over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Pharma Grade HGH thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noticed after about a week my blood pressure was 110/63 and never been this low.

GH doesn't seem to raise, nor lower my blood pressure (this will be dose dependent). However, it raises my resting heart rate which I don't like

Couldn't have said it better myself...if it takes 3 months to see results chances are it wasn't the "gh" and it was just results from your training/diet/AAS. And if you don't see any body changes in 3 months then your training/diet/AAS is the problem lol.
You continue to be a fucking moron. All I'm saying is you should run gh a minimum of about 2 months before you can really gauge it's body composition effects. Running it 3-4 weeks is not enough time, imo. You'll notice the water increase and muscle tissue volumization, but no appreciable body recomp is going to happen that fast with nothing else changed. GH is long term drug. A quick month of usage won't do all that much. It's generally recommended to use it 3-4 months. This is common knowledge for most vets. Why do you insist on continuing to post your drivel? Do you want to "win" some imaginary argument where I concede that injecting pharma gh gives you an immediate euphoria or "sense of well being?" Sorry, not happening, because it's not accurate. When I see people post nonsense I point it out. When I have no idea what I'm talking about, I don't contribute. Maybe you should too.

You continue to be a fucking moron. All I'm saying is you should run gh a minimum of about 2 months before you can really gauge it's body composition effects. Running it 3-4 weeks is not enough time, imo. You'll notice the water increase and muscle tissue volumization, but no appreciable body recomp is going to happen that fast with nothing else changed. GH is long term drug. A quick month of usage won't do all that much. It's generally recommended to use it 3-4 months. This is common knowledge for most vets. Why do you insist on continuing to post your drivel? Do you want to "win" some imaginary argument where I concede that injecting pharma gh gives you an immediate euphoria or "sense of well being?" Sorry, not happening, because it's not accurate. When I see people post nonsense I point it out. When I have no idea what I'm talking about, I don't contribute. Maybe you should too.

Not sure why you feel the need to start drama and keep quoting me, theres no need to throw around insults to try and seem like what you're saying is correct ...

Theres enough information / studies that show side effects post gh injection (as you even said yourself, sedation...which apparently you think means dizziness ;)) and a change in the bodies metabolism, blood glucose, gh serums, FFA, igf-1 etc. No studies though showing a 2-3 month delay in body composition changes or changes to the body.

Once again NO one was even mentioned body composition changes from gh until you brought it up, you literally just made that up to argue about something. People posted about side effects post injection THATS IT! You need to read the post rather than just imagine what people are saying. You're literally making up the arguments as you go along adding things and changing your position.

You can tout your horn and try to justify your 'gh' you bought and how it takes 2-3 months to see results. To be honest I'd be doing the same if i blew a ton of money on something i thought was gh.

No need to flood the thread with this nonsense anymore, that's what pm is for.

Last edited:
Once again NO one was even mentioned body composition changes from gh until you brought it up, you literally just made that up to argue about something. People posted about side effects post injection THATS IT! You need to read the post rather than just imagine what people are saying. You're literally making up the arguments as you go along adding things and changing your position.

"Red herring – argument given in response to another argument, which is irrelevant and draws attention away from the subject of argument."

= waist of time...

GH doesn't seem to raise, nor lower my blood pressure (this will be dose dependent). However, it raises my resting heart rate which I don't like

Hey nothuman are or were u on anything else? When i started using gh it was gh only for a few weeks to guage how i reacted first and the reason i noticed some of these affects. Look up gh and igf and how it affects nitric oxide in vascular tissue.

Hey nothuman are or were u on anything else? When i started using gh it was gh only for a few weeks to guage how i reacted first and the reason i noticed some of these affects. Look up gh and igf and how it affects nitric oxide in vascular tissue.

I was also using T4 but dropped that because I thought I went hyperthyroid. The heart rate was still 78-85ish after dropping it two weeks later so I just dropped hgh and hopefully it will go back down to 60 or so where it was before. I'm not comfortable having a resting heart rate above 70 anymore (I'm pretty hard on myself).

I looked up their effects on vascular tissue but a whole bunch of studies popped up that went over my head. Can you give a brief summary?

I also think bp depends on gh quality and possibly the manufacturing process used that causes water induced bp increase. I am holding only abot 4 lbs of water at this point.

Nitric oxide and the mediation of the hemodynamic effects of growth hormone in humans. - PubMed - NCBI

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00470002

"The effects of growth hormone on NO are possibly mediated by insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), which stimulates NO synthesis in vitro. The onset of IGF-I increase in healthy volunteers treated with GH is evident after 12 h, the maximum effect takes place between 5 to 8 days. Also in adults with growth hormone deficiency, the major effects of growth hormone treatment on IGF-I levels are observed within 2 weeks. After discontinuation of growth hormone therapy, IGF-1 levels return to base line within 2-3 days."

I was also using T4 but dropped that because I thought I went hyperthyroid. The heart rate was still 78-85ish after dropping it two weeks later so I just dropped hgh and hopefully it will go back down to 60 or so where it was before. I'm not comfortable having a resting heart rate above 70 anymore (I'm pretty hard on myself).

I looked up their effects on vascular tissue but a whole bunch of studies popped up that went over my head. Can you give a brief summary?

I have the same issue heart rate went up slightly but bp down and actually gh makes me feel like i cant sleep for some reason until about 8-10hrs after im.

Don't know anything about your arguments but that's actually a problem with PM:
getting banned unjustifiable because of objective criticism often times because sponsors or PM's attitude towards them is the topic.

Don't know anything about your arguments but that's actually a problem with PM:
getting banned unjustifiable because of objective criticism often times because sponsors or PM's attitude towards them is the topic.

No one ban anyone because of someone's opinion. You are clueless to why he is banned, but we ban people unjustifiable. :rolleyes: This guy has been banned a few times in the past, on this board permanently, using different names. It is his attitude, not PM or any sponsor's attitude. I was going to ban you a few days myself for making accusations to PM that are false, but I rather leave this up and see how much you made yourself a fool with your statement. :naughty:

...and they secretely ship millions of those vials to the US inside icebergs (cooling lol) right?

People here on board gotta understand that there are generics from china with uncontrollable quality plus information about the chinese market is rare and often implausible.

In addition there are gh generics which are filled in the US, Canada, Mexico or whatever ...often old, just a peptide or a new lable on it to justify a higher price.

Above all there's the possibility that you only buy crap which ACTS like gh sides wise.

Actually you can only rely on experiences of personal friends.

Most important: sponsors anywhere on boards have no idea about the quality of their generics either - it's just guessing. That's logic since you only know what's in there when you fill 'em yourself which you can't since you don't have the technology in your basement, backyard or whatever.
Don't believe hypes nor an analysis ...come oooooon you know photoshop?
What the f*** does an analysis from some web page mean which claims to be some kind of lab? Which real PhD/chemist would put his name under an analysis of UGL/illegal stuff for a BB/PED-forum? Just put shit into question...

I have been playing with gh ideas for a little while now but it I have not been fast to get in as quality is always an issue.

I was talking with my close private Chinese sores last week about this n thought I would share some of what he had to say...

he has no reason to lie, myself n some close friends have used him for years....

HGH market is a bit muddled. Many people have ever run this market and they have ever had similar issue to you.

1-
To be honest, in China, the best HGH are official (legit) brand 'Jintropin', 'Hygetropin'...but it is extremely hard to get them because government is controlling them tightly.
So there are some fake 'Jintropin', 'Hygetropin' on market. They are clear vial + fake label + low price. so let's ignore them.

2-
Others are generic HGH. Different labs, different sellers and different label (brand).
Actually nobody know which one is the best among them since thy all are from 'generic' labs :)
They all are named as seller's favorite brand. They all are clear bottle wrapped with seller's favorite label. So the band name doesn't mean anything. Some resellers got China's HGH and label 'EU' or 'US' brands :) you see.

Actually the good HGH should have stable quality and get positive feedback from most users.
But we dont rely on all users who can have positive feedback because everybody is different, everybody reacts to hormone differently.

3- Serum GH blood test.

I dont suggest you to trust scores on serum GH blood test too much, it is only a reference or actually doesnt mean anything.

For example, fake HGH contains low-dose hgh iu + fillers + peptides (GHRP-2…). It can work quickly and can get high scores on serum GH blood test.

so called 'Riptropin' has this bad reputation NOW. People using 'Riptropin' got very bloated water-weight gain quickly. Good HGH doesnt do this.

Good HGHs usually they work a bit slow. The users cannot see any good result within short time.

Furthermore, Serum GH blood test is not a standard test method of HGH. It is only a reference for Serum GH blood level in body. If people hope to get high level, they can use GHRP-2, 6 or other peptides, perhaps they can work better than HGH.

:welcome:

Just to let you know. The real reason why Onixx was banned. He was several names on here before that got banned. He keeps coming back with phony IPs and starting shit like he always does. He was banned several times by other MODs. The guy has issues. Even after all that, I asked him to be honest and he couldn't. This is why I ban him under Onixx. Then he makes a new profile under jugzz. I asked him i a PM to tell me who he is and be honest. Then, I say I wouldn't ban him because he was honest. But no, this guy could not leave it at that. He makes another profile under Nfamous to make false accusations again.

I just want people at PM here to know. I would not ban a person because I don't like him or opinions stated. I ban people who are trouble to this board. It irritates me that someone will make a false accusation to me with out knowing all the facts. I am the same guy, but being a MOD you have to do what is best for this board. Sometimes it might not be popular with some people. I hope you guys know when someone gets banned with me, it is a good reason.

Just to let you know. The real reason why Onixx was banned. He was several names on here before that got banned. He keeps coming back with phony IPs and starting shit like he always does. He was banned several times by other MODs. The guy has issues. Even after all that, I asked him to be honest and he couldn't. This is why I ban him under Onixx. Then he makes a new profile under jugzz. I asked him i a PM to tell me who he is and be honest. Then, I say I wouldn't ban him because he was honest. But no, this guy could not leave it at that. He makes another profile under Nfamous to make false accusations again.

I just want people at PM here to know. I would not ban a person because I don't like him or opinions stated. I ban people who are trouble to this board. It irritates me that someone will make a false accusation to me with out knowing all the facts. I am the same guy, but being a MOD you have to do what is best for this board. Sometimes it might not be popular with some people. I hope you guys know when someone gets banned with me, it is a good reason.

I missed all of this. Sadly he will make up stuff to prove his point. Guys just see you banning guys and think you are a certain way. But little do they know every single guy you ban is the same person :eek::D Nfernoo if you are going to come back atleast be creation... Nfamous :eek: Plus Jugzz... you don't even like Jugs! I don't even dislike so don't think I have a problem with you either. All you had to do was be honest who you were but you are incapable of that.

Ok I have 8 days supply of Genotropin at 2IU per day... yes exactly :eek::D I have nearly gone through the pen. I just wanted to see hwo I felt on it. Obviously I wasn't expecting anything really. I haven't weighed myself but no major water retention. I once used 1IU riptropin per day and put on about 10 pounds in a week or so. I see to be extra sensitive to the fatigue side effects of gh product (rips done that, mk-677 was the worst, cjc dac was mild etc). Anyway even on 2IU the fatigue has hit me hard and it is definitely this. I go to bed really late and last night went to bed at 1am. I never go to bed that early ever. I had a dcent amount of sleep woke up with cts. All day all I have wanted to do is just lie there. I forced myself to go to the gym and just do regular things. On this stuff I feel like I could go to bed anytime I wanted. I had a nap the other day then slept for 8 hours later on... that is literally not normal for me. I just wish I could run 5IU for about 6 months :eek: I might try and extended run with 2IU per day sometime in the future.

Obviously my post is pointless as I have so little but just thought I would mention it as it's a pharm gh thread and I have been on it recently. I would need much more time to evaluate it's effects on my physique. If anyone wants to send me 6 months supply of Genotropin feel free :eek::D

YULL know if your Gh is working on first inject be acceptable to any feeling in fingertips wrists and toes...first sign soon after should arise!!’

oh how nice...

another pharma grade fantasy thread...

as bigA said once " dont ruin a good story with facts"

so i wont:D
It's no fantasy.
Pharma GH will blow the best generic out of the water.

With current testing of gh, I don't believe using generic is a problem. If you look at pharmaceutical drug pricings in general, it is stupid. All they care about is making an enormous amount of money. My UC meds, without insurance, are 700.00. Ridiculous. The price of the pharm gh is not worth it. The only stuff I have seen to be somewhat worth its price is humatrope.
Not trying to be rude but your post is not based in any science.
We're not talking about pharma grade generics like blood pressure pills. GH manufacturing us a very complex process.

The ignorance of most people saying some Chinese shit GH is as good or processed the Same way as Pharma GH is baffling.

YULL know if your Gh is working on first inject be acceptable to any feeling in fingertips wrists and toes...first sign soon after should arise!!’
Lol this is nonsense broscience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws