over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My expierence watching the USA..congrats Pete, Phatboi, and Little Savage

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I had a great time in Vegas the last couple of days watching everyone. It was cool to see people from the board competing. I also have to say that there were a ton of people from Arizona competing there as well. Felica Romero won a pro card in figure her first time out....thats impressive to say the least...she was in figure B. I saw PhatBoi and Little Savage compete as well and PhatBoi took 4th in the middles which was also impressive. On a side note...the guy that got 3rd in the middles packs about as much muscle on a frame as anyone Ive ever seen before....I can't remember his name but he was freaky no doubt.

Congrats to Pete Putnum......2nd place in a super tough class. I had Manny Torres in 2nd but couldnt really tell from the call outs how things were going to go. Either way a fantastic placing and it looks like a pro-card is in the future.

The heavies and super heavies were so packed. Leo Ingram was freaking huge that guys has gotten so close so many times. Lionel Brown looked fantastic as well as AD....and then of course Ergas looked great too. I thought his posing routine was the best out of anyone I saw that night. All in all I would say that out of any show Ive ever been too, pro or am, this has to be my favorite. I'll be sure to go next year.

Az was definately in the house on and off stage. It seemed as if evertime I turned around I would either run into someone from Az or PM. Wish we could have met Awn.

|--[\\\]>-------- How do you meet s'one btw...do you just say "hey, nice to meet you im Rob Roy or hi, im AWN2004"?! LOL

Out of curiosity, I looked up Leo Ingrams Contest history....he has only been in the Top 5 on 3 occassions. Omar Deckard has been in the Top 5 at pro qualifiers 8 times (including this weekend). Wow!

SZ

SZona said:
Out of curiosity, I looked up Leo Ingrams Contest history....he has only been in the Top 5 on 3 occassions. Omar Deckard has been in the Top 5 at pro qualifiers 8 times (including this weekend). Wow!

SZ

Leo I think is a Naval officer, he took 6 or 7 years off before 2005, qualified for Nats in 2005 at the All Forces Championships, then finished 2nd behind Bill Wilmore at Nats

Yeah I remember. I just didn't realized how close Omar had been on so many occassions. Ingram is a mutant! 249 at 5'8 or 5'9

SZ

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- How do you meet s'one btw...do you just say "hey, nice to meet you im Rob Roy or hi, im AWN2004"?! LOL

Robroy spotted me as a lifter I guess cause I was carring round my gallon of water , and the Pm shirt with my screen name written in marker on my forehead must of really given it away.

RR really great meeting you and Buff chick, we had a great time and look forward to hanging with you guys again. After seeing you guys in person and your contest pics I am sure you guys are going to go far with your competition plans. Keep in touch.

SZona said:

SZ

I knew Omar had been in the mix for a while but for I thought that Leo had placed 2nd the last two contests prior to this one. Maybe Im wrong...but Omar did look fantastic thats for sure.

AWN2004 said:
I knew Omar had been in the mix for a while but for I thought that Leo had placed 2nd the last two contests prior to this one. Maybe Im wrong...but Omar did look fantastic thats for sure.

I was just curious bro, so I looked it up. I think Nats 2005 was his first show back.

SZ

Culture Club

bigbadasian said:
Hey, from what I here from Gooey, if you didn't sit home every sat. night watching silence of the lambs, tucking your junk between your legs and dancing in front of the mirror singing the culture clubs greatest hits, you may actually get out into the real world and socialize. By the way how's that nipple ring treating you these days?

Will be back out for the "O"

LEX said:
Robroy spotted me as a lifter I guess cause I was carring round my gallon of water , and the Pm shirt with my screen name written in marker on my forehead must of really given it away.

RR really great meeting you and Buff chick, we had a great time and look forward to hanging with you guys again. After seeing you guys in person and your contest pics I am sure you guys are going to go far with your competition plans. Keep in touch.
The funny part was that we figured it out after hanging out for about 2 hours. Thank you on the compliments. Your wife remotivated mine to push a little harder. We had a blast. Paying for it now, but well worth it. Rehab, was worth sticking around for. Except the fact that I think I got sun poisoning and I look like a lobster. It should be fun shaving my head this week.LOL... Will be posting pics later. Will try to keep all incriminating pics to a minimum.

Rob Roy said:
Az was definately in the house on and off stage. It seemed as if evertime I turned around I would either run into someone from Az or PM. Wish we could have met Awn.

Yeah man....I was so amped to watch the show I just kinda was off in my own world. I sneak down to the Gilbert Golds every now and then, its where I used to train with Dusty for a couple of years. Ill be sure to say hi to you though next time Im down that way.

Rob Roy said:
The funny part was that we figured it out after hanging out for about 2 hours. Thank you on the compliments. Your wife remotivated mine to push a little harder. We had a blast. Paying for it now, but well worth it. Rehab, was worth sticking around for. Except the fact that I think I got sun poisoning and I look like a lobster. It should be fun shaving my head this week.LOL... Will be posting pics later. Will try to keep all incriminating pics to a minimum.

......were you guys at empire b4 rehab? I went to bed at 11pm woke up at 4:30 & went straight to empire! had a blast! sober also! too sober to also hit rehab! saw strydom at empire also, that guy really 48?

Triguy said:
......were you guys at empire b4 rehab? I went to bed at 11pm woke up at 4:30 & went straight to empire! had a blast! sober also! too sober to also hit rehab! saw strydom at empire also, that guy really 48?

yup we were there

Empire was the shiznit, Freek Fest Fo Sho!

Triguy said:
Empire was nutz. Looking back on the weekend, I don't know how I made it to Rehab after that night. I dont think that I could have spelled sober sat. night. Strydom is a freek. He was out at Empire and at rehab the next day. That oldtimer knows how to do it up. My boy is Strydom's training partner and says that that guy is a bodybuilder through and through year round. Always eats perfectly year round. This is coming from my boy who is totaly OCD! I hung out with Victor Konovalov sun. at rehab then we hit up a pankake shop at the Hardrock afterwards. Now talk about an inspirational guy. Jacked and shredded and has been in a wheel chair for 23 years. If you look in the latest NPC mag. you'll see pics of him guest posing along side Ronnie, Gunter, Melvin Anthony and Gustavo at the Pittsburg Show. Anyone that not only fits on stage with those guys, let alone in a chair has it going on. Humble as all hell to boot. Super cool guy. My wife and I had such a great weekend. It was time to blow off some steam.

Sounds like you had an awesome time. Only been to the USA's once, as a spectator. Hopefully I'll be there next year as a competitor.

Thanks for your recap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity