over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My friend says, "NATURAL SUCKS".

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My friend has taken 250mgs of test per week for about 9 years straight. When he's trying to gain or whatever he might add and oral like anadrol, dbol or another injectable like equipoise or rarely, a tren ester. Getting leaner or bigger has been a matter of diet, cardio and training frequency.

Well, long story short, he's out of everything and has been totally clean for a couple months. Yes, eight weeks.

He feels like total crap. Joints hurt badly, hell everything hurts. Sort of self inflicted because the last thing he had was some 10mg winny tabs and had been taking a nolvadex every other day. This combination obviously been a killer on the body. Winny has caused him joint problems before and now its wicked. He's been creeping around and feels brittle. Still strong, but pays an aweful price when he trains hard.

Therefore the statement, NATURAL SUCKS! :mad: :)

Waiting this out is not something he ever wants to do again.

LOL. YEAH, I THINK IT COULD BE A LOOOOOONG WAIT FOR THE BODY TO NORMALIZE.

STOCKING UP SEEMS A LITTLE FRIGHTENING NOW AS WELL. MY FRIEND IS JUST A TOUCH WORRIED ABOUT HAVING LEGAL TROUBLE, BUT AT LEAST HE'D BE ABLE TO GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR FOR CRUNCHES IN UNDER 2 MINUTES...YEAH, I'VE TIMED HIM. IT'S THAT BAD!;)

Winstrol is a waste. I get better results with Masteron and no joint pain.

I agree with your friend. Some things in life are better left "unnatural" ;) Maybe its time for him to see a physician and start some HRT? Like my doc tells me, we are only giving the body something that it needs for proper function. Like insulin for the diabetic or thyroid for someone with low thyroid levels...

I can understand how going natural can be somewhat upsetting mentally and physically to your friend, but in reality and personally, it will make you train harder, diet harder, and perfect the physique without the supps, to show yourself that you can attain a beautiful body without any enhancement, at least thro my mentality. Imo it was a great thing for me, but im still young took very low/reasonable dosages like your friend and can rebound right back, and as you get older it is not so easy- hrt is not such a terrible idea and it is legal, but i know for a fact after some time your buddy will be back and better without any supps-

I feel for your friend bro and I hope for the best! I know some people in the exact situation, some were on for close to 5 years straight

HRT seems to be one option...

Or maybe pro hormones, if HRT is not an option, hopefully that would suffice for atleast a little while...

I agree with your Friend

wierd I got a friend here thats was just talking aobut the same exact thing here!

Have your friend stock up on a high mg/ml test and just get a few bottles. So easy to hide. Cops will never find. Plus, I dont think your friend feels like shit from being natural, b/c natural would just be normal test levels. Your buddies have to be near zero if on for 9years.

My friend has taken 250mgs of test per week for about 9 years straight. When he's trying to gain or whatever he might add and oral like anadrol, dbol or another injectable like equipoise or rarely, a tren ester. Getting leaner or bigger has been a matter of diet, cardio and training frequency.

Well, long story short, he's out of everything and has been totally clean for a couple months. Yes, eight weeks.

He feels like total crap. Joints hurt badly, hell everything hurts. Sort of self inflicted because the last thing he had was some 10mg winny tabs and had been taking a nolvadex every other day. This combination obviously been a killer on the body. Winny has caused him joint problems before and now its wicked. He's been creeping around and feels brittle. Still strong, but pays an aweful price when he trains hard.

Therefore the statement, NATURAL SUCKS! :mad: :)

Waiting this out is not something he ever wants to do again.

your friend should look to his doctor for TRT or click the banner at the right top of the page;)

Alin, your advice is appreciated!

your friend should look to his doctor for TRT or click the banner at the right top of the page;)

:D :D I'll tell my friend....he's a sexy bastard who will be even sexier if he has more male hormone than a 10 year old female.

He's a sad girly-man right at the moment. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member