. If that is the case you will not need to filter it at all as long as it has been done once before. Also it won't really matter if you do it in the cleanest bathroom in the world there is still going to be air born bacteria..lol...

But a air filter would not hurt. :D

yup

a friend and i are gonna split a 100ml bottle and need to divide it into two bottles. should i boil it afterwards? 20 min.

damn max you are paranoid.. lol.. not that thats bad though, its good you are precautious. i wouldnt worry about boiling or filtering. just get a 10CC syringe with a 18g needle and pull 50CC out and put it into the other vial.. the alchol in the test will most likely kill whatever little bacteria does get it.

good luck,

todd

Not trying to be a know it all, but the ba in the test will not kill any bacteria. It only prevents if from growing. As long as you are buying sterile products then just take it out and put it in the other one. :)

Got Juice said:
damn max you are paranoid.. i wouldnt worry about boiling or filtering. just get a 10CC syringe with a 18g needle and pull 50CC out and put it into the other "sterile" vial..

good luck,

todd

Yea bro Ive done this many times with no problems.

weight77 said:
Not trying to be a know it all, but the ba in the test will not kill any bacteria. It only prevents if from growing. As long as you are buying sterile products then just take it out and put it in the other one. :)

hmm i never knew that, you learn something new everyday.

later,

todd

Nobody asked this?

Is it mex or IP gear?

If it is, I'd sterile filter it into new sterile vials. I also do the heat-cool routine as added precaution.

Any other reputable gear, you can just transfer into new sterile vials.

xcel

ip

it is IP china labs oils if i am correct, it is from a very reputable source, from what i hear. comes in a multi use vial

how many uses do you get per filter? i hear they eventually clog or blow through...whatman .45micron seems to be the standard. correct me if i am wrong.

|--[\\]>------- Kaotik Chem. has all your answers!

sober said:
how many uses do you get per filter? i hear they eventually clog or blow through...whatman .45micron seems to be the standard. correct me if i am wrong.
I wouldn't filter over 50ml as that's what the whatman is rated at.

I've probably used 25 filters with various products and never had a blow out. You can use the filter multiple times during ONE session - I'll use a 10ml syringe and use same filter 4 time. Don't use it on two seperat days or sessions.

and - KC is the man to ask!

xcel

thanks for the info man! ill look into KC. also any difference in flow rate in .22 vs. .45micro coming from the 10cc syringe.

xcelbeyond said:

I wouldn't filter over 50ml as that's what the whatman is rated at.

I've probably used 25 filters with various products and never had a blow out. You can use the filter multiple times during ONE session - I'll use a 10ml syringe and use same filter 4 time. Don't use it on two seperat days or sessions.

and - KC is the man to ask!

xcel

Now a 0.22 vs a 0.45 is another story. I use the 0.22 all the time to make bacteriostatic water. I've heard of too many bros that couldn't get gear pushed through a 0.22. If you plan on using the 0.22, have some 0.45 on hand just in case - so all's not lost!

xcel

first off if its IP id mix in a 2:1 ratio of juice to sterile oil also to cut the BA pain, then bake it 3x like we do fina
also, id use 10-20ml juggs as the 50's top will "shred" after multiple uses with smaller Injections leaving rubber particles floating in it
.22 is virtually impossible for oil based man, .45 is all u will need
frk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear