over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My story

2BIGFRED

Registered
How to begin my horror story??It all started 3 weeks ago when a liver lesion was found on my liver during a ct scan.It was found by a ct scan and an mri.The Dr. told me it was nothing to worry about and I was fine because my bloodwork was perfect.So trusting the Dr. I started my contest prep full force ready to win another show and bring that trophy home.Well after 3 weeks I woke up one Sunday morning feeling great getting ready for church and was playing with my wife pulling her bathrobe up and spanking her on the butt and telling her what I wanted to do to her.
I was shaving and all of a sudden I got a very sharp pain in my stomach /side area.I thought it was stomach cramps from the clen or lack of sodium from my diet so I played it off.After about 10 minutes I had to lay in the bed.My wife went on to church because we thought it wasnt a big deal.Well after about 30 minutes the pain was so bad I was puking my guts out.My wife gets home in about an hour and by this time I cant even stand im on my hands and knees crying like a baby begging for her to dress me so when we can go to the ER.
We arrive at the ER and im still in the most pain I have ever had in my life.They take me straight back and do a ct scan on me.The spot on my liver is now double the size it was and is bleeding and that is where my pain is coming from.The spot is actually inside my liver and it is causing my liver to stretch and that’s what is causing my extreme pain.They give me several shots of morphine which does nothing for me.The pain now has went to my arm and neck.The Dr. said I would feel pain on my whole right side and he was right I felt as if I were dying and actually thought I was.They start the prep for surgery and call a surgeon but once the surgeon arrives she decides to hold off because of the bleeding and she wants to speak with a liver surgeon.So I get admitted to the hospital and they put me on pain pump and some type of pain med that is stronger then morphine and it eases the pain somewhat and makes it bearable.I would spend the next 3 days in the hospital getting bloodwork and test after test and having them keep a constant eye on me.I was in really bad shape.The liver surgeon came too see me on the second day of my stay and advised me I will need surgery to remove the Liver Adenoma because it was bleeding.He said he did not think it was cancer but it needed to be removed.I don’t know if you all know Baldnazi from prom but this is the same thing he had just not as bad.All I could think about is how I done this to myself.All the times I abused and thought I was immortal.I admit my cycles lately have been normal but look at all the abuse I have put myself through.I cant say for sure it was the aas but Im sure they didn’t help any.I mean these only usually occur In women who take birth control or men who take aas.So I do blalme myself and I have cried for the past 2 days blaming myself.I put bbing before God and my wife and family.I feel so horrible right now that I let myself do this.I could have took my life and for what some bbing trophys that aren’t even real gold.In fact who says I will make it through surgery im still not in the clear as of right now.I cant say for sure it was the aas but like I said im pretty damn sure it didn’t help any and since the same thing happened to baldnazi and his Dr said the same thing Im sure it was the tren and hard things I abused.I don’t think the test did it or the milder things like eq but I have done some wreckless cycles.All I can say is guys/gals put your health first being big isn’t everything in life.You can be big just taking small amounts of test .Im still taking my 200mg of test a week because the Dr said that wouldn’t hurt anything and would keep my muscle on me.You people don’t need 2-5g of roids a week.You don’t know what you are doing to yourself.I know some of you are going to read this and shrug it off I did Baldnazis post back when it happened to him.It can happen your not immortal no matter how much you think you are belive me on that.Im not saying I will never juice again like I said im still on hrt test and I think moderate is fine but I have seen most peoples cycles a gram of this and that is not needed and is not worth it.Im 25 years old and im having liver surgery people don’t let it happen to you.I have learned the hard way!!!!

I want to add BN called me tonight and what a great guy he is.He really picked me up when I was down.Made me feel better about this whole thing and showed me I can recover and move on past this!!Thank you so much bro!!

Hang in there man. Everything will be fine with your surgery. You've obviously already learned a very tough lesson in a very short period of time, but your words really do speak volume of the wisdom you've attained.

I hope your focus in the future isn't the size of your biceps or whether or not you can bench press a certain weight any more, but instead on the fact that your woman was there for you, took care of you, and made sure you got the treatment you needed.

You'll recover and you will make it, just keep your focus on your lady, your family, and most of all your health.

I wish you the best and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear about your trouble.. Stay positive and things will work out.

What type of oral regimen have you been on in the past? Orals are usually the culprits in situations like this no?

Only ran them twice in my life and cut the second time short because of appetite issues.

2bigfred, I want to say that like BN putting this up on the board takes courage, Even if it was not gear related it serves as a damn good warning for the wreckless users. I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for you to come through this and make a full recovery. i am so sorry to hear that you are suffering with this. I love all my brothers and sisters here and hate to hear of things like this. Be strong 2bigfred. You are an iron warrior and we never give up. Do keep us updated brother, we are all pulling for ya. God Bless and get well!!!

Don't focus on the blame, and don't beat yourself up. In every adversity lies the seed of positive benefit which is equal to or greater than the adversity itself. Look for it and germinate it into sometheing greater than youre current situation. You'll be stronger in the end.

I am really sorry to hear this man. Having something like this happen really changes your perspective on things and keeps you honest huh? I have been clean for a year after my situation, and I am doing just fine....great actually, and you will too. BN really is a great dude. He cares about others and was extremely helpful in my situation as well. I couldn't thank him enough.

Concentrate on God, your wife, and your family...the more important things in life. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you on all levels.

And to the person that asked...no its not just orals, hell I don't even think it is necessarily just tren. I only used tren twice at low doses and I still developed an adenoma. There are studies on pubmed.com showing instances where people got adenomas while taking test only. They develop from high levels of androgens and estrogens working on their respective receptors within the liver.

Fuckin A Fred. I know youve ran some crazy shit, and Im thankful that you're given a second chance to really focus on whats important in life. Health should be everyones #1 priority, some people just need a reality check. Good luck in the future my man.

my prayers are with you for your surgery and best of luck

Thank you all!!It has already made me realize how important God and my family really is and how from now on thats what is important to me and not how much muscle I have.My poor wife has cried so much its crazy and I know I made those tears from my stupidity!

BBing is great guys/gals but always remember you have one life.

Wow, thanks for sharing your story. I hope things go well with your surgery, I'll keep you in my prayers.

I just hope one person besides me learns from this.Please guys remember be safe and smart dont play around with your health.

Thanks for posting that, hopefully others will read and take care with what they are using. I truley hope you recover and enjoy your family and life... at 25 you still have a lot of living to do. You are in my prayers.

G

Thanks to you everyone who has posted a story like this. Your stories have saved countless others from health problems down the road. Stay strong and good luck.

Thinking of you...

-Nos

Hang in there. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Question: were you taking any liver protectants? milk thistle/liv 52?

Stay strong. We are all pulling for you. These stories need to be told.

WOW

THAT IS WHY WHEN GUYS LIKE FULLYBUILT AND KM2000 COME ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HUGE CYCLES I CRINGE. GUYS WANT TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT ABOUT WHAT PROS TAKE BECAUSE THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY GOT SO BIG. TRAINING/SUPPLEMENTATION/DIET/YEARS/LIFE ON HOLD/NUMBER 1 PRIORITY/OBSESSION/DISCIPLINE/CONSISTENCY.

Damn Fred.. I know you from IT and man thats a shock. could happen to anyone.. How did the pain start out FRed??

Did you see any other signs like change in your stool color?? etc..

I dont think it was Tren that did it. I think I read somewhere that u were taking 1g test a week.. I would believe its the estrogen that causes it since woman that take birth control pill have high estrogen and they get this too.. I think i read Bald nazis cycle and htey were like 2g Test a week.. The safest Steroid EVER is EQ.. period..

Be safe.. good luck with the surgery. you are in good hands with the doctors in USA.
take care

BFred:

Stay strong, you are coming to a realization now that will make the next sixty years of your life more enjoyable. This is temporary, the benefits from the comments I have read from you can be permanent. Your faith, your family, your health, your work.

The blame game has already done its work and it is time to abandon it. Recommitt to moderation in all things. All systems fail at the extremes rarely in the middle. Take strength from BaldNazi. He and many others have received their wake up call at different times and different ways. I got mine last year. You will be judged from what you do from here forward, the past is gone.

I took my car to be detailed and it came back set on a Country Station. While I don't normally select that, I don't mind it and listened a little this moring. The song I remember was about a guy who was singing about wishing he could write a letter to the 25 year old version of himself and the things he would say and advice he would give. Very thought inspiring. I started thinking about what letter I thought I would have written, and what letter I would write 20 years from now. You have just received your letter.

Be at Peace,

Pekkerwood

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner