over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my story on trying the almighty habernero pepper

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
well i daily use cayenne pepper on most of my food, i love hot stuff, cayenne pepper is actually nothing for me, today i tried the habernero pepper, i cut up a whole one in little peices thinking it was no big deal, i cooked it in and mixed it in with my fish, started eating half way threw had to start to take a breather so i became a believer then, althoe honestly in the mouth it wasnt that bad, but i was starting to tear up a little and was whyping my eyes on my shirt on my shoulder, and i think at the same time the tip of my mouth must have been rubbing up a little on the shirt as well simultaneous to when im whyping my eyes, and i began to feel it in my nose, all over my face, and lucky just a little in the eye, later on somehow for a weird reason i seemed to have developed a rash around my waistline,

this stuff is serious i feel i have should done research before trying lol, anybody else get any rash trying this stuff? i dont think i cant be necessarily allergic because the same ingredient capsacian is in cayenne, but i guess it could be possible

on the scoville unit scale, cayenne pepper is rated between 30,000 to 50,000 units. habaneros, depending on what kind you get are between 100,000 to 350,000 or 350,000 to 580,000. there is a big difference, a regular habanero can be up to 11 and a half times hotter than a cayenne pepper.

my brother has a sauce that is rated at 2 million it comes in a plastic case, he's a hotsauce nut though and he got me to try a toothpick full of the 2 million thought i was going to die lol

LOL....

.... Wait until you take the old A.M. dump in the morning. You gonna be hatin life!
:D

BC

Tucks?

.... Wait until you take the old A.M. dump in the morning. You gonna be hatin life!
:D

BC

Better break out the Tuck's medicated ass pads and the preparation H!!!

Your ass is gonna feel like you poured gasoline on it and lit a match and then sat on a blow torch!

My gf grew these in her garden over the summer... Theyre UNBEARABLY hot... i found a recipe online for 5 alarm chilli and it was somethin like 2 diced habaneros for 4 gallons of chilli.. haha

my brother has a sauce that is rated at 2 million it comes in a plastic case, he's a hotsauce nut though and he got me to try a toothpick full of the 2 million thought i was going to die lol

i know how you feel, i have 1 million unit sauce. thing is insane. i put 2 drops in an entire batch of chili and its good to go ;)

when i was in high school a buddy of mine bet me ten dollars that i wouldn't eat one of the habaneros his mom kept in a jar by the fridge for DISPLAY ONLY. I mean this habanero was almost a neon orange in color and i ate the whole thing seeds and all in about six seconds. after the eighth second my eyes started to water .then after eleven seconds i ran and dove into his swiming pool with all my clothes on and when i got out my face looked like this---:mad:
needless to say ,i forgot all about the ten dollars.

when i was in high school a buddy of mine bet me ten dollars that i wouldn't eat one of the habaneros his mom kept in a jar by the fridge for DISPLAY ONLY. I mean this habanero was almost a neon orange in color and i ate the whole thing seeds and all in about six seconds. after the eighth second my eyes started to water .then after eleven seconds i ran and dove into his swiming pool with all my clothes on and when i got out my face looked like this---:mad:
needless to say ,i forgot all about the ten dollars.

did you get the extreme stomach ache? habaneros are the only peppers that do this to me, and only when eaten whole. i feel like im about to vomit all of my organs out. i can eat 10 fire roasted jalapenos and be fine...but the habaneros. those are another beast.

you can get pure capcasian scoville level at 16 million, this would be considered extremly dangerous no joke aside im surprised its actaully legal,

the hottest pepper now is the bhut jolokia (spelling) aka ghost pepper rated at 1 million

2 million scoville unit sauce isn't technically a "hot sauce" they call it a "food additive" because its only a few drops for several gallons of chili/sauce/soup/etc. Theres a restaurant chain here in FL that sells alot of hotsauce, and they make you sign a disclaimer if you buy something in that league.

2 million scoville unit sauce isn't technically a "hot sauce" they call it a "food additive" because its only a few drops for several gallons of chili/sauce/soup/etc. Theres a restaurant chain here in FL that sells alot of hotsauce, and they make you sign a disclaimer if you buy something in that league.

your right it is no longer considered a sauce

I love hot stuff! Nothing like signing a piece of paper to eat some food!

Done it for soup, beef jerky, and "food additives". Love the shit.

My five year old ate a habanero pepper in Mexico. He is so stubborn and tries to be a tough guy and was begging for it. He took a bite and turned a bit red and said "wasn't hot" then he said could I get a soda. This kid has got to be the most stubborn kid I ever met.

what i like about the Habernero is that while it definitely is spicy it actually taste really good too.

talking about these 2+ million scooville unit "food additives" sounds like the only good thing they are used for is to play a dirty trick on somebody not to make the food taste better...

we carry 6 and a half million scoville unit oc spray at work ank i can say from experience that an eyeful of that will definately ruin your day

^^^^I've got a couple of these plants growing^^^

Habaneros are not ment to be eaten raw. they can be very damaging to the membranes of the mouth,nose and even damage the lining of the esophagus. Should only be used for cooking and as an additive.

Habaneros are not ment to be eaten raw. they can be very damaging to the membranes of the mouth,nose and even damage the lining of the esophagus. Should only be used for cooking and as an additive.

explain how it can it be much differnt than putting chopped raw peppers on top of your food and mixing it in, never read of any proven damage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws