over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first cycle - log

might be the most detailed log I have ever seen. well done on that!

stick with the transformation. and TENNY was spot on, you will understand one day. have fun with it! you will learn ALOT from this experience.

-F2S

Thanks man, it's been fun and definitely a learning experience. I don't want it to end

Holy crap...
Went to pin right quad....hit a nerve & muscle twitched bad...I pulled out and swapped pins, re-cleaned site and went to pin about an inch away from first spot. Don't know what happened but I aspirated and went to inject, only got 1/2ml in and had to stop, it became painful. Swapped pins, cleaned a new site and finally was able to finish.

I'm having a bad week for pinning. Off to do legs and a little chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started taking Tudca yesterday and it was also my rest day. Had some steak with the wife and watched Deadpool with our feet up. Feels like we haven't sat down much this week, I'm pretty darn tired.**broken link removed**

Wednesday will officially be halfway through my 12-week cycle. Started at 212lbs and as of this morning I'm at 232.8lbs. Those numbers seem ridiculous to me but I double checked, I need to pinch tomorrow morning as I didn't get to it all weekend. I'll be honest, I think changing my Aromasin dosage made me a little lethargic, I felt sore and sluggish all weekend, so I didn't work out. Today is a different story though, had a great left quad pin this morning before work; no twitching, no soreness, it went smooth as hell. I needed a good pin after last weeks debacle.

I've been using 5ml syringes to pin and sometimes they're a little hard to push oil with how small the handle/plunger is. Would a 3ml or 1ml be any different? Maybe it's just the brand? Im not a big guy and my hands are fairly average, I don't think a guy with large hands could even use these syringes. If anyone has run into similar issues I'd love to know what you did to work around it.

Looking forward to an awesome workout tonight.

Just killed some shoulders and bi's. Threw in some extra weight here and there and even a few extra exercises. I was feeling pretty strong and motivated. I don't think I ever feel like a beast like so many on here say. I have some self esteem issues as it is, plus I always feel like the small out of shape guy at the gym. Here's a post workout pic (about 20 minutes after) feeling damn fluffy right now at 232.8. I know I can get away with a few extra cheats on a cycle but I need to watch myself and keep it 90% clean. I'm losing all ab lines now lol.

Lean away lateral raises - 3x20 w/ 15's,20's,25's

Heavy overloaded lateral raises - 5x7-7-7
40-35-30/45-40-35/50-45-40/50-45-40/555-45-35

DB Lat raises tempo 3010 - 3x15 w/15's

Straight bar pulley bicep curls - 3x20
80/90/100-90-70(burnout)

Standing EZ curl bicep curls - 5x6-6-6
75-65-55/80-70-65/85-75-65/95-85-75/105-95-85

Straight bar rows (underhand) - 3x15 3010 tempo. 100lbs/115/130

Machine shoulder press (as a bonus, not on plan). 3x8-8-8. 80-70-60/90-80-70/100(for 6)-90-80

3 super sets of 10 decline leg raises with 10 decline ball twists (per side)

**broken link removed**

I don't know what changed today but damn I had a great workout. Maybe it was hitting every meal? Having an iced coffee later than usual? Who knows, but it was killer!

Today was quads and chest. I substituted some smith machine sit squats for leg press, my last session of this routine my calf was bugging me. It feels like a cramp, but I don't want to push my luck and pull something.

I also changed up my routine a bit, short on time and gym was busy. But I was able to go heavier as well.

Bulgarian split squats - 3x10
Body weight/10lb DB's/25's

Calf raises (trying to nurse the calves) - 3x12-15 with 90lbs

Smith sit squats
135x10
225x8-135x8
245x8-225x8-135x8
265x6-225x8-135x10

Incline neutral DB chest press
3x20 - 45's/45's/50's

Cable flys - 3x15 3010 tempo
40/50/60lbs (each arm)

Neutral grip flat chest press
5x6-6-6
55-50-45
60-55-50
70-60-55
70-60-55
70-60-55lbs

Iron cross cable flyes - 2x15 w/40lbs each arm.

Walked away with an amazing pump and I wish I had heavier DB's at this gym. I've got to plan this next week at a different location.

Thanks for following guys, this is getting real fun. Time for sleep.

Oh, update on pinning issues.
My azz is fine, lump went away. My triple pin to the quad thanks to hitting nerve(s) is muy bueno!!! That's all for meow...

Weigh in - 228.1. Same as April 24th. I think the 24th was a bad pinch; too many cheats or water was off that day. You'll see in the pic, it's one of those pinches that doesn't match the rest. Anyways, gonna stay focused and keep pushing. Body fat is still dropping slowly while weight is increasing and strength is climbing. If the pinch is somewhat accurate I'm carrying 195lbs lean mass and 32lbs of fat mass. My goal is to continue adding lean mass to make post cycle cutting cycle a little easier. If I can maintain as much lean mass as possible coming off cycle, and my body fat can get down to my goal of 10% I will be a very happy guy. (And no I don't expect to get down to 10% during this cycle, this cycle is all about lean mass)**broken link removed**

Things have been busy for me but I'm still pushing. Weight fluctuates a little but I'm still between 228-232lbs and holding. Strength and endurance in the gym keeps progressing pretty much every day. Leg days are killer, but I recover overnight (it's amazing!)

