advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hands are constantly FREEZING lately...

jtcraig3

Registered
I'm assuming this is from poor circulation. I have had this problem for years in my feet, but now it's in my hands.

I am currently running:

(TRT): Cyp - 200mg 2x per week
Armidex - 1 mg 3x per week
HCG - 0.5 ml 3x per week

Also: 50 mg of Winny for the past 2 1/2 weeks...Mon, Wed and Fri = week 1; Mon - Sat = Week 2; I'm planning on taking it all week for Week 3...I'm either going to come off of it at the end of this week, or stop after next week.

Any thoughts or opinions on what's causing it, and how I can alleviate it?

Have you checked your hemoglobin/hematocrit lately? Increased blood viscosity reduces blood flow to the microcapillaries of the extremities, (as well as other vascular sites) in which reduces vascular oxygen supply.

Are you taking any melatonin by chance?

Or it may be possibly Raynaud's syndrome?

Last edited:
The Etiology of cold extremities can be from multiple things. From vascular disease, sleep apnea (which vascular disease could stim from sleep apnea), iron deficiency, thyroid disorders, ect, ect.

I would start at the aforementioned.

Last edited:
The Etiology of cold extremities can be from multiple things. From vascular disease, sleep apnea (which could stim from sleep apnea), iron deficiency, thyroid disorders, ect, ect.

Makes sense'

If I'm in ketosis I experience this as well. Add in carbs and the sensation goes away. Odd.

The Etiology of cold extremities can be from multiple things. From vascular disease, sleep apnea (which vascular disease could stim from sleep apnea), iron deficiency, thyroid disorders, ect, ect.

Pretty much, covered everything I was going to say and more.

Winny can be hard on cortisol, so I was thinking that was leading to thyroid issues... Not sure if the cascade effect happens that quickly but with anabolics in the picture I assumed it could.

....Or it may be possibly Raynaud's syndrome?

My wife has this. Freaks me out when her lips turn blue.

OP: have you tried a hot shower? Heating pad? warm blanket? these things help my wife when she has an episode.

checking your hemocit levels is a very good idea. Wouldnt wait.

My wife has this. Freaks me out when her lips turn blue.

OP: have you tried a hot shower? Heating pad? warm blanket? these things help my wife when she has an episode.

checking your hemocit levels is a very good idea. Wouldnt wait.

Some people with either type (phenomenon and syndrome) of Raynaud's benefit from taking cayenne pepper capsules along with garlic. Something you may have your wife consider. I would use caution if she has border-line low blood pressure.

Some people with either type (phenomenon and syndrome) of Raynaud's benefit from taking cayenne pepper capsules along with garlic. Something you may have your wife consider. I would use caution if she has border-line low blood pressure.

Stewie, I've heard doctors use both terms, phenomenon and syndrome, so I'm not sure which she has. But thanks for the heads up on the cayenne pepper. She actually has borderline high blood pressure, so maybe she can try this next time she has an episode.

I'm assuming this is from poor circulation. I have had this problem for years in my feet, but now it's in my hands.

I am currently running:

(TRT): Cyp - 200mg 2x per week
Armidex - 1 mg 3x per week
HCG - 0.5 ml 3x per week

Also: 50 mg of Winny for the past 2 1/2 weeks...Mon, Wed and Fri = week 1; Mon - Sat = Week 2; I'm planning on taking it all week for Week 3...I'm either going to come off of it at the end of this week, or stop after next week.

Any thoughts or opinions on what's causing it, and how I can alleviate it?

Do your fingertips turn numb and turn white?

Caffeine restricts blood flow and occasionally gives me cold extremities. Daily cardio helps improve circulation.

My wife has Raynaud's both mentioned and ACV help keep in under control. avoiding stimulants as well.

I would get puffing/numb hands when I was on dbol....thats how you knew it was legit

This happens to me when my metabolism stalls from a prelonged dieting period

Agreed. Happens whenever I go low carb which I never will again for various reasons.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity