over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first run with DNP, some questions, and possible log

Had a gander but couldn't see it.

Just checking results of what people get on here, i'm a few other boards and people wanna know others results to getting some real world results.

i took 200mg for 11days....stopped on monday night.

However i still appear to be holding alot of water...is that normal?

i took 200mg for 11days....stopped on monday night.

However i still appear to be holding alot of water...is that normal?

This is my first run so i can't tell ya from experience but i have read it could take as long ass 2 weeks to drop it all, but some drop in 3-4 days... so yea... relax ;)

Ok. Since stopping I have remained on about 100g carbs a day, is it worth cutting them out

Ok. Since stopping I have remained on about 100g carbs a day, is it worth cutting them out

What's your goal from here? lose more fat? maintain? build muscle? I don't think dropping the carbs will help with water if that's what your asking...

Drop fat. I haven't carbed up yet either and its been 3days so have I left it too late?

Drop fat. I haven't carbed up yet either and its been 3days so have I left it too late?

I don't know man... i don't remember anything about carbing up after your run... from what i understand you should keep carbs low and slowly bring back your normal diet...
i remember one of the posts someone wrote was the only was you can really fuck up is to eat lots of carbs just after stopping your run!!
If your goal is to drop more weight keep your carbs low and keep going... for me i think i am going to do these 10 days, take like 2 weeks off trying to lose a few more lbs with diet and exercise, then maybe run another 10 day at 500mgs or a longer run with 250 depending on how these next days treat me at 500!!

day 3 part 2

well here is a quick update...

slept really well last night but i went to bed later than normal and took my NYC at noon... today i did my oxy elite pro in the am skipped the clen and going to take my NYC around 12 or 12:30.

I was down to 208.4 this morning! Holy shit!! :headbang:

I drank 2+ gallons of water yesterday and didn't pee as much as i did when i normally drink 1 to 1.5 so i have to be retaining some water too! I haven't broke sweat to much yet when not in the gym, i do sweat more in the gym.

took my DNP at 10am and if the heat doesn't pick up today i will take another early evening... but it makes me think, if i feel this good, and 250 with these results so far... why even go up? is more better? thoughts? i think if i had more time i would do a longer run at 250...

so had some sushi for lunch kept the rice low and probably got about 50g carbs from the rice, lots of soy sauce for sodium!

took my NYC a little later than expected around 1:15. felt better today, going to keep the clen out from here on out!
I kinda felt high/strung out today... i wonder if my sensitivity to stimulants has increased, it seems like it! might try and hold off on the AM stim tomorrow and see if i really need anything, we'll see...
I popped a second pill around 5:30 today with a greek yogurt, v8, vitamin water and some LBAs... then went to the gym and did a shoulder workout at about 75% of normal weight with higher reps... pretty sure i haven't lost any strength yet... but keeping the weight session at about 30 min... then i did 40 min cardio at 130 bpm... so 1:40 hr total today.
i started to really feel the heat as i was leaving the gym! this made me smile! wooowhoooo here we go fellas!
I like to sweat, when i was a kid i was fat and my mom used to take me running and when i would sweat she told me it was my fat melting. i guess it mentally stuck with me!!
so i came home and made my VAA shake and im going to have some cottage cheese before i go to sleep...
AC is on! and i think the heat wont be tooo much to keep me up, we will see!!

:headbang:

cheers for the log bro its been awhile since ive seen a live DNP log, keep it up. Sounds like you getting great results, well done....keep us updated :headbang:

so to cap off day 4 i didn't get my pm gym time :( i got 2 unexpected patients at work and then i had a dinner with my buddy... my diet was pretty good yesterday, it wasn't super clean but the calories were fairly low i believe, although i haven't figured them out yet:
VAA shake post AM cardio around 9am with my DNP cap and supps
Then at 12:30 i went to Gelsons (nice market) and got one of there deli sandwiches on sourdough. ham and cheese. for an extra buck they threw in 2 sides and they had this arugula and chicken salad with blueberries (mostly chicken) it was a huge sandwich. i think normally i would eat it all... but i ate 1/2 the sandwich and some of the chicken side dish.
4 pm other 1/2 sandwich

6:30 pm rest of chicken side (prob 5 oz chicken)

also had about 6 strawberries and 3tbls LBA and V8 juice

dinner was around 8:30 had a chicken bowl with black beans, chicken pico de gallo, lettuce and tapatio

took my second DNP cap around 6:30pm

Heat has been well tolerable, probably because i am constantly in air conditioned environments ( work, home, my truck, etc.. )
feeling pretty good so far... lots of water! 2+ gallons daily

DAY 5 500mgs

well i'm up on the scale to 209.3! i'm sure this is several reasons, it must be water weight.
I didn't do my pm gym session where i usually sweat quite a bit of water out, and i only got up to pee once last night instead of my usuall 3-4 times when im drinking this much water! so i'd say it's safe to say i am retaining quite a bit of water!

thoughts? anyone think i ate too much yesterday? If i have time later ill try and do the math but no time now.

Well today I'm going to stick to 250mgs but not because i 500 was too much, it wasn't, i'm going to a concert tonight (open air) and i dont want to get too hot. I went to the gym this morning and had a good arm workout along with some abs... still feeling strong. Took an NYC cap before along with my DNP and some LBAs and a tiny amount of frosted flakes just for a little carbs before arms... Then i did 40 min treadmill post weights...
Off to work i went... I was sweating today even in my room where the thermostat was set at 68 (not sure if it was that cold, dont think so, but how would i know)lol
I also had my VAA shake about an hour after my workout and then i got the same sandwich from gelsons as i did yesterday with the chicken and arugula salad. On a train down to San diego for the weekend and ate half the sandwich at 2pm along with a vitamin water and had a V8 around 1:00pm.
Not really sure how the rest of the day is going to play out... My gf is going to want to party at the concert and after.... I'm of course not drinking so i am going to rally the best i can!!! I still feel pretty good! took my 2nd NYC cap around 2pm and im thinking about an Oxy elite pro here soon to help with the energy to make it through the night ahead... i don't really feel lethargic at all... eyes are a little heavy, i had 6.5 solid hours of sleep last night, so i imagine the DNP is causing some of that...
I wont be weighing my self until Tuesday AM... I plan on keeping my total caloric intake relatively low while in SD... moderate carbs and protein, lower fat intake...

oh yea, 3iu GH at 6:30 am and another 3 iu at 1pm, rips.

Got to San Diego last night, met up with my GF and went to get mom's house where she was making us dinner... lasagna, no thanks ill pass! So i ate what was left of my gelsons sandwich and chicken and then had a 2 extra lean turkey patties with V8. I knew we were 4+ hours away from any decent food so i also slammed some unsweetend almond milk with chocolate LBA! mmmmm
Concert was ok, it was like a highschool reunion for my GF and all the dudes there were all BROS, not my crowd.
Some guy tried to hit on my GF while i was in line for the bathroom and my GF's brother said back up this is my sister, he tried to fight him until he saw me!! hahaha!
I did take a hit of some weed as i read a few other logs that people had done it, it helped me relax a bit and not focus on how fast my metabolism was and that i was already hungry again...
Post concert we dropped her brother off and only thing open at midnight was fast food and this little mexican joint so i got a carne asada plate ate the meat about 2 tablespoons of beans 1/4 tortilla and actually got full pretty quickly.
just woke up from sleeping at her house! no AC and a weak ass fan! i was fucking melting last night, i am definitely buying a fan today for tonight! so ya only took 250mg yesterday and i'm glad i did cuz i would have been miserable last night! I'm going to bump my dose up to 500 again today! (day 6)

I have to say though! This is by far the most incredible thing i have ever taken! it is blowing my mind! I am an endomorph and have struggled with fat my whole life... I went to cabo early july and spent about 6-8 weeks getting lean for cabo, my first day there i was probably 8% or less!
While in cabo i pigged out on mexican food and margaritas, then when i came back home i got sick and ate like SHIT for a week, cereal, more mexican food, whatever! I literally gained all the weight back i had lost in 2 weeks!
I can see my body changing everyday significantly with DNP! 5 whole days and i'm half way back to pre cabo shape! unbelievable!
Anyone, and there are lots on here, who say "why would you use DNP and not just clen/t3 with diet and exercise, or GH blah blah" obviously has not used DNP. There us NOTHING like it out there. I have struggled with weight my whole life, i've tried everything...
When i was 17 or 18 i did my first clen/t3 run and with intense diet and exercise, that did work well. but NOTHING touches DNP! not even close!

Great going valley looks like things are working about nicely for you :) Are you going to take some before and after pic's? (nohomo) :D

As far as your girlfriend, if you usually cum in her mouth, I suggest not doing that. DNP will make you're cum a weird yellow color and I've been told it taste horrible.

This is a serious post, as ridiculous as it sounds.

ROFL. But good to know for when I take a run with DNP.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws