advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My blood work from 10/24/17 (help with liver)

jt7

Registered
I originally had this posted under the MK-677 thread as i thought that was what might cause the issue. Currently i lift 5-6 days a week

I generally consume about 140-150 grams protein from shakes and another 125-150 grams of protein from food per day. Also i consume about 10 g bcaa and another 10 g eaa per day along with a pre-workout drink. I currently weigh 218 at 6'1", age 34 (pretty lean)

Currently taking test cyp 150mg per week on sundays (was on 400 per week for 4 months but dropped down after summer to this)

Also take mk-677 (SOMATOZINE 2 pills) 25mg every night before bed (been on almost a year straight) with 35 gram casein shake and a tablespoon of almond butter

Daily I take a multi vitamin, coq10 200mg, milk thistle 3000mg, vitamin d3 10,000 iu every other day, chromium picolinate 300mcg, vanadyl sulfate 15mg, fish oil 4g, r-fraction alaph lipoic acid 900mg, liv 52 (3 pills), gymnema sylvestre 1,800mg, and citrus bergamot 500mg, vitamin c 2g.

I want to know what to do to get my HDL up and most importantly get my liver in check. What should i add, what should i cut? I was thinking about cutting the chromium picolinate 300mcg, vanadyl sulfate 15mg (any thoughts?) Also any other numbers that may stick out other advice and input appreciated.

Any recommendations/advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• blood 1.PNG
    blood 1.PNG
    50.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
second part of panel

Attachments

• blood 2.PNG
    blood 2.PNG
    34.7 KB · Views: 163
did you train the days prior to bloodwork?
if yes, this would fit to ast/alt value
no ggt?

I trained in the morning the day before the blood was drawn, but i did have a hockey game at night about 10 hours before the test. Its nothing that serious but i would say its comparable to a good cardio workout. I fasted for almost 24hrs. I just find it odd that working out would be that alarming to the doc as i told him i lift pretty intensely about 5-6 days per week.

this scares me..."Low levels. Having lower than normal ALP levels in your blood is rare, but can indicate malnutrition, which could be caused by celiac disease or a deficiency in certain vitamins and minerals."

Last edited:
a typical blood work for a guy how workouts intensly...i see nothing to worry about or alarming..
a slight anemia due to high aerobic work..
you should expect your liver values to be elevated..( in my case i have seen them as much as 3 times more from normal after a day of deadlifting...)
i would cut the gymnema though just in case...

I take shiitake mushroom powder. (Another study found that the spores (mycelia) of shiitake mushrooms can have protective abilities on the liver, suppress inflammation, and even have cancer-preventive properties for patients with chronic hepatitis.) I also take Turkey Tail and reishi mushroom powder. You can do some research on it. I used to drink a lot.

No orals for a long time

Tudca for liver 500-1000 mgs daily

niacin in the form of nicotinic acid for hdl levels. do some research on this

No orals for a long time

Tudca for liver 500-1000 mgs daily

niacin in the form of nicotinic acid for hdl levels. do some research on this

thanks, i havent taken an oral other than mk-677 and 2 months of GW which i stopped about a month ago. The last oral i took prior to that was winny for 6 weeks about 2 years ago

I take shiitake mushroom powder. (Another study found that the spores (mycelia) of shiitake mushrooms can have protective abilities on the liver, suppress inflammation, and even have cancer-preventive properties for patients with chronic hepatitis.) I also take Turkey Tail and reishi mushroom powder. You can do some research on it. I used to drink a lot.

thx, i will look into this

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity