over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my rant

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
fuck me people are lucky i dont act on my urges... dont think i told you guys, but i rebroke my f'n collarbone again, so i am less than impressed...anywho...cause the snow i did a bit of shoveling (not recommended by docs...nothing heavier than a coffee) when i got home from work...which seemed to aggrivate it....oh yeah.. 10 days after the break again I fell in the icy drive way, so had to start the healing AGAIN!!! ...so im REALLY not in good spirits...

anyway, end of the driveway is all fucked up thanks to the plows, and my walkway gets a nice 4" drift in it....

so out i go even put the sling on for 2 reasons...
1. so not to use the bad wing again
2. MAYBE dipshit neighbour with a blower would be out...

across the street is a guy in a jimmy with a plow doing a drive way (2 car drive maybe)
i was wishing he would come over and offer to do it, but ask money.... was daydreaming of punchin his face in...fuckin retards.....nope..he just kept on plowing

retard neighbour did come out, same time almost..started coming down street (was almost happy) he stopped and did his next door neighbours then his own.......AS I SHOVELED 1 TONNE OF SNOW WITH ONE FUCKING ARM...

SERIOUSLY...the fuck in the truck would of been one swipe to clear end of drive way..what is that, 4 feet the plow creates? the rest was clear,.,

IDIOTS

phats

Your mad because someone didnt come over and offer to clean your Drive for free :confused:
One arm dont get you that Phats....That only works if your a Nice looking FEMALE. Next time try to send your girl out there with the sling on, youll have a better chance:p

nah, im mad at inconsiderate fucks... and it was not my drive... it was that last 2 feet of your driveway where the plow launches snow (nice and heavy).. it really would of been nothing....

also, you think the dick in the truck would of done that good deed...MAYBE HE WOULD OF BEEN HIRED FOR THE REST OF THE WINTER, SINCE I AM AN INVALID CURRENTLY....wasnt thinking ahead....

regardless, i was done mine before the retiree was with his blower, and the truck just beat me....

phats

i still agree... next time send your girl out there with fake tears.... your entire driveway, sidewalk and cars will be cleaned off :)

sorry about your collar bone man... TAKE IT EASY!!

Hire the neighbors kid for $10-$15... Not worth hurting yourself again and keeping you out of the gym.

I will be the devil's advocate here....................

How well do you know your neighbors? You sit here calling them everything under the sun because they did not offer to do YOU a favor? C'mon man think about it! They don't have to do shit for anybody but themselves, they don't have to show pity or sympathy for anyone else but themselves! Sorry bro but that is the way it is. Instead of wanting to punch the guy out why didn't you swallow your pride and go over and ask??? You would be amazed at what might have happened. But instead you got upset because you expected!! Again not having a shot at you but really!!:confused:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear