over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Mutation" stack

Intenceman,
you are a PERFECT candidate to hire a trainer.
I was a personal trainer for over 5 years and really thought I knew my shit. I did a show and did terrible. (I try not to even count it as it was so embarrassing), so next show I hired a trainer. took first. looked amazing.
I obviously didn't know my shit. now, 10 years later I def know my shit. but thank god I hired a trainer that got me to open my eyes and get outside of my own thinking.
it could change your life to hire someone. it changed mine. you should do it.
-JS

I am retired. Just was a THOUGHT EXERCISE. I know how to train- I trained personally with Mentzer. Also I AM a trainer- thrice certified. About to go train my new client- a Dr who specializes in anti aging medicine. She will take care of my hormone situation. I will train her. $50 a session. But I have no idea what I am doing :(

I am retired. Just was a THOUGHT EXERCISE. I know how to train- I trained personally with Mentzer. Also I AM a trainer- thrice certified. About to go train my new client- a Dr who specializes in anti aging medicine. She will take care of my hormone situation. I will train her. $50 a session. But I have no idea what I am doing :(

Every one thinks they know how to train!

You are being stubborn. When you learn how to take advice and accept that "Hmm, maybe, just maybe, some one out there knows better than I do..." you may reach your goals.

Until then you're just going to spin your wheels. Enjoy.

ill just say this. I hired dante like 10 years ago, this was not the end or solution to my goals/problems whatever you want to call it, this was the beginning of my true education.

no offense but this whole thread speaks for itself. I keep pointing out how I have yet to meet people in real life that genuinely know and practice all this. this pertains to just about every trainer I have ever met that works in a gym, and doctors that practice endocrinology.

in order to gain anything from working with someone you do have to have an open mind and be willing to accept you do not know it all.

if you could check your ego I think you could gain a lot from working with someone like phil or Shelby or john especially if you do this for a living...

I'm a certified trainer, been lifting almost 25 years, but I still would hire a coach. I see what it has done for my wife. She hired Dave Palumbo and has gotten to a point she previously though was impossible for her...so did I. I am flabbergasted by the difference his guidance has made in her physique.

Yep, I've been a trainer for years, as well as a prep coach, and I have a coach. My fiancee Jamie is a trainer, as well as an IFBB Pro, and she had a coach. Nobody knows everything.

I've never had a coach, but I'm sure it's beneficial.

I know how to train- I trained personally with Mentzer. Also I AM a trainer- thrice certified. About to go train my new client- a Dr who specializes in anti aging medicine. She will take care of my hormone situation. I will train her. $50 a session. But I have no idea what I am doing :(

You need some tough love, so here it goes:

If you knew what you are doing:

- You wouldn't be planning PCT being on TRT.
- You'd know how to improve your physique and wouldn't be asking here.
- You'd look more conditioned, drier and overall better on your shows.

Your transformation was amazing and I give you props for that, but a good trainer would do wonders to your stage look for pennies on the dollar.

You need some tough love, so here it goes:

If you knew what you are doing:

- You wouldn't be planning PCT being on TRT.
- You'd know how to improve your physique and wouldn't be asking here.
- You'd look more conditioned, drier and overall better on your shows.

Your transformation was amazing and I give you props for that, but a good trainer would do wonders to your stage look for pennies on the dollar.

And you would not be looking at 14 straight weeks of abusing orals while refusing to dabble with slin. Your goals require more than just upping the dose. Your ego is 100% in your way.

This thread is a car crash and the op is the only one who can't see it. At your age it will be difficult but as others have stated you would be best hiring a trainer. Some of these guys recommending coaches are incredible bodybuilders (JS, Flex etc). It's evident your ego is gonna be your downfall though. Don't get me wrong you look good and what you have achieved is great. But it is evident you have little drug knowledge from your posts and will likely hurt yourself with your plans.

My Dr client is handling the hormone replacement. Thanks.

PS in ENGLISH ONE MORE TIME. IT WAS A THOUGHT EXERCISE TO
LEARN ABOUT STACKS. I am retired from
Competition- Just had abdominal surgery 3 weeks ago- NOT lifting weights, no plans to anytime soon. I trained for 9 months in some pain and could not do as much HIIT cardio as I wanted- just would wreck my stomach. So I was off. Still not horrible for 53 on 300 mg a week. When I do start back, working out will be for fun and to gain strength back it will be Heavy Duty style again -and there are no trainers here in Omaha that do this. Thank you all again.

Last edited:
if you were never going to compete nor really do this and it was just an "exercise in thought" you kinda wasted all our time....

BUT, there is a lot of value in this thread for you. you basically got what you set out to get. you wanted to learn more about stacks. and you got it:
Add gh
Add slin
Add a trainer

and BOOM you will like the results. ALOT.
(oh, and in this game trainers are virtual, they don't have to "be in Omaha" just go to Professional Muscle ? Uncensored Bodybuilding Forums ? Professional Muscle ? Uncensored Bodybuilding Forums ;))
-JS

Last edited:
if you were never going to compete nor really do this and it was just an "exercise in thought" you kinda wasted all our time....

BUT, there is a lot of value in this thread for you. you basically got what you set out to get. you wanted to learn more about stacks. and you got it:
Add gh
Add slin
Add a trainer

(oh, and in this game trainers are virtual, they don't have to "be in Omaha" just go to Professional Muscle ? Uncensored Bodybuilding Forums ? Professional Muscle ? Uncensored Bodybuilding Forums ;))
-JS
Learning is never a waste of time. Nor is improving. Retired from competition because it's not worth the expense. Got my wins already :(. This last one was to have one more shot and do it through adversity and prevail. I started this thread BEFORE my dx and surgery. Things changed. Thats the way life is sometimes. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Learning is never a waste of time. Nor is improving. Retired from competition because it's not worth the expense. Got my wins already :(. This last one was to have one more shot and do it through adversity and prevail. I started this thread BEFORE my dx and surgery. Things changed. Thats the way life is sometimes. Thanks again!

He did not say you wasted YOUR time. If anything, you gained a whole lot of knowledge and info from people trying to help you and ignored or denounced most of it. Hope you heal well and move on from this.

Add gh
Add slin
Add a trainer

-JS

Yep, we can all take some knowledge from this thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws