advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Competition Thread - Brittle bones have nothing on me :)

my friend i finally made it!
i love your passion. your story inspires me my friend.

pull my list check out the aas line. id like to sponsor you if you wouldnt mind logging the line and giving some honest feedback. looking to grow the aas line.

email me.

Wow man that is awesome! I would love to! I appreciate it and will reach out to you :D:D:D:D:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

gotta support my brothers and sisters.

i got the email ill gather some goodies. :)

Well I am officially at week 12 and 13 so as of next week - since I will be 12 weeks out from my main show I will begin to throw more gas into the fire. Currently I am doing 6 iu gh (2 iu fasted cardio at 430am, 2iu post workout at 1130am and 2 iu at pm at 9pm) I just bumped it to 6 iu as of last friday. I am running the greens by LEE and have to say I really like them. I might try the blacks next, but I am a creature of habit and voodoo lol. So odds are I will keep them the same. My cycle is 300 test tenth, 300 prop, 300 mast p, 300 primo 300 app I will be adding 50mg var in next week and bump the mast to 400 and primo to 400. Keeping the test the same. My changes this week were in my opinion really good and I am ahead of where I normally am at this time during a prep so I am holding off on the T3 for the time being.

Attached are my pics from this past Saturday. If you all have any feedback feel free to chime in. So far all my stress fractures seem to be healing. I had one of my best leg workouts in weeks today :)

Attachments

• IMG_4805 copy.jpg
    IMG_4805 copy.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4811.jpg
    IMG_4811.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4813.jpg
    IMG_4813.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_4817.jpg
    IMG_4817.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 169
Looking good man! Glad to hear the fractures are healing...crank it up!! :headbang:

Keep up the great work, and stay injury free...looking great! Glad to hear the stress fractures are healing up. Your thread and published RX Muscle article (Jeff Black: He Breaks, But Comes Back!) are very inspiring to say the least. I can only imagine your kids eyes light up as they cheer for you when you're on stage!

Semper Fi!

Keep up the great work, and stay injury free...looking great! Glad to hear the stress fractures are healing up. Your thread and published RX Muscle article (Jeff Black: He Breaks, But Comes Back!) are very inspiring to say the least. I can only imagine your kids eyes light up as they cheer for you when you're on stage!

Semper Fi!

Thank you my man! I am just thankful I have given parents and the kids with OI hope that anything is possible. I knew I would walk again and I knew I would enjoy a life I wanted to. I was just blessed it was shown to me in the form of health and fitness that became a awesome passion to me through bodybuilding.

So my left shoulder in my teres minor is giving me fits. I am getting it massaged weekly, but some days it just will not do what I want to do. I went back to the drawing board and thought about what stuff I could do differently. I am a huge barbell and cable kind of guy. Little machines little dumbbells. On Tuesday my shoulder just was not agreeing with me so I tried a complete dumbbell workout and finished on cable crossovers. My shoulder actually didn't bug me too much so I will play with these exercises and find different angles and such going forward.

I did:

4 sets of 8 decline dumbbell presses with the 105s (3 seconds down 2 seconds up tempo)

4 sets of 12 low incline dumbbell presses with the 90s (3 seconds down 2 seconds up tempo)

4 sets of 10 floor dumbbell press. I paused my arms dead on the floor with each rep and exploded up. My tempo was 3 down, pause for a second explode up as fast as I could. My chest was blown up esp after this exercise.

Next I moved on to the low incline bench again and did hex press. I angled the dumbbells back down to my chest more and I felt a massive contraction in my chest so this is a win for me.

I finished with cable crossovers 2 sets of 15 that were both drop sets. I did 50lbs for 15 dropped to 40lbs for 15. On 50lbs I did a hard squeeze on every rep. When I dropped it I did just typical rep speed like a piston in a car.

I am doing 20 sets for all my body parts - legs twice a week. I am finding my body is changing better and holds up better when I do more volume and mod weight. The rest pause stuff with my condition goes well for like 3 weeks then the strains and stress fractures add up. So I use them here and there.

Well here is my 11 and 12 week out photos. I was a week ahead of myself. I miscounted a week somewhere haha. Oh well just means I will be ready that much earlier.

I added in Vasoburn today. Whoa that stuff had my lower back/kidney area on fire during HIIT. I am anxious to see how it works on what is my achilles heel and my last spot to come in.

This week I took my carbs from 305 on my high days to 285. I took my lower day from 205 to 195. Kept my LISS at 40 minutes and my HIIT I bumped up to 20 from 15 minutes.

Training so far has been good. My legs seem to be holding on to their size with the higher rep and partial top end reps I have incorporated. I am excited to see how they look on stage.

GH is at 6ius and my gear is all still the same. As of this saturday I might switch some things up depending on the pics, but I am already at my Saturday weight in this pics of 177.8 after two high days (Sat and Sun of 450 carbs) I did that to increase my appetite since I noticed I still wasn't as hungry as I feel I should be and it did the trick. Ever since Sunday morning I have been starving so that sucks but it lets me know things are moving along nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_4951.jpg
    IMG_4951.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4955.jpg
    IMG_4955.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4960.jpg
    IMG_4960.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4966.jpg
    IMG_4966.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4970.jpg
    IMG_4970.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 127
Have you used vasoburn before in the past? If so how did you like it? I just ordered a few bottles myself excited to try it.

You guys that compete are truly inspiring. Something I wish I would of done my whole life. Good thread very motivating in watching your progress. I wish u the best of luck and can't wait to see your results

Have you used vasoburn before in the past? If so how did you like it? I just ordered a few bottles myself excited to try it.

I have never tried it before. My friend Cade recommended it and so did JM. I have seen enough of the positive reviews on FB and stuff so I am anxious to see the difference. All I know is today, my first day using it my entire kidney lower back area felt like I was being indian rug burned over and over again lol.

You guys that compete are truly inspiring. Something I wish I would of done my whole life. Good thread very motivating in watching your progress. I wish u the best of luck and can't wait to see your results

Thank you my friend. Competition in bodybuilding has been the only thing I have ever been able to do. I was not allowed to compete in team sports due to my brittle bone disease so needless to say the first time I stepped on stage I was hooked. The cool by product is all the kids and parents with OI and others who have strikes against them genetically per se that I help to inspire is just humbling. I never knew years ago when I did this journey for me - the lives I would touch and where I would ultimately end up.

Looking good man. Following along. I'm a middle weight myself.

Thank you guys for the awesome motivation. It is cool to check on my thread and see some positive support in a world of a constant depression and beat down of the mind and heart.

I am attaching my pics from this week. I am officially 10 weeks and 11 weeks out. I went from 177 to 174 this week. At first I was a tad depressed with my pics, but my gf side by side them from last week and I noticed some changes. I also think I am at that point where you just look like shit for a week or two then go wow I look awesome. It always happens at some point and my usual point is at 6 to 7 weeks where as it is earlier so that seems encouraging.

I decided to add T3 at 10mcg a day to my protocol which leaves me at the following protocol going forward.

GH - 2iu 430am, 2iu Noon, 2iu 8pm
Test Prop - 300mg week
Test E - 300mg week
Tren Ace -300mg week (was NPP @ 300 now switching)
Mast Prop -300mg
Primo - 300mg
Anavar 50mg Day
Exemestane 12.5mg day

I have incurred a nasty stress fracture at the top of my left femur. I incurred it squatting 185 for 15. My last set and last rep I knew in my head something was off, but I am stubborn and refuse to be beaten. Well it got me lol. I am ok and its not a bad one or as bad as I have had, but its annoying. I just have to tune my mind out some during cardio. In case you were wondering - it feels like a tiny electric shock with say every step. Not terrible, but annoying as hell.

Anyway, thank you all for following along and the kind words of encouragement. I was nominated for featured member this month here and it is so humbling. I remember in 2010 being at Jr Nats where I met Dusty H off of here and just being so in awe of how awesome the support I got from this board and from him in person. Just really cool for a guy who was always told he could never ever do anything that I have ended up doing. I was a misfit, like most of us here, and am forever thankful to call this place home.

Attachments

• IMG_5026.jpg
    IMG_5026.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5029.jpg
    IMG_5029.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5030.jpg
    IMG_5030.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5031.jpg
    IMG_5031.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5035.jpg
    IMG_5035.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 127
My journey at 11

My journey into the unknown began when I was 11. My mom was very upset I was going to be short (true story), so concerned for the fact I might be bullied more over this she began looking for a way to help me grow. A few months into 1991 she stumbled upon a article about a prescription drug called protropin (192aa growth hormone). She began scurrying around looking for the phone to call my OI Doctor in Knoxville (where I lived) and set an appointment up. I remember being there and him looking at her as she was the most arrogant person ever (she is more of a narcissist), but he was close to the area. His only comment was how can you possibly do massive damage to his body even kill him early to only have a few inches of height. I can remember her thoughtfully pausing, cocking her head to left as she always did before she would tell you something you would always remember. "Well Dr. Madigan the way I look at it is sometimes it takes one person to see a mdifferent perspective. What I know about Jeff is he wants to try it. Considering all the surgeries including the real risky one you did on him two years ago, all of them without his thoughts or feelings accounted for, I figured we owed him
One in where he could make an active decision for once because one day he will be left caring for himself." Now is that what she said verbatim, pretty damn close actually, but the message was clear, my mom was tormented by what OI was doing to me more so mentally and emotionally. I have always been a strong person but at 11, words hurt and hurt deeP. To her, any chance no matter how small and risk no matter how high was worth it.

After the appointment she had a referral and off we went to the library, not home. I remember getting there and asking her why we're we at the library (a new Danielle Steele novel was not releasing soon) and she turned and looked at me and said "We have to research this and be educated on this growth hormone. It is the only way we can convince someone to give a chance with you." And off we both went, checking everything and anything. It was rather frustrating because everything we could really get ahold of was all based on research done in Russia with them using freshly expired human body donors. to extract the bodies from and injecting them into their athletes (Eastern Bloc before the fall of the wall had some of the best research ever on athletes and responses to everything imaginable) but the problem with the Russian research was the alarming high rate of getting this rare brain disease that was a death kiss. So the research stopped and the rest was all on anabolic steroids, insulin growth factors 1 and 2), insulin, beta 2 antagonists and estrogen manipulation. Needless to say we both delved into those as well. What my mom taught me how to research properly and hypothesize on my own has helped me so much over the years in my own pursuit of defiance that I cannot thank her enough. There was nothing to be found other than a few articles about the FDA allowing it to be utilized due to the fact it could now be synthesized safely and administered safely with what perceived to be at the time no risk for that nasty brain killing disease. So off we went - armed with lots of research and my fuck em all driven mom.

The doctors appointment. Oddly the only question the doctor asked my mom was how she felt about a 11 year old being so active in discussion of such things. To which she replied similarly like she did with others. The doctor was quiet for a few mins and read over the good and bad my mom was presenting - my mom believed in always expressing equal good and bad to rationalize your decision. After a few moments he said if she could get the insurance to sign off on it he would be fine with it. The reason for his insurance statement is the stuff I think was 2k a month back in 1991 so it would be what 12k a month in today's world if it was brand new to the market. My mom simply replied go ahead and get it together because you will hear from me later today. Now I do not know how my mom ever convinced anyone at Aetna to sign off on it but she did. I compare my mom to a Lion- predator by nature and a killer to protect herself and her young ones. I truly can say she taught me how to be relentless and always stronger than I had to be to get shit done.

Protropin is a 192 amino acid sequence which, at the time was synthetic growth hormone. It was a few years later that it was discovered the 191aa was the correct analogue of it and not the 192aa sequence which is what was leading to the antibodies building up and the drug eventually downgrading receptors so much it quit working.

There is more to write but I wanted to give background on me and what led me to bodybuilding and ultimately the understanding the benefit and positives of what we choose to play with for a better body.my

That's such a great story man! Your mom is a free thinker and ready to do whatever to give you the best life possible...luckily you inherited her spirit and took things to a level never achieved before by someone with OI!!

Amazing story man! I'll have to go back and catch up on the rest of your log. Very motivating. Wish you the best.

Thank you Rambo and Bio :)

I will be adding more. I have been experimenting with HGH since I was 11 and am now 35. I really believe it holds a lot of benefits for people with wasting diseases. I also believe that it is a genetic crapshoot and for some can be bad. I have always been lucky to have my heart checked because of the OI so I could play more freely per se, but I have been lucky and never had any issues from what I have done arise. I can say though that humatrope when I was given those that shit was insane.

Hey everyone! I finally am back in the land of the internet. Where I live they are doing new construction and something happened with the lines and the entire neighborhood was without cable for about 10 days. I now remember how it felt prior to the internet hahaha.

I wanted to check in with you all. The pics attached are my 8 weeks out from my first show and 9 weeks out from the other. I am now at 500mg test, 500mg mast, 300 tren a week. 50mg var a day, 1ml of exemestane and 4 iu of gh. I will probably bump the gh to 6 iu this week. I keep saying that, but with my food slowly cutting back I am going to go ahead and pre-empt and go up. I have been using vasoburn and really like the product. I feel it has helped, but the syntehtine by synthetek is amazing. The energy I get off of it alone is worth keeping it for life :)

I am 173 in these pics. I figure I should be right near the top of welters. I had some people ask if I was going to cut down to 154 and make lightweight, but I do not think there is 19lbs left to cut off of me. Plus with my frame on my baby body I am afraid it will make me look flat and stringy like it has before.

I just started LEEhgh line of test prop, cyp, and tren. I can say a few shots in and no pain or pip. The tren cough about snapped my back in half, but hey I mean it was kinda cool for about 5 seconds ;) I have to say I will probably get more of his stuff simply because I am not knotting up on it which has been the usual experience for me.

Attachments

• IMG_5172.jpg
    IMG_5172.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5174.jpg
    IMG_5174.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5175.jpg
    IMG_5175.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5176.jpg
    IMG_5176.jpg