Tonight was shoulders and biceps. Had a great session, I'm getting insane pumps right now and it's motivating as hell to watch the difference pre workout and during, I can watch myself swell up. Love it!!!! Sleep has been alright, work is getting to me but I'm making it a point to come home and change and go straight to the gym. Makes for long days but I have to keep pushing.

I had a rough weekend, ended up going off diet (I'm a bit disappointed but it's done) ended up drinking some beer and feeling lethargic as hell. Definitely regretted it and need to remain clean and sober. Giving up alcohol has been tough, after a tough week, or a family crisis averted it just relaxes me.

I don't have time for a detailed workout for tonight but here are a few post workout pics. Post gym weight was 230.6 in these pics.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Just pieced this together. 4-week difference between left and right. Granted I'm flexing in one but there have been lots of positive changes in a short time frame.
**broken link removed**

Haven't updated in awhile. Work has been crazy. I increased test this week from 500mg/week to 600mg/week just to see if there was any benefit, I have lots of Test E laying around now. Workouts have been great, my weight has kind of plateaued but I haven't changed my diet much at all so I didn't expect it to. I started focusing more on consistency and strength. Honestly my lower back was sore from the dbol and when I quit it, it got better but lately my IT band, lower back and hammies are tight all the damn time. This is the end of week 8, so I'll pinch tomorrow and reassess the diet. It hasn't been nearly as clean as I had hoped. I'm starting a new job soon so my schedule has been all over the place as I get things sorted out for that. I feel like the last week wasn't a waste but I could have done better.

Still sitting steady at 230-233lbs from where I started at 212. Here's a quick pic from last night.

**broken link removed**

Here's the latest update pic, small changes here and there. I'm going to increase calories and see if I can get to 240lb in 3-4 weeks before my last pin. These pics are only a week a part, like I said, small changes are coming through but my strength continues to climb and I've been able to heal faster, recover quicker, and remain injury free. That is an amazing accomplishment in itself.

**broken link removed**

Weighed in at 229.8lbs this morning and pinched at 13.04% BF.
Ordered some 18g pins and finally some 3cc 25g, 1" pins(luer lock). I've been drawing with a 5cc syringe and a 25g pin, swapping pins to a new 25g and injecting. I'm looking forward to a faster draw and a smoother inject with the 3cc.

March 24th was day 1 on the pic, I weighed 212.4lbs

**broken link removed**

Still sitting at 233.1lbs at week 11. Body fat is staying fairly low from where I started and strength continues to increase. I was kinda iffy on whether or not I was happy with the progress of this cycle but I made a before and after pic today and holy cow! Here's today's pic, not much of a pump as it was leg day and I'm going easy the past few days, minor back strain.**broken link removed**

Good morning. No pump, post breakfast. Last week of cycle. From 212lbs to this...

**broken link removed**

wow, man. looks like a great first cycle and you've made some impressive gains. you certainly are doing it right, especially as far as waiting until your 30's. i started @ 37 myself (46 now) and i'm glad i did.

i wish i had some advice for you on the HCG, but i don't as i never come off (blast n cruise). i do have a question for you, though: when getting your testosterone and estradiol checked, are you going to your primary care physician, and if so, what are you saying to get this checked? (not to sound arrogant) but if i were to walk in and ask mine to check my test levels, by the way i look i'm pretty damn sure he'd know why and i sure don't want anybody asking THOSE kind of questions.

Good job man. I just saw this log for the first time. Looks like you made some solid progress. Keep eating and training hard especially during PCT.

Take care!

wow, man. looks like a great first cycle and you've made some impressive gains. you certainly are doing it right, especially as far as waiting until your 30's. i started @ 37 myself (46 now) and i'm glad i did.

i wish i had some advice for you on the HCG, but i don't as i never come off (blast n cruise). i do have a question for you, though: when getting your testosterone and estradiol checked, are you going to your primary care physician, and if so, what are you saying to get this checked? (not to sound arrogant) but if i were to walk in and ask mine to check my test levels, by the way i look i'm pretty damn sure he'd know why and i sure don't want anybody asking THOSE kind of questions.

I've used private labs for all my bloods. However, if I did choose to use my primary, I would be up front and honest about everything with him. Illegal or not, it's your body and your life and if you feel better, look better, perform better, then he should understand you seek a better quality of life.

Good job man. I just saw this log for the first time. Looks like you made some solid progress. Keep eating and training hard especially during PCT.

Take care!

Appreciate it man, thanks for the advice.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner