over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My take on the O

Humans want to progress, and in bb'ing "progress" is kind of seen at getting bigger. If you can get bigger and maintain your shape---then thats great. How many folks complain about Dexter Jackson not making progress or "changing"...why the heck would you change when your physique looks that good?!--- not to mention he usually comes in great shape.

Ronnie tended to have more of a bloat issue, but Jay just genetically has a HUGE waist--- his arms actually look small when he hits a double bi b/c his waist is so big. Jay gets in great shape (usually) and he is one of the few bb'ers to produce decent dvds (I've watched 3 of his videos b/c I find it interesting how he breaks down his diet, exercises, and all aspects of what has made him successful)--- all that being said, his physique is not eye pleasing :D Give me Dexter, Melvin (even though he doesn't always nail his conditioning)-- and now Wolfe and Victor.

If bb'ing could get back to the most muscled physique, With aesthetic lines--- maybe the competitors would stop shooting synthol, insulin and 3 grams of gear/week.

I am glad you guys took my post as positive. It was ment to be a constructive honest view of the show and to express my sadness of where things have envolved to......

Big Hienz ......just demonstraighted my point exactly .[ and he knows that I only have love and respect for him] .but his mentality is was destroyed the sport. Guys improve ......gain 10 - 15 lb in a short time . And everyone wants the secret .What he isn't getting thoguh. That same 10 - 15 lb protical that worked for you to gain that muscle . Might damage you and hurt your physique months or years later.......Do you think Ronnie changed his proticals or Yates ? They got worse and worse because their methods took a toll and they added too much muscle for their frames.....Remember drugs are a tool ........when they become an answer .There will be a price to be paid .

The sport should not be like car racing .Where technoligy rules the day. And limits are pushed further and further. The guys need to go back to having fun .Building attractive healthy physiques .........It took 35mg - 400 mgs a week to build most of the physiques that you saw of the 60s and 70s......in the 80s up til the mid 90s it jumped to 500 - 1500mgs for most .....now we got a great retired competitor on here saying 2000-3000mg is the norm [ and I agree, and truthfully I bet on the O stage despite what guys will admit it is over 4000 for the bigger folks.......and years of over 4 ius gh change the body in a neg manner ......most of those guys I know are taking 8- 12 ius ] Step back.........work hard to be better not bigger.......bbing should be human art [ even if it just for you to see .....scuplt with what God gave you ] ..........Yes freaks are impressive !!! And will get your attention.......but so will a horrible car wreak......see my point!!!!

Last edited:
And to watch these guys train these days on all these videos is tough for me .What happed to pushing your self. hanging with your partner and challenging yourself? My God, most train with no intensity ......they go through the motions .They don't appear to be having fun . And seem to be afraid to tear something at every move......no wonder they are going backward ........

And how fun can it be shooting your self up multiple times a day and living arounf the timing of the needle.[have you seen some of the proticals gavin mentioned?] And how do contract or train a muscle with you are shooting 3ccs of oil into it each day ? That has got of hurt .[ ask future ....he couldnt take it and i bet he tougher than anyone here ] You wonder why so many people got hooked on nubain and other pain killers in the mid to late 90s .....duh that when synthol first started being uses widely.......And don't me started on stimulants and downers........the guys are misserable looking like this ........it is sad

If guys trained basic and ate great for a couple years .Then added a few supps ...........The progessed into DC style training for a couple of years ....and took their eatting up a notch .......added gear in low ammounts.....then alternated between Phil , DC , and some lighter stuff for recooperation .........with in 5 yrs you would know if you should get on stage genetically .........if not back off train like Magnum suggests and get off drugs [ or just hrt ] and try to maintain the best you that you can be for the duration of your life.......training should be fun and a life long process.......it should be healthy and fun for life.....

One final note ........I would love to see one O competitor try to get through one workout with Doggcrap . He would burry them and that includes Ronnie [ maybe not strength ,but he could hang] Dave Henry .....IMO doesn't do DC ....his form is terrible and he doesnt train using reall DC methods......Dante .....would make these guys cry , and he is near 40 .....clean or on prescribed HRt ......still 280 [down from 303 ] ......but just loves to train ......he can be as hardcore as it gets.....but you bet ....he is still joking sarcasitically in betwen sets with his wife and generally enjoying it . I bet when he 80 he will be doing the same thing and looking huge as well ........thats because he gets it ......he takes care of himself ,is in it for the long haul .........and has fun..... If guys would just get away from being science projects and seeing things his way.......we would have so many more hapier ,healthier bbers.........and I bet the physiques would be better too....

"And to watch these guys train these days on all these videos is tough for me .What happed to pushing your self. hanging with your partner and challenging yourself? My God, most train with no intensity ......they go through the motions .They don't appear to be having fun . And seem to be afraid to tear something at every move......no wonder they are going backward" ........

My point exactly brother....Bro, If I could just train with let's say Cormier..my GOD!! I would grow like a freaking weed. He would push and force and challenge you to lift heavy, hard with intensity and beyond. Remember in the day when everyone was busting ass at Mucle Beach? Gold's? World's? Screaming in your ears, calling you a wussy..pumping you up..motivating you to eat your meals, get in the gym, do your cardio....nawww not anymore....Cat's more worried about protocols. Hell, if I needed more back size and width..guess what? I am going to MetroFlex..working back with Ronnie, taking notes, learning....I am emailing Dante for size..I am calling Lee Haney getting advice's, I am emailing Phil, he will tell you what is really up; I am talking to guys on this board etc. You get my point.

Remember be a bodybuilder first!! Since I am ranting and raving:

This is the real deal....Many of bro's and sis forget this so valuable point: Be a bodybuilder..a real simple concept. We tend to forget this. You simply have to ask this question, Are you a bodybuilder or do you just want the body? Do you love your training, your goals, and your growth or do you just want the body, at any EXPENSE- except work, discipline and courage? You want the degree, but not the school and the education. I'll take the medal, thanks ...just don't want to achieve it. Bodybuilding is a lifetime challenge, a lifestyle of health and longevity. Competive bodybuilding is on the hand a different animal, in particular if you are on the quest to obtain your Pro card.....unless you are a superior genetic freak..the darkside may come calling. Do you answer ? All is find and dandy..Think: What happens when you stop? You've got to stop sometime. It's a lonely road down. Emotions crash. Training often stops; cold. What happens when the health begins to fail because you became obsessed? Obsessed with the look...the hype, the attention ,the roar of the crowd, bigger, stronger ,faster, more ripped..Then comes the.....balding head, the liver and kidney damage, the mental and physical trauma the compromises are extraordinary and should be carefully considered. Yet the will- the ego- is so strong that the side effects are often dismissed. In a nutshell it comes down to what your goals are but more importantly are you really truly a bodybuilder...for life. Bodybuilding = strong and healthy bodies, Bodybuilding = confidence and high self esteem..Bodybuilding = improvement and dedication. Bodybuilding= goals and motivations.....I truly believe that anabolics are for the pros....not abuse of or not for the careless young buck who is truly not a BODYBUILDER. Lifting weights and chugging down protein powder does not make you a bodybuilder.....taking anabolics does not qualify you either...BODYBUILDING the lost true art......" So next time you are running 4 grams a week.. ask yourself are you an artist or a art thief?

Sidenote...Johhny Jackson had me rolling with his "Nanovapor" lying ass...lol. Okay Johnny Nanovapor did it for you....lol

Tonight will reveal all!!

Last edited:
And to watch these guys train these days on all these videos is tough for me .What happed to pushing your self. hanging with your partner and challenging yourself? My God, most train with no intensity ......they go through the motions .They don't appear to be having fun . And seem to be afraid to tear something at every move......no wonder they are going backward ........

Hell yeah, thats what disturbs me the most.
The constant 'drugs are not important' bullshit spewed by a lot of people on the net and then you see these guys barely breaking a sweat !

One final note ........I would love to see one O competitor try to get through one workout with Doggcrap . He would burry them and that includes Ronnie [ maybe not strength ,but he could hang] Dave Henry .....IMO doesn't do DC ....his form is terrible and he doesnt train using reall DC methods......Dante .....would make these guys cry , and he is near 40 .....clean or on prescribed HRt ......still 280 [down from 303 ] ......but just loves to train ......he can be as hardcore as it gets.....but you bet ....he is still joking sarcasitically in betwen sets with his wife and generally enjoying it . I bet when he 80 he will be doing the same thing and looking huge as well ........thats because he gets it ......he takes care of himself ,is in it for the long haul .........and has fun..... If guys would just get away from being science projects and seeing things his way.......we would have so many more hapier ,healthier bbers.........and I bet the physiques would be better too....

Of the many things I have learned from Dante, that above is the most important.

Iabadman the DC training video that Jason Wojo and I are putting out we had one of the best times filming it......we worked each other hard and joked inbetween every excersise...

:star-war; The majority wants to see huge, not shape. The sup co's want huge, not shape.
Does the average spectator want to see a dry 215lb work of art, or do they want to see 300lbs of semi ripped mass?
The sport isn't going to change anytime soon. The larger the better is where the arrow is pointing.

:star-war; The majority wants to see huge, not shape. The sup co's want huge, not shape.
Does the average spectator want to see a dry 215lb work of art, or do they want to see 300lbs of semi ripped mass?
The sport isn't going to change anytime soon. The larger the better is where the arrow is pointing.

Sorry i am one of the one who likes freakys, or physiques like Denis wolf he is huge with good proportions....I f i want to enjoy good nice 200 pounds physiques i go to the NPc shows...and some of them are already huge.

Sorry :D

Sorry i am one of the one who likes freakys, or physiques like Denis wolf he is huge with good proportions....I f i want to enjoy good nice 200 pounds physiques i go to the NPc shows...and some of them are already huge.

there were quite a few 200-230lbs bodybuilders in the top 15 at the olympia! ;)

Seems like the emphasis is changing now? Would be nice to find middle ground. I used to be a big Markus Rhul fan, but this year he just didnt look good at all. I thought last year he looked much better. Is it just me or has his physique gone downhill?

Seems like the emphasis is changing now? Would be nice to find middle ground. I used to be a big Markus Rhul fan, but this year he just didnt look good at all. I thought last year he looked