over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new mass workout

I agree you have a lot of learning to do. Open your mind a bit.......

My mind is far from closed, which was why I was asking about effective progressions from DC.

But then again, that is why I am working with the coach I am working with :)

I just like to pick the brains of others to gain insight and understand the methodologies others have used successfully.

Appreciate your time

Big Beyond Belief, look it up.

It's a program that really advocates understanding how to rest, recover, cover all ranges, and focuses you to pick exercises that bring the most to the table.

Dieting wise, eat what your body tolerates and let's you eat more often of.

Drug wise, up to you how far you wish to go.

Mass is just size.......I wanted pure muscle, no fat. I wanted to gain as much muscle as fast as possible.......you do this staying under 10% bodyfat year round. With that in mind, structure your training in such a way that recovery allows you to train that muscle 2-3 times a week. Training is secondary to nutrition and supplements.......but a VERY CLOSE second..........you need all 3 to be up to par to be YOUR best.
From a PURE training standpoint, do just enough to recover in time, what ever youur schedule allows. If you train once a week, you will need more sets as you do not need to recover as quickly..... and visa versa. There are many ways to structure this, but the more you can train a bodypart, the better. An example is prison workouts. These guys blow up on pushups EVERY DAY, not once a week. I used my time as an experiment and I saw many different training styles in there. The good thing was that we were all equal, NO STEROIDS. The best looking guys, biggest, leanest, worked out every day and the muscle 2-3 times a week at LEAST. Add AAS and peptides to this and the recoverability is twofold.

Thanks for taking the time to answer that, Phil. I have read a few times that it is not just the muscles, but also the nervous system that needs days to recover. I think that I may be one the people who need this as I am what many may call a hard gainer. Perhaps, based on your comments, I should give the two way split another try. I would then work each muscle three times in two weeks, rather than only twice.

Well

Thanks for taking the time to answer that, Phil. I have read a few times that it is not just the muscles, but also the nervous system that needs days to recover. I think that I may be one the people who need this as I am what many may call a hard gainer. Perhaps, based on your comments, I should give the two way split another try. I would then work each muscle three times in two weeks, rather than only twice.

How do we get CNS recovery? Sleep, rest, meditation.

Let me just add that to a point all programs and trainers will work to a degree but as far as results the people who have followed Phil's program dilligently have never been disappointed.

Bump this. in 7 months phil took me from 240 down to 220 then up to 260 with the same bf (11%) using only one super supp.

supps help but if you can apply what phil is teaching by really learning the concepts. Them you will be ok. I'm not saying its for everyone but it worked for me

Last edited:
Big Beyond Belief, look it up.

It's a program that really advocates understanding how to rest, recover, cover all ranges, and focuses you to pick exercises that bring the most to the table.

Dieting wise, eat what your body tolerates and let's you eat more often of.

Drug wise, up to you how far you wish to go.

I actually used this a while back. It is a very good program, that cannot be denied, however the due to the frequency with which you hit each body part you have to create an environment for optimal recovery (great sleep, nutrition, stress, work, family..etc). The book itself is also good in terms of understanding your body, nutrition, recovery, exercise selection...

How do we get CNS recovery? Sleep, rest, meditation.

What if we tried not destroying it in the first place?

Wouldn't that allow one to train more frequently? Hmmmm...

First post here

Hello all,

My first post here. Phil, I too have used the BBB system years ago with very good results. Of course I was younger and a student.

Would it be accurate to say that when you give the range of 2-3x for frequency, that it perhaps implies that natural guys go with 2x per week and assisted would be better with 3x?

Dont mean to offend anyone on the issue of "assistance". Thats a personal choice. But I just wanted to clarify your thoughts on naturals using a 3x bodypart frequency vs a 2x.

Thank you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner