over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new goal

He looked better in the 50 year old pic than the one younger next to Arnold!

Yea, this would be a great goal to aim for in the 70's.....if i'm even still alive that is, lol

Dude's a phenom...First goal is reaching that age! Talking about looking like him, very few of us will be around to see if anyone does bahaha!

Shit, Emeric...You're still handling business yourself there my man :cool:

Screw that! I fully expect to see each and every one of you on professionalmuscle.com/silverplates subforum in the future and I refuse to envision a future that is otherwise! lol:giggle:

P.S. We can stage a 1mg/day transformation virtual contest!
What?

My comment was, you're looking pretty damn good ole cat :cool:

I assume totalrecomp meant that he expects us all to still be around at that age still shooting the shit lol!

MrBMJ was thinking the same as I, we hope to at least see that age...What we look like at that point would be a damn good goal to have bahaha!

What K1 stated above. I think he looks phenomenal, and it would be a great goal (look) to strive toward if I were to live into my 70's. I was halfway joking about the being alive part....one half knowing you never know when your time is up, and the other half knowing I will will give all hell (all I can) to live into the 70's and beyond so I can see my kids grow and hopefully grandkids.

What K1 said.

My comment was, you're looking pretty damn good ole cat :cool:

I assume totalrecomp meant that he expects us all to still be around at that age still shooting the shit lol!

MrBMJ was thinking the same as I, we hope to at least see that age...What we look like at that point would be a damn good goal to have bahaha!
Thank you.

I would love to pick his brain.The discipline this man has is incredible.

Good for him.

Sounds to me like you are the Dbag ;)
I just got back from a beautiful sunset stroll with my toddler boy on the mountain I live on. I feel like everything lines up perfectly in this world, my judgmental attitude, your sad pettiness, maldorf camping out on his computer hovering his keyboard waiting to laugh at somebody’s expense like a fucking shark in heart failure. Everything in this fucked up world is perfect.

Thank you for making that crystaline for me.

I just got back from a beautiful sunset stroll with my toddler boy on the mountain I live on. I feel like everything lines up perfectly in this world, my judgmental attitude, your sad pettiness, maldorf camping out on his computer hovering his keyboard waiting to laugh at somebody’s expense like a fucking shark in heart failure. Everything in this fucked up world is perfect.

Thank you for making that crystaline for me.
Baseless stereotypes are better left unsaid...

So because he has many gold rings he must be a bad person?? It was very common in the 70's and 80's so he probably just carried it on because he likes the style. My grandad was the same.

He’s entitled to his opinion isn’t he? He didn’t say he was a douche and even if he did who cares. Not sure why I’m responding to this since I don’t have a dog in this fight but we all should be able to express our thoughts…..??

He’s entitled to his opinion isn’t he? He didn’t say he was a douche and even if he did who cares. Not sure why I’m responding to this since I don’t have a dog in this fight but we all should be able to express our thoughts…..??

Where in my post did I write he is not entitled to his opinion? I merely questioned his opinion. Others have been rude to him I merely questioned what he wrote. He wrote "Yeah multiple gold rings on a man...screams dbag" so I asked if he basically thought the guy was a bad person solely because he is wearing gold rings. I am in no way fighting with him and I couldn't care less I just replied to his comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I personally wouldn't say someone is a dbag because he has a few gold rings on but that's besides the point. Me and MM are cool from my knowledge and I don't have a bad word to say about him.

It's the most ridiculous thing anyway and you act like I am having a go at him and we are annoyed with each other. He hasn't even replied to my comment and he doesn't need to because it's not important and we have all moved on. I just found his logic interesting and the fact I am from the UK and so many men wore a few gold rings in the 70's and 80's (including my grandad, dad and uncles) I just found it to be a strange (and ignorant) comment but it didn't bother me in the slightest. I couldn't care less even if someone hated anyone (I know he doesn't just giving an extreme example) who wore gold because people hate others for the most ridiculous reasons and it's none of my business.

Where in my post did I write he is not entitled to his opinion? I merely questioned his opinion. Others have been rude to him I merely questioned what he wrote. He wrote "Yeah multiple gold rings on a man...screams dbag" so I asked if he basically thought the guy was a bad person solely because he is wearing gold rings. I am in no way fighting with him and I couldn't care less I just replied to his comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I personally wouldn't say someone is a dbag because he has a few gold rings on but that's besides the point. Me and MM are cool from my knowledge and I don't have a bad word to say about him.

It's the most ridiculous thing anyway and you act like I am having a go at him and we are annoyed with each other. He hasn't even replied to my comment and he doesn't need to because it's not important and we have all moved on. I just found his logic interesting and the fact I am from the UK and so many men wore a few gold rings in the 70's and 80's (including my grandad, dad and uncles) I just found it to be a strange (and ignorant) comment but it didn't bother me in the slightest. I couldn't care less even if someone hated anyone (I know he doesn't just giving an extreme example) who wore gold because people hate others for the most ridiculous reasons and it's none of my business.
Very true and well written. Some people seem to have a problem reading words as they are actually written. For the most part once i consider the source plus i keep my expectations low. Then people really never bother me especially online.

I always get a charge out of guys who blast old lifters for using the juice and looking great in their 70's. Like this is somehow going to shorten their lives? This guy is SEVENTY EIGHT. And he looks amazing. I'll take that, regardless of what he did to get there any day. You tell me the better option: Look like this guy at 78 and live another 10 years or so, OR look like a little old frail man and live another 11-12 years in a wheelchair. Sure you want to live a long life BUT you also want to live a high quality long life. This guy has done both.

I always get a charge out of guys who blast old lifters for using the juice and looking great in their 70's. Like this is somehow going to shorten their lives? This guy is SEVENTY EIGHT. And he looks amazing. I'll take that, regardless of what he did to get there any day. You tell me the better option: Look like this guy at 78 and live another 10 years or so, OR look like a little old frail man and live another 11-12 years in a wheelchair. Sure you want to live a long life BUT you also want to live a high quality long life. This guy has done both.
Let's not fool ourselves though. He wasn't blasting the gear like young guys do now. Times have changed.

He does look great. I'd love to know what gear and doses he used during his long career.

You and I have and have always been cool. If I spoke out disrespect towards you, I'll man up. Maybe I was wrong. Sorry..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws