over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My journey to hell and back!

Snakes like him have a way of slithering out of trouble. There was another old timer here way back years ago called wyldeone. Many of the old timers here will remember him. He was busted a while back recieving a package from arizona. Guess who he was dealing with at that time.... ding ding. BBA. He lived in AZ at that time.

He has done it to more than just me and he will continue to do it. His real name is stan szeto and lives in Iowa City. Runs 319 fitness and hawk wok there in Iowa City.

Couple of memebrs here know him and still talk to him. sad they comiserate with such low lifes..... such is life though.

You're correct...Karma's a bitch. He was put in place here back in the day when Big A had some issues and it was not by him. I have know idea why anybody talks to him cause I'd rip him a new one;)

Anyways, once again, glad you're back Maverick!:)

been there,best wishes,hope and a question

as young guy i moved from the country to the big city and quickly discovered the drug scene there
it led me down a dark path and eventually i was busted, at the time it was hell, but it did bring me to a place of realization,i was a mess and broken
i discovered faith and held onto it with all i had
turns out it was probably the best thing for me and saved my life ,i shutter to think where ide be,probably dead
ive been happy to just have freedom, but had to look at the mountain of rebuilding my life,it will come back together quickly,it wont seem like it at the time but time will pass fast and the life wont be what you expected or like your old one, but better
this was 20 plus years ago,looking back rebuilding my life was some of the best times
i wish you the best
now a question
im an olderman now,discovered i love the gym a few years ago,cant keep me out of there
i had bloodwork done and consulted a anti aging dr, he developed a treatment and a big whoopin price tag!!not affordable to my budget
i see the same thing he wanted to put me on allover the internet
have you heard of them goin after old guys tryin to do a cheaper hrt ?
i ask for advice from you and anybody who has the experience reading this
ide rather learn from someone elses experience than the hard way
thanks

welcome home,I also did 15months in 05' for recieving gear through mail ect. never ratted and cause of this would not give me bail ect.dont want to hijack this thread so welcome home and stay out of trouble.Just so others know feds always add money laundering ect. as to add more time.If u order overseas long enough u well get caught sooner or later so ppl. shouldnt fool themselves and weather its personal use or for sale u will still be in a world of shit these days.just not worth it.As I stated before I was a source handle titan76,but now only use legal trt.Bro if u need a good trt doc. hit me up.take care

Snakes like him have a way of slithering out of trouble. There was another old timer here way back years ago called wyldeone. Many of the old timers here will remember him. He was busted a while back recieving a package from arizona. Guess who he was dealing with at that time.... ding ding. BBA. He lived in AZ at that time.

He has done it to more than just me and he will continue to do it. His real name is stan szeto and lives in Iowa City. Runs 319 fitness and hawk wok there in Iowa City.

Couple of memebrs here know him and still talk to him. sad they comiserate with such low lifes..... such is life though.

Damn that sucks when he was busted I didnt know it was BBA that ratted him out. I thought BBA was just some college kid that partied alot and didnt really take bodybuilding that serious. What a fuck damn. MM

Good to see you back dawg!

S~

I am glad to see your out bud. I too found that thinking you had friends is not true. I haven't honestly had but maybe 2 real friends in my life. But the truth be told. Even if you are safe, If you are dealing in any large degree, you will get popped. Their is always some ass that will roll and start a giant shit storm. Just to save his ass from 2 years probation.

I really hope you are enjoting your time with your family bud....

Welcome back home! Freedom at last! Wish you all the best!

Welcome back my old friend, I always had your back and always will. Enjoy your family and freedom, you deserve the best. Keep your head up and stay positive, only good things are coming for your future, I believe it.

MAV

Sorry you had to go thru that man, but at least your back and your family is still intact, you are older and wiser, good to hear your words of wisdom. Have been tempted myself but always thought it wouldn't be worth it, I've got too much to lose these days. Anyway man thanks for sharing and glad your back.

Mav,

glad your out man, glad you and your family made it through and good luck to you putting things back together.

Welcome back my old friend, I always had your back and always will. Enjoy your family and freedom, you deserve the best. Keep your head up and stay positive, only good things are coming for your future, I believe it.

hey bud,

Its good chatting with you again. Its been a while. Glad to hear life has been kind to you. You deserve that. Hit me up when you can!

Well, it sounds like you made it through that dark time and that things can only get better from here on out. It must really be a hard pill to swallow when people that you consider your friends stab you in the back.
Wow, I did not know that Leo was involved in the sting. Are you saying that he turned informant too, like BBA? I was told that Leo suffered a heart attack and that he was getting out of the business for that reason. I guess that was all BS?

Mav, it is good to see you out and starting your life over again. You will do well, you are a survivor. I did not know it was BBA who snitched Wyldeone out too.
You are right Karma will eventually get him.

Stay strong bro, good things will eventually happen to those who do the right things. :)

Mike,

good to hear from you brotha, glad to hear your out and keeping your head up. We'll have to catch up sometime.

take care bro...

Mike,

good to hear from you brotha, glad to hear your out and keeping your head up. We'll have to catch up sometime.

take care bro...

Jim,

good to see you still around. hit me up sometime!

thanks for sharing your story, its good to hear real life events like this to wake up to. i can almost relate with ya as i use to sell rec drugs, in high school, i had been to jail 2x once as a juve and 1x as a adult but only for possesion, in had been robbed a few times, twice with a gun and one of those times also ruffed up a bit, and i still did not learn even after all that, until one day a custy/aqaitence asked me to front him a dime, and he kept playing the oh i forgot, or i get paid real soon shit ect. i ended up having to get forceful to just get my dam 10 bucks , and i finally just said im tired of the game and never went back cuz i new i would always deal with all these things over and over and its not worth it, luckly i never got a selling charge, and can only try to relate with ya on that, we do live and learn alot, i have leanred to say things could be worse, you could be thankful you still have your life and are free now, we need more people to share more stories like this, but most just keep it to them selves, peace bro

Very happy to see you out of that hole. for those that do not know Maverick, he is a very stand up guy and as you can tell by his story, he never rolled on one person unlike some of these other guys. I have no doubt that Maverick will be able to over come all of this and be successful in whatever he chooses to do. I hope you and your wife have a long and happy life together Mav, you guys deserve it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws