over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My syntherol cycle

I know I know. I still want to try it again in the future. The crazy part is prop doesn't even hurt me but for some reason this did after my 7th day. The first 7 days where easy. No pain at all then day 8 was bad. Day 9 was real bad. I took a few days off and tried again but it was hard to get the pins in.

seriously boys

we ALL know that mechanically strecthin muscle fascia is gonna hurt, kinda like when you first started trainin backand your forearms gotpumped up and hurt!!!

i know some guys fare well but,,, syntherol husrts... not when you pin it,, but just oin a DAY to day basis, which is just a product of increasing muscular volume, the stretch DOES hurt! training it did not hurt, but during my normal day, i was in an achy pain, but well worth it.

hell ive tried three diff formulations, and if you cant handle synthetec, dont expect the others to hurrt less.

yeah it hurts but, if youve truly maDE the decision, nuffsaid. injectin shit always gonna hurt

I never found the pain too much to handle, but often too much to lift hard.

Dude, at 17inches why are you using this?

Bit more hard work and determination and then I could understand...but dam...at the size you are at (no offence in the slightest) at least tweak the rest of the framework?

J

I have to agree...you are just starting no muscle size at all as i can see in the picture, skinny and no even other muscles well developed...
Kick your ass in the gym for 3 years at least without drugs, just supplements and determination.

I have to agree...you are just starting no muscle size at all as i can see in the picture, skinny and no even other muscles well developed...
Kick your ass in the gym for 3 years at least without drugs, just supplements and determination.

You know I thought it was me!! I find it really strange for such an awesome board like this that NOONE else even gave this dude the right steer.....Id suspect it was more to do with the ass kissing element and the product that was being used!..and so not to rock the boat!

But dam, this guy had no business using this stuff......need to get away frm this mindset of using such to get bigger when theres plenty of room for improvement in diet, training etc!.....evaluate your entire protocol befoer hitting the gear or oil.....its a no brainer!

J

Big A you r funny as hell.

If u want gains there will be pain to endure. Also did u massage the muscle? I have talked to a few people and u should massage it for like 5 mins with an industiral massager. Is .5" long enough for the bicep? Does that make it easier not to hit a vein?

Big A you r funny as hell.

If u want gains there will be pain to endure. Also did u massage the muscle? I have talked to a few people and u should massage it for like 5 mins with an industiral massager. Is .5" long enough for the bicep? Does that make it easier not to hit a vein?

I used 1 1/4 inch, and I think I wouldnt go less than 1 inch to be safe. A shorter needle isnt going to do anything to prevent you from hitting those superficial veins, they are too close to the surface. Just have to try to work around them, look for them carefully.

I used 1 1/4 inch, and I think I wouldnt go less than 1 inch to be safe. A shorter needle isnt going to do anything to prevent you from hitting those superficial veins, they are too close to the surface. Just have to try to work around them, look for them carefully.

I talked to a few other guys that have used this and they both used 1'' needles. I don't know if maybe some of my pain was because I used a smaller pin .5''.
I'm staying away for now. Thanks for all the feedback.

BTY I did gain .5'' in those 9 days.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner