over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jardiance; application for those trying to grow

Maybe if I type it here it’ll be the last time I have to say it. 😂

1. Decrease in muscle fullness on all workout days. I use some amount of insulin on all workout days so not ideal.

2. Harder to find or keep the pump during training session.

3. Constant urination. But urine that smelled from the glucose. This could easily lead to some sort of infection etc as indicated. I increased water and tried all routes, but just led to more urine output.

4. Severe seizing of the muscle group being worked (not cramping) post workout which felt like an electrolyte/sodium imbalance. I use electrolytes and sea salt on every meal so couldn’t find balance.

I’ll let others share their experience from here. If any. But I cut it out and all the above has gone away. Again, if you’re looking for longevity and not pushing carbs and insulin, it’s great. Just see it being counter productive for those of us who are.
I have to add to all this also a sever dehydration during the summer this year.
Was waking up with such a low level of electrolytes that my calves were cramping almost every day.

It's really true... Often we overdo it with AIs and now even with GDA/DIABETIC MEDS.

what ive felt: with dosages over 25mg you should not fast for longer periods after youve taken it. There is a chance you go hypo
Good to know. I plan to take it with m1 even if that’s 3 hours after I wake up due to cardio or errands.

That’s so awesome to hear your results. Seems consistent with the data!

One the leading lipidologists. Dr. Thomas Dayspring, said recently on Twitter that SGLT2’s like Jardiance are the closest thing to a miracle drug we have in cardiology.
What is it that they do for the heart ?

What is it that they do for the heart ?
There’s multiple recent threads on this forum about it. Just use the search function or scroll back a few days.

There’s multiple recent threads on this forum about it. Just use the search function or scroll back a few days.
I’ve seen the lowering blood sugar related stuff and seen mention of CV benefits. It makes it easier for the heart to fill with blood and pump around the body. It was more by what mechanism the drug facilitates that ability

I’ve seen the lowering blood sugar related stuff and seen mention of CV benefits. It makes it easier for the heart to fill with blood and pump around the body. It was more by what mechanism the drug facilitates that ability
It’s in the threads. But as someone else has said do a quick Google search. But remember it’s indicated as a medication for those in heat failure or with damage. If you don’t have that then I wouldn’t add a medication that is not needed IMO.

acid reflux is difficult to attribute to supplements (if you take them sensibly and in the right time); it is clear that if anyone takes 3G of NAC in one go it is very likely that they will get acid reflux, it is always the dose that makes the poison, most likely as I often happen to fix for some clients it is certainly:

-some vegetables (tomatoes is a classic, or even yogurt)
-supplements taken without logic and sense
-Oral AAS for those who are more sensitive
-spices such as paprika, cinnamon, black pepper
-prolonged use without the need for gastroprotectors, used senselessly they destroy your gastric walls and going back to the way they were before is very difficult
Just to add something more, what really fixed my gut was that i stopped using Dostinex (0,5mg ew) completly and after 6 weeks my prolactin is in normal ranges.
Don't ask me why it did that but i slowly removed everything. It could be a mix of everything i was taking too.

Just to add something more, what really fixed my gut was that i stopped using Dostinex (0,5mg ew) completly and after 6 weeks my prolactin is in normal ranges.
Don't ask me why it did that but i slowly removed everything. It could be a mix of everything i was taking too.
Well, dostinex is a dopamine receptor agonist, if taken in excess or without need it has even serious side effects (zombie effect, zero appetite, zero energy and focus)

if you really need prolactin to be really high I would do 0.25mg (the classic pharmacy Dostinex that you buy has 8 tablets of 0.50mg, easily separable)

but personally I prefer to use from 300mg up to 500mg of Vitamin B6 together with other stacks to try to lower prolactin, remembering that even simple AI reduces prolactin

Well, dostinex is a dopamine receptor agonist, if taken in excess or without need it has even serious side effects (zombie effect, zero appetite, zero energy and focus)

if you really need prolactin to be really high I would do 0.25mg (the classic pharmacy Dostinex that you buy has 8 tablets of 0.50mg, easily separable)

but personally I prefer to use from 300mg up to 500mg of Vitamin B6 together with other stacks to try to lower prolactin, remembering that even simple AI reduces prolactin
That's what i did, sort of...

I got diagnosed by a sort of gene that makes me anemic, basically i don't absorb Folic Acid well, that's why my Hemoglobin and Hemaocrit are always low, so i need to take Methylated Folic Acid (active form) and a B complex daily.
To that i added just 1,5mg Adex (0,5 MWF), did bloods and E2 went to 70ish and the magic happened :D

That's what i did, sort of...

I got diagnosed by a sort of gene that makes me anemic, basically i don't absorb Folic Acid well, that's why my Hemoglobin and Hemaocrit are always low, so i need to take Methylated Folic Acid (active form) and a B complex daily.
To that i added just 1,5mg Adex (0,5 MWF), did bloods and E2 went to 70ish and the magic happened :D
do you take it in the form of a supplement (Now Foods?) or an injectable drug?

it should be noted that most of the B complexes on the market are poorly made, they declare all the B vitamins but it's a shame that in the indicated form the body is unable to absorb most of them (this is why more serious companies such as Now Food have dedicated supplements which cost a lot, they cost but they work :) )

Cabergoline is an AMAZING drug when used properly.
The average PED's user totally misuses and (surprise?) always takes too much.
Dopamine agonists modulate gastrointestinal motility, delaying the late phase of gastric emptying if the dose is excessive (and it basically ALWAYS is in recreational users).

do you take it in the form of a supplement (Now Foods?) or an injectable drug?

it should be noted that most of the B complexes on the market are poorly made, they declare all the B vitamins but it's a shame that in the indicated form the body is unable to absorb most of them (this is why more serious companies such as Now Food have dedicated supplements which cost a lot, they cost but they work :) )
Methylated Acid Folic is from another company.
The B complex was from amazon.

I have to find some inj B vitamins then.... maybe i can ask to my doctor.

Cabergoline is an AMAZING drug when used properly.
The average PED's user totally misuses and (surprise?) always takes too much.
Dopamine agonists modulate gastrointestinal motility, delaying the late phase of gastric emptying if the dose is excessive (and it basically ALWAYS is in recreational users).
Sorry for the question but, what's so amazing in Dostinex?
It's great to control prolactine and what else?

Anyway if i need to use it next time i will go for 0,25mg ew.

Sorry for the question but, what's so amazing in Dostinex?
It's great to control prolactine and what else?

Anyway if i need to use it next time i will go for 0,25mg ew.
The list of potential benefits is almost endless, from its effects on your sex life to your productivity at work to mood enhancement...
Again, pretty much everyone takes way to much and the cons outweight the pros.

The list of potential benefits is almost endless, from its effects on your sex life to your productivity at work to mood enhancement...
Again, pretty much everyone takes way to much and the cons outweight the pros.
But 0,5mg weekly is really a too high dose?
Because I was thinking it was normal dose....
I should do more blood tests to see how stuff works and how much I really need.

I hope that if you took dostinex you did so knowing through analysis that prolactin was high; otherwise it is obvious to have problems

the value is subjective but obviously influenced by the doses of tren or NPP, deca you take
But 0,5mg weekly is really a too high dose?
Because I was thinking it was normal dose....
I should do more blood tests to see how stuff works and how much I really need.

I hope that if you took dostinex you did so knowing through analysis that prolactin was high; otherwise it is obvious to have problems

the value is subjective but obviously influenced by the doses of tren or NPP, deca you take

In reality i took Dostinex because Tren "raises prolactine" so i just took it.
And after some years problems come....

Atm i am on 350 TrenE, i doubt that it will make any prolactine.

In reality i took Dostinex because Tren "raises prolactine" so i just took it.
And after some years problems come....

Atm i am on 350 TrenE, i doubt that it will make any prolactine.
Most people will never need any sort of drug for prolactin no matter what they’re running. Most just need to make sure e2 is controlled. People take things because “it’s what they’re supposed to do” and it’s what’s been preached as ped gospel.
How many people are actually controlling e2 properly and basing the use on actual bloodwork? I’d venture to say not many who are taking caber or prami.

Methylated Acid Folic is from another company.
The B complex was from amazon.

I have to find some inj B vitamins then.... maybe i can ask to my doctor.
Most methyl folate will be in pill form. I’m assuming you have the MTHFR gene mutation?

Most injectable forms won’t contain any form of folate. I use Amino Asylum’s “Shredder” which is B’s with Carnitine. But no folate. I take that in supplement form.

There’s other items you can do if that is the gene you have as I’m sure you’re aware of. But def keep a check on homocysteine levels in the blood. 😊

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws