over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my story on trying the almighty habernero pepper

Habaneros are not ment to be eaten raw. they can be very damaging to the membranes of the mouth,nose and even damage the lining of the esophagus. Should only be used for cooking and as an additive.

Nonsense.

Although, I am sure there are a few minor issues, but I love it on my food, well worth the minor risks, for me anyhow

About 10 years ago

my wife and I went to some "festival thing" in downtown Ft. Worth on Sundance Square. We got some tacos with a couple of different kinds of salsa. One type turned out to be habenero and of course I got that one. I couldn't breathe, move or talk, my eyes were watering -- my whole mouth burned so bad I thought my teeth were going to burst into fucking flame.

Fianlly, I was able to croak out the word "water" and my wife looks at me and says: "What?" I was finally able to tell her if she didn't go get a couple more bottles of water that I was going to have a seizure right there. So, no more habeneros for me. I'm very careful now.

I remember when I was a kid. I was helping my mother make her yearly seasonings of various vegetables and stuff. I was cutting some habeneros and made the unfortunate mistake of rubbing my nose cause it was itching. Mind you it was my first time dealing with them. Within two minutes my face was beat red and burning. Made it impossible to breathe for about 20 minutes. Never ever ever went near them again. And I'm 45 right now. And that was when I was about 17-18 years old. :D Once bitten, not getting twice f@cked! hahaha

If I remember correctly, when the TV show "Fear Factor" was on, they did a stunt where the contestants had to consume a certain amount of habaneros in a certain amount of time. In a documentary about the show, Joe Rogan said that in hindsight, the producers found out that it was probably the most dangerous stunt they made the contestants perform.

I've also been the tough guy that signed the waiver at a local restaurant to try the hot sauce that is kept under lock and key...worst mistake of my life.

If I remember correctly, when the TV show "Fear Factor" was on, they did a stunt where the contestants had to consume a certain amount of habaneros in a certain amount of time. In a documentary about the show, Joe Rogan said that in hindsight, the producers found out that it was probably the most dangerous stunt they made the contestants perform.

I've also been the tough guy that signed the waiver at a local restaurant to try the hot sauce that is kept under lock and key...worst mistake of my life.

:D

Really, that's cool.

Was it a wing place? What happened?

Whats funny is that the History Channel on tv did a whole hour tonight of every kind of hot pepper and powder imaginable. Good show tonight.

explain how it can it be much differnt than putting chopped raw peppers on top of your food and mixing it in, never read of any proven damage

They are very far from most peppers. I can eat Jalapenos or bonnet peppers raw with no problems but as soon as habaneros get any where near my skin I start getting inflammation and burning on the skin from the heat.

We had a lock and key hot sauce, was 10 pounds habinaro boiled down to a half cup paste. Was a double or nothing deal, pay double chili or get it free if you can finish it. About what can fit on the end of a Popsicle stick 1/4 teaspoon was stirred into a shooter glass of water and then dumped into the chili in front of the customer, pretty big bowl too, once in a blue moon someone would finish it.

Dont try this at home you need a restaurant grade kitchen exhaust and even then... This shit will burn your eyes out without a vent as it condenses

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
UnCutOils
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws