over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY SURGERY..please don't let this happen to you

Kaiser said:
Yeah it's happening more than ever nowadays also with the young guys who have little to no experience. I moderate Alinboard and I have used BN's posts about his troubles and PMed them to a couple of young guys I thought were out of control, like a 19 year old using over a 1000mg a week of test and topping it off with 500-600mg of Tren. I'm 35, and never have touched anywhere near those levels. The first initial response from him was, "Well I dont do oral gear like he (BN) did so it won't affect my kidneys or liver." It's amazing how they are playing with fire and do not know it actually burns yet. I am truly afraid for their safety & ability to have a family when they get older and rather than BN's experiences go down in vain, I am trying to use them to guide these guys in the right direction.

at 19 taking that much should cause him huge troubles

personnaly I think that sompe of us are more prone than others to that kind of problems

and those who want to turn pros ... well let's say it's hit or miss with roids dosages !

mike1107 said:
at 19 taking that much should cause him huge troubles

Yup, and it has. I am walking him through HCG therapy to get his nutz working again. Yup, before you ask, 19 years old, and his nutz are dead. What a fucking shame. I think he'll be ok though, but I hope he learns from all of this before something serious happens.

Kaiser said:
Yeah it's happening more than ever nowadays also with the young guys who have little to no experience. I moderate Alinboard and I have used BN's posts about his troubles and PMed them to a couple of young guys I thought were out of control, like a 19 year old using over a 1000mg a week of test and topping it off with 500-600mg of Tren. I'm 35, and never have touched anywhere near those levels. The first initial response from him was, "Well I dont do oral gear like he (BN) did so it won't affect my kidneys or liver." It's amazing how they are playing with fire and do not know it actually burns yet. I am truly afraid for their safety & ability to have a family when they get older and rather than BN's experiences go down in vain, I am trying to use them to guide these guys in the right direction.
Did he lower levels at all? I hope so. He is one of the good contributors there.:confused:

Tyrone said:
Did he lower levels at all? I hope so. He is one of the good contributors there.:confused:

Yeah he did. I dont want to name him out of respect, and he has come a long way. He now gives solid advice and is a huge respectable contributor. I kinda look at him as my personal project. If I could just truly help one young guy before it's to late, maybe I've earned my worth here.

Kaiser said:
Yeah he did. I dont want to name him out of respect, and he has come a long way. He now gives solid advice and is a huge respectable contributor. I kinda look at him as my personal project. If I could just truly help one young guy before it's to late, maybe I've earned my worth here.
Yeah, good job Kaiser. I know. Very cool of you. BTW, what would you say your BF is in the pics from San Martin (I think San Martin. Forgive me if I'm wrong.)

Although we have never spoke on the board just wanted to say I'm glad you pulled thru OK. There are tons of guys who are taking as much as you and more and they have for years. Maybe you were the one in a large group who does was predisposed to have this happen. Just like women who are on the pill, a lot get blot clots and other serious problems. The funny thing is that one contraceptive pill a day causes way more health problems in women than steroids ever have and they are handed out like candy, go figure. I am not here to say that your health problems were caused by steroids or not. The fact is that even though a strong possiblity you can never be 100% sure. I think for this reason alone you need to stop beating yourself up over this! Stop second guessing yourself and enjoy the rest of your life. Move forward and throw the past away. Good luck to you!

Out of all the steroids that people use I have always said that tren is way to powerful of a drug to use recreationally. Even Dan Duchaine has stated that it should never be used unless you compete and right before a show. I say about 6 weeks tops. It amazes me how many young guys are doing tren and think nothing of using between 75mgs EOD to 100mg daily. Back in the day doing 2 para a week was all most would even think of doing. Even Finajet was only used at 50mg EOD at most and not for too long. I have stated before to guys that they should never use tren unless they compete and most have just laughed at me and thought that I was a pussy. :D Well, maybe I am :p but tren is a weird drug and not for rec use. Stick to the basics and leave orals pretty much alone. Remember guys, the main difference between today and years ago is that most guys years ago only took steroids 3 months before a show. Now, most guys take them year round and will never even step on stage. Even having a blood test done is useless when using this amount and staying on that long.

Tyrone said:
Yeah, good job Kaiser. I know. Very cool of you. BTW, what would you say your BF is in the pics from San Martin (I think San Martin. Forgive me if I'm wrong.)

I never really body built before so I have no idea how to tell believe it or not. I was always a power lifter and just recently crossed over. I know I ad no gym to lift at while I was there so I was kind of soft and had no pump, and I also ate and drank like a fish so I was not as cut as I was when I went down there. But, yeah, man, I have no idea how to tell. I'll have to talk to Phil about that, maybe he could point me in the right direction as how to tell.

how can you take that much roids and don'"t even know about PCT ??

people are stupid !

mike1107 said:
how can you take that much roids and don'"t even know about PCT ??

people are stupid !

He actually does know about PCT, he just shut himself down so hard, PCT wouldn't bring him back to life.

i'm curious. does anything think it was mainly due to the tren and to the orals? I myself have been clean for about 2 months or so, but I was roughly on for about a year plus a few months on straight test. and 1 cycle of test/tren. Do you guys think that test alone could really do this much damage?

glad to hear you're going to be alright BN. good luck with everything

Rob

Good to hear from you!!

Hey BaldNazi,

I'm really glad you posted, and that in the end, it all turned out ok. I'm sorry for the hell you went through, but it's great that you are posting this because it is very important that we stay realistic with our goals and why we are doing what we do.

Question: When you say your stomach was a little distended, which part of your belly was out? Above or below the naval? Just curious. And I know you posted what you were taking in the past... But I am curious to know, did you ever have any extended period of downtime at all? Or would it just be cycle, then maybe a week or two off and then right back on?

Thanks again for posting this. You're doing a great service to everyone here and on the net.

But most of all, I'm really glad you're ok now.

Thanks

It means alot that you guys post,thanks.Will try to get to you all personaly as time allows.Tom,great idea on the trip,will consider it as I feel better for sure.

BrooklynBB...as I stated in my original post 2 months ago,I started doing the whole take long breaks,rest,get bloodwork done from the start many years ago.But as with anything,you gain experience and you think you know it all,you get reckless.One cyle blends into another.You bridge with 500mg test a week,your never really off,although you say you are.So my answer is the past few years were probably one big cycle with very little "real" off time.No bloodwork,just completely going through the motions.As far as the distention,I noticed it throughout.Not just the upper right quadrant as they say.Not major,but it was there.

Now I want to say a couple things about bloodtest.Im happy alot of you are getting them done,the response to my original post has been great.But I now recommend that you get a complete physical once a year as well.My doctor told me that what I had would not have shown on bloodwork.My levels may have been off,but no specific way of knowing there is a tumor.

The ONLY way to detect adenomas,hemangiomas,peliosis etc. of the liver is to get sonograms,MRIs or CTs.Its the only way you will know for sure if something is wrong.So get this done once a year,you may get things in time before a rupture happens or cancer progresses.Remember I had no real signs,nothing told me I had a tumor.I found out when I collapsed and the adenoma exploded.My sign was pain beyond belief and almost bleeding to death.

We worry so much about diet,training and gear,but how many of us take our health as serious?I would say the most important thing we need to be doing gets lost.It should be first and foremost.My idiot head the past few years didnt want to go to the doctor because of laziness and fear.Fear that maybe he will find something wrong and I will have to stop what Im doing.Sadly,I heard from alot of guys the same thing."If something is wrong,I don't want to know" That attitude almost cost me,don't be a fucking moron,go to the doctor.Monday morning I want you guys calling your docs and scheduling appointments.Im serious,do it.....

Glad to hear you came through everything ok. Just focus on getting yourself healed up and back to 100% and sharing your experience, even though most will ignore it, even if it helps 1 young person make some better choices that will be enough.

BN:

You are getting an important message out bro, one that most of us try pretty hard not to hear. My hat is off to you.....

It is a shock when the body that took you so many places, a body that you put a lifetime into building, is suddenly out of your control. It leaves you wondering just who you are and where to go from here. I have been in simular shoes, I weighed 135lbs after four months in the trauma unit at Harborview in Seattle and it took 1 1/2 years to get the hang of walking again. But in another 2 years I was back up on stage at over 200lbs getting a trophy.

You may not be 245lbs right now, but that number is not who you are.... You are the willpower, determination, and strength it took to get there. You know how to set goals and achieve them, and you will achieve many more. Just set those goals and work....right now that means working and planning to recover your health, but that is only the starting point.

No matter what goals you set in the future, I believe it is a safe bet that you will be working towards them in the gym. That is where you shaped who you are before this happened and that is where you will always find the man you are. We are all with you bro.

BN,

Hey bro glad to hear from you. I think the main thing that we can take from your experience is that it could be any of us and I was a major offender too not getting regular bloodwork done. I think to some of us here that have been using for a long time your doses weren't in reallity anything "shocking", I have certainly played in that area before. If anything we need to realized our health is fragile and to take some precautions too. I mean shit I spend 100 bucks on test without blinking , but a some blood work for 100 hmm. As we discussed I am certaily going to be more aware of taking the best care of myself I can with blood work and yearly workup, also I have found with some certain peptides that I can use much less gear and still make progress.

I hope that you heal fast, get to working out again and in do so with good health. Take care.

Oh come on...throw back some D-bol for old times sake.
Nobody likes a quitter...lol:D
Totaly kidding.

But seriously, I'm curious what you would have done differently if you were going to do it all over again.
Example, take equal time off between cycles....lower doses.....different goals in mind....maybe stayed away from certain compounds....etc.

Thanks

I'm not going to pretend I know what you went through, but after reading one of your original posts I thought I was reading something out of a magazine....your a good writer.

Wish you the best.
Peace

edit: I just saw you reckomend a complete physical every year.

Last edited:
Hey BN Glad you are ok will keep you in my prayers until you are healed. I appreciate your post and all but like you know the attitude. I will stay on till the day I die.
I know its not the best attitude and I am not the biggest by far especially with all the personal problems lately but it keeps me happy. Take care BN I hope you post still during your recovery man. Get well the weights will be their and your body has memory. MM

Good to see you posting and great to see you pulled through, though I can't begin to imagine how painful and emotional the whole experience was. As a man who was in control, "a 240lb walking nightmare" and tough as shit to someone who had to lie on a hospital bed and let people poke, stab and needle him while putting all your power in their hands - that would get me, and it sounds like it got you - but it sounds like a very very positive outcomes has eventuated out of all of this, but terrible it had to happen, just the same.

You appreciate those you care about more now, just from reading your posts, and it'd be nice if we all took something from that. We might all think we do (speaking for myself) but I guess a lot of us never really think too much about what it would do to our loved ones if we left them here alone too early.

Make a speedy recovery mate, and get back to living. It's all ahead of you now.

And you'll just have to deal with being a 220lb walking nightmare one of these days :D

IronMike

ClintCarter said:
Oh come on...throw back some D-bol for old times sake.
Nobody likes a quitter...lol:D

I know, I know, I shouldn't have laughed.... but I did.

Laugh or cry, I always say. : )

BN, I have read this thread knowing that with all of the excellent and supportive posts that 5 times as many guys will read this and won't remember it in 5 minutes and that is the shitty, scary part. You getting the word out about your situation is the responsible thing to do and my hat is off to you, my friend. Unfortunately, not everyone will take your story seriously enough to even do the simple things like get the bloodwork done, take precaution with orals and harsh compounds, watch their diets, etc..

I am glad to hear that you are now doing well. Keep us posted, bro.

Skip

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner