over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first run with NPP

Why invent what has already been invented a long time ago?
Because we have exponentially more knowledge on every aspect of bodybuilding today.

The romanticizing of golden era bodybuilding has to stop. Appreciate it for what it was but don't apply their ideas on training, nutrition, or PEDs in today's world if you're serious about making progress.

Hey mate, using proviron or mast e is just - to put it politely - bypassing the problem in my opinion.

Rather, do a blood test and see what state your prolactin and estrogen are in. Rather, Cabaser will help you to reduce prolactin for your sexual function. This, in combination with Estrogen, causes these problems.

High blood prolactin is a problem for some individuals with 19-NOR Nandrolone and Trenbolone…

“19-NOR derived steroids like deca and tren are more accurately described as Progestin type Hormones. Progestin type steroid hormones sensitize the body to the effects of estrogen and increase progesterone and prolactin levels, thereby exacerbating the potential for female sex steroid related side effects from testosterone.”

It’s really as simple as adding proviron to test and nandrolone. DHT is the most potent naturally occurring androgen and is 3x more androgenic than Testosterone. It is responsible for androgen dependent functions. It directly antagonizes estrogen.

NPP is my favorite injectable for size and strength. I just feel good on it. I keep the dose low, and the sides stay down as well. 50-100mg EOD is great for me at this stage. If i was younger and looking for size, i'd have just kept it at 100mg EOD. I've used 7-800mg/wk, and I thought it was overkill for me. Disclaimer: Yes, I know this will vary user to user;)

I would never choose Decanoate over NPP, unless it was just for joints at a low dose and I wanted to just use 1 pin per week.

NPP is my favorite steroid for putting on size. I like it more than deca for faster onset. Even though it is the same compound on paper, just a different ester, anecdotally, me and many other people seem to get deca depression while NPP doesn’t seem to do the same.
Yep. Npp kills deca in every aspect imo

Totally prefer NPP over Deca. Very different results for me. Less water bloat, harder look, etc. I have one vial of Deca left in my stash. Will run it one day and then probably never again. Will stick with NPP, Mast, Primo and low test with GH and Proviron.

hi man, could you please tell me what dosage of substances you have in your cycle? I like your cycle combination.

NPP is my favorite injectable for size and strength. I just feel good on it. I keep the dose low, and the sides stay down as well. 50-100mg EOD is great for me at this stage. If i was younger and looking for size, i'd have just kept it at 100mg EOD. I've used 7-800mg/wk, and I thought it was overkill for me. Disclaimer: Yes, I know this will vary user to user;)

men, what steroids do you prefer to combine it with? do you have NPP as the main element in the cycle? do you give testosterone in low doses next to NPP?

I love nandrolone+ mast. But I run Lower test so I don’t turn into a water buffalo.
Same for me bub! I usually keep my test at 250/wk or even less sometimes when blasting. It’s the oily skin side that gets me first if I run it too high.

I will also run 50 mg npp ed and 400 mg primo per week in next blast with test around 300

hi man, could you please tell me what dosage of substances you have in your cycle? I like your cycle combination.
Absolutely. I always keep test pretty low at 500mg a week. If running NPP it’s 100mg EOD. If Mast, 150mg EOD and Promo 150mg EOD. Occasionally I might throw Tren in at 50mg EOD for 2 weeks on, 1 week of for a total of 6 weeks “on” time. I take 50mg Proviron daily and GH is only 1.5 I.U. A day.

All pretty conservative. I’m 52 and not looking to be amass monster anymore. I’ve started starting focusing more on flexibility and mobility as well.

Absolutely. I always keep test pretty low at 500mg a week. If running NPP it’s 100mg EOD. If Mast, 150mg EOD and Promo 150mg EOD. Occasionally I might throw Tren in at 50mg EOD for 2 weeks on, 1 week of for a total of 6 weeks “on” time. I take 50mg Proviron daily and GH is only 1.5 I.U. A day.

All pretty conservative. I’m 52 and not looking to be amass monster anymore. I’ve started starting focusing more on flexibility and mobility as well.

Hi lestatgear, thanks for your reply.

I don't know if I understood correctly.
When you run NPP, do you have TEST 100mg per week?
Or do you always run a test of 500mg/week and NPP 100mg EOD?

Side effect Masteron is known for is prostate enlargement. If you let estrogen levels rise while using it, this stuff without a doubt will temporarily cause your prostate to swell up.

So are you addressing your estrogen levels using proviron? Are you not using aromatase inhibitors like exemestane or arimidex?

It’s really as simple as adding proviron to test and nandrolone. DHT is the most potent naturally occurring androgen and is 3x more androgenic than Testosterone. It is responsible for androgen dependent functions. It directly antagonizes estrogen.
Proviron does not kill estrogen the way traditional anti-estrogen tablets like Arimidex, Exemestane, and Letrozole do.
Instead, Proviron can attach to the estrogen receptor and block it, making it harder for estrogen to find it's receptor and express it's effects in the body.
This can result in the perception of a decrease in estrogen levels when in fact estrogen is not being decreased by Proviron, it's just being overwhelmed.
Proviron does not work very well as an anti-estrogen, yes it has some anti-estrogen effects but it does not lower estrogen levels.
It would be foolish to rely on Proviron instead of traditional anti-estrogen tablets to suppress your estrogen levels and prevent side effects from testosterone.

Because we have exponentially more knowledge on every aspect of bodybuilding today.

The romanticizing of golden era bodybuilding has to stop. Appreciate it for what it was but don't apply their ideas on training, nutrition, or PEDs in today's world if you're serious about making progress.

Unfortunately, I have a different opinion than you on this.
And I take the information that today I have a huge amount of knowledge - and that's perfect. Thank you for today's time.

But I can't relate to the fact that it's good. I mean - human nature. As soon as you give a person a choice of three things, he will easily choose one thing. If you give a person a choice of 15 things, they will be indecisive and not choose one, and then desperately decide to take a little of each thing.

I don't know if you understand me?

There are a huge number of different training methods and procedures, a lot of nutrition strategies (often short-term fads), etc. A person gets lost in the flood in various ways, while missing the main pillars on which everything is built.

And I think it's the same with anabolic steroids. Not more is always good... Always with reason.

So I generally thought that if the guys in the golden era were really good looking - I would build a similar foundation to what they had and try to expand on that foundation in different ways. And not to say "this is outdated" it's out of date - we now have modern things... This is not a good attitude - in my opinion.
I am certainly not one of the guinea pigs with peptides and their effects on the body...

Proviron does not kill estrogen the way traditional anti-estrogen tablets like Arimidex, Exemestane, and Letrozole do.
Instead, Proviron can attach to the estrogen receptor and block it, making it harder for estrogen to find it's receptor and express it's effects in the body.
This can result in the perception of a decrease in estrogen levels when in fact estrogen is not being decreased by Proviron, it's just being overwhelmed.
Proviron does not work very well as an anti-estrogen, yes it has some anti-estrogen effects but it does not lower estrogen levels.
It would be foolish to rely on Proviron instead of traditional anti-estrogen tablets to suppress your estrogen levels and prevent side effects from testosterone.

Why are you plagiarizing a book called ultimate guide to roids? You are a troll.

Why are you plagiarizing a book called ultimate guide to roids? You are a troll.
He clearly has little knowledge based on his posts. He has just enough to feel like he knows everything which is why he thinks using Golden Era methods will give him great gains.
why should i be a troll? I just quoted from this book - is that a problem?
If so, I won't do it again - but I will write it in my own words.
Sorry, I'm new here.
If you quote anything anywhere in life - professional career, school, whatever - you need to use quotation marks to indicate it wasn't your material and include the source.

He clearly has little knowledge based on his posts. He has just enough to feel like he knows everything which is why he thinks using Golden Era methods will give him great gains.

If you quote anything anywhere in life - professional career, school, whatever - you need to use quotation marks to indicate it wasn't your material and include the source.

You don't have to be snarky and offended.

Yes, thanks for the info - I won't do it again. I already apologized.

Has anyone else noticed no difference between npp and test? What I mean...I run 600 test then go 300 npp 300 test, zero difference.

Has anyone else noticed no difference between npp and test? What I mean...I run 600 test then go 300 npp 300 test, zero difference.

that's weird. the differences should be noticeable. do you have a quality source?

Side effect Masteron is known for is prostate enlargement. If you let estrogen levels rise while using it, this stuff without a doubt will temporarily cause your prostate to swell up.
I wouldn’t say that “without a doubt”.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity