over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Fullness

Mk677 and igf1 lr3. No joke since adding these I look fuller than when I was on HGH and slin. Just started cruising too

ANADROL FILLS THE MUSCLES. BETTER THAN DBOL. NPP is great. Make sure your T3 isnt too high, look at T3 uptake on blood. lastly, your estrogen may be too low.

My diet is pretty good 3500 cals. Heavy protein modetate carbs like 350-400 grams. Im about to 230 12% b.f. 6-0

I'm always full as hell after a rest day. I train 6 days a week so adding more rest days could be beneficial as well

Not to sound mean but if you're really 12% why do you care or even NEED muscle fullness??
At that percentage it just looks watery anyways.
I'd worry more about getting leaner/bigger then how I look in a cutoff tshirt...

-Take vegetable Glycerin with tons of water, it fills me out like nothing else
-If you don't consume very much, try adding some salt to meals
-As everyone has said, more carbs, you could probably lower protein a bit for the carb room
-Like biglizard said, sometimes resting a little more can help you fill out if you train constantly

My diet is pretty good 3500 cals. Heavy protein modetate carbs like 350-400 grams. Im about to 230 12% b.f. 6-0
I didn't even see this post cut weight down to say 5% then u can visual see what your muscles look like ....then start playing around with diet drugs

What I did is got down to 5% with very low carb Ala Dave plumbing diet....I stayed at this range then added in certain stuff while running a test base, I can easily see what's going on with my body.... also i put carbs back in mostly rice.....and it's awesome to see how the body responds to foods and certain drugs

What I did is got down to 5% with very low carb Ala Dave plumbing diet....I stayed at this range then added in certain stuff while running a test base, I can easily see what's going on with my body.... also i put carbs back in mostly rice.....and it's awesome to see how the body responds to foods and certain drugs
I'm about 6'1 47yrs old and about 5-6%....I weight 215 and people look and say I weight 230...... at this age I just wanna look like I can bench 400 and only really bench 225.....lol. strip that fat off then build!!! Best thing I ever did!!! Also I'm not a bb

I see all this shit about adding more drugs to make you fuller when we don't even know what your diet and training look like.

For me staying full means more carbs maybe a cheat meal and more rest days. If all that fails add in more of your aromatizing steroids.

I agree with Biglizard here. Everyone seems to be jumping on the take this or more of that drug. Your answer is in your diet as some have recommended already.

I agree with Biglizard here. Everyone seems to be jumping on the take this or more of that drug. Your answer is in your diet as some have recommended already.
Come on don't get partial credit.....lmao

I still think 12% is high or higher then I would wanna be.....

Last edited:
Im assuming im 12% last tims i checked could be leaner. I just fill like im dryed out a bit more than usual i wanna add more definition and fullness to my body not a bloat. Ive lost some size since i started working more. Diet is key but its nice add some chemicals into the mix on top my hrt test

mast makes the opposite of giving you a full look

also that statement makes little sense.
if something takes a long time to kick in its gonna take a long time to leave the body (long half life, enanthate ester.)

Yup, your right.

Not sure what I was thinking there.

Masteron, for me, increases mucslce density, I used the wrong wording in terms of full look.

Yup, your right.

Not sure what I was thinking there.

Masteron, for me, increases mucslce density, I used the wrong wording in terms of full look.

thats true, for that dense and dry look nothing beats the tren+mast (or winny) combo

for thickness test+deca/npp are great

combine test+tren+npp and watch your diet and you get the best out of everything imo...

I'm about 6'1 47yrs old and about 5-6%....I weight 215 and people look and say I weight 230...... at this age I just wanna look like I can bench 400 and only really bench 225.....lol. strip that fat off then build!!! Best thing I ever did!!! Also I'm not a bb

i dont think youre a true 5-6% lol
if you dont consider yourself a bodybuilder you will never see 5% BF...
nobody makes himself feel that miserable if they dont have bodybuilding ambitions...

at 5% BF you constantly feel like sh*t, dehydrated, no energy, no libido
only very few can even maintain that for more than a few weeks and only the genetic elite can do that without a ton of drugs while having a life.

no offense man, but i think you underestimate what 5% bodyfat really looks like.

youre probably really 8-9% BF, at your age and with these stats thats great and admirable.

of course ill take everything back if you can prove yourself with pics or so ;)

Last edited:
At 230 & 12% you are pretty lean already. Whats your main objective here? Are you training for anything specific, or just wanting to lean out?
Mast E is awesome for hardness but will not get you full. Anadrol will get you full, but watery; unless you are super, ultra lean.
Stick to NPP, EQ, Primo. EQ would have the most negative BP sides used along side Tren; but your Tren dose is relatively low.

At 230 & 12% you are pretty lean already. Whats your main objective here? Are you training for anything specific, or just wanting to lean out?
Mast E is awesome for hardness but will not get you full. Anadrol will get you full, but watery; unless you are super, ultra lean.
Stick to NPP, EQ, Primo. EQ would have the most negative BP sides used along side Tren; but your Tren dose is relatively low.

Im pretty lean just wanna add some more muscle you know fill out the soft spots... Tren lately has been a fat burner to me with 200 mg of test... Its summer maybe ill bump my test up a lil to 300 mg and keep the tren low under 150 and add the npp in for 8 weeks? and drop the tren in 3 weeks been on tren on for about 9 weeks... Tren E reponds to my body slowwww... I gotta up my meats been eating alot of turkey meat and tuna and eggs need heavier foods...:banghead:

Im tranining for size more size well being lean at a 34-36 inch waist.... Im comfortable at a 235-240 frame...

ive been working with a new work schedule so my gym rotation is all over the place i need to get back on a set routine and left volume my reps in are the higher range 8-15

The dude next to me is 5'10 250 bradley something... Im 6'0 230 here at the recent expo.... He isnt that much bigger than me.... He just ripped as fuck i think he like 7% b.f. Right here Im only on test started tren like a week after this pic.... I respond good to deca. Tren sometimes lol... Depends... var treats me good.. EQ takes along time really have no experince with anything Outside of that....Winny was nice... Killed my joints Dbol and anadrol and good but kill your kidneys....

url]

Last edited:
If you've been training high volume for a while that can make you look flat. It's always good to drop it down to low volume for a while and watch yourself quickly fill out.

15-20 gms of creatine and 2 gallons of water.

I got diarrhea from just reading that. :eek: :D

thats true, for that dense and dry look nothing beats the tren+mast (or winny) combo

for thickness test+deca/npp are great

combine test+tren+npp and watch your diet and you get the best out of everything imo...

i dont think youre a true 5-6% lol
if you dont consider yourself a bodybuilder you will never see 5% BF...
nobody makes himself feel that miserable if they dont have bodybuilding ambitions...

at 5% BF you constantly feel like sh*t, dehydrated, no energy, no libido
only very few can even maintain that for more than a few weeks and only the genetic elite can do that without a ton of drugs while having a life.

no offense man, but i think you underestimate what 5% bodyfat really looks like.

youre probably really 8-9% BF, at your age and with these stats thats great and admirable.

of course ill take everything back if you can prove yourself with pics or so ;)
Shit I can prove it but my pics will reveal myself because of all the ink and it's alot.....I agree it was miserable to get here I was 280lbs juicing like alot on this board and fuck this all this time I put in and I look like a bloated pig.i just got sick of it and eating like a pig... I hired Alex A for a time period to get me going and it took about 3 years to get down to where iam in the summer...for the summers I eat about 6 meals of all talapia and rice is it miserable fuck yeah but when I walk on That beach there is nothing more rewardable......I did the bf in December and she said 5.5, I know there not most reliable but how off can it be.....April i will start to take it down.....I know with all the bsers on these boards u don't know who to believe and honestly i don't blame u....for not being a bb why do it , honestly ego when u and the way your skin feels on your body there's nothing like, then have some cotton candy and some fudge on the board walk and I have veins in my face not a better feeling .........and ur right I would say 8 the most right now but summer 5 no doubts

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear