over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Olympia Experience

anthrogeekuconn

IFBB PRO / DOUBLE Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Registered
The show is over, the dust has settled and I've finally had a day to mentally digest the events of the last two days. As I've said many times before, stepping on the Olympia stage and being a part of the very first Woman's Physique Olympia has been an honor and a dream come true. This past year has been nothing short of amazing, it still is surreal to me that in this short time, I've earned my pro card, won my pro debut and competed in the Olympia! All of this could never have been possible without the help of the team of people behind me, Gordon Falcetti, Shelby Starnes, John Meadows, Kenny Wallach and Renee Paz. I could have never done this without them, and I am forever grateful.

Although I didn't place as well as I had hoped for, I still feel I brought my best package possible to the stage. It just happens to be that it's not what the judges wanted that day. I'm lucky enough to have Shelby there to remind me that, bodybuilding is a sport that requires a thick skin and the sport of bodybuilding is not about the show, it's about the process getting there. This show has reinforced the passion and love I have for the sport. It has reminded me that it's not the placing or trophy that makes me a competitor, it's the effort, heart, and passion for bodybuilding that makes me bodybuilder. And more importantly, it's the fans who tell me what an inspiration I am to them that has made a a winner. There is nothing more rewarding than to know I have had a positive influence and inspiration to others, THIS is the best prize, it is far better than any trophy or check.

Quite honestly, one of the best parts of this experience was the time I was able to spend with my coach Shelby Starnes. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me in the last two years. And, after working with him for two years, he has become much more than a coach to me, he is family. I am so grateful to have him in my life, and I couldn't imagine going through a prep without him. He is the most sincere, humble, intelligent, and honest person I have the pleasure of knowing. I am lucky to be able say I love my coach.

I was also lucky enough to have a photo shoot with the beautiful Alina Popa! When I walked in to the mansion and saw who I was to share my shoot with, I was in awe!! Alina is a natural beauty and a sweetheart! We had a blast! Gordon was in heaven to say the least!!!

Speaking of Flex2019, he has been my rock through these preps this year. He has bent over backwards, especially these last couple days to make this easier on me. I cannot thank him enough for dealing with all my shit and for helping me out in anyway he could. I love this man, and I cannot wait until we can finally tie the knot and spend the rest of our lives together :love:

I would like to thank all of you at ProMuuscle for all your support. I know I've been spars on the boards through this prep, but I want you all to know I still love this community and you guys are always in my heart. This place is like home to me, thank you all for making me part of the ProMuscle family!

You and your entire support team are to be congratulated for an incredible showing and despite whatever place you came in there.... you are number one here!!!!

You looked fantastic Jamie and should be very proud of what you brought to the stage. Only a select few in the entire world get the opportunity to make it to that level. We are all very proud of you and I personally wish you and your team the very best! Remember,
no matter how many failures you've had, you still have it in you to create the greatest comeback story of your life.

Last edited:
Great to work with!

Fantastic! Congrats!!!

You looked and did great Anthro...Congrats to you on everything you've accomplished!!

Jamie, you looked truly amazing as I've been saying all weekend on here and FB. You are such a great competitor for taking all of this as a learning experience and not getting discouraged. I think you're right about most things that you've said, especially that you have the best team hands down! Gordon, Shelby, and John just seem like genuinely good people and like they are suppose to work as one. Shelby and John are great separate, but damn look at what they get done together?! It's nothing short of amazing.

Good luck to you in your future endeavors!

Jamie is the real deal, you won't find any better.

I'm honored to call her a friend and sister.

She exemplifies something I wrote a while back:

"In winning, practice gratitude and humility.
In losing, practice gratitude and humility.
People don't care about your trophies or placings;
they care about your actions and attitudes".

She will be back next year with a new and improved package.

I love you, sister.

I was also lucky enough to have a photo shoot with the beautiful Alina Popa! When I walked in to the mansion and saw who I was to share my shoot with, I was in awe!! Alina is a natural beauty and a sweetheart! We had a blast! Gordon was in heaven to say the least!!!

:eek::eek: The two best female physiques at the show!

You looked great and the judging was horrendous. Keep up the hard work, you have a great career ahead of you. Shelby has done an awesome job.

Congrats!

Got to see you live during prejudging! You looked great! A little jealous of those quads lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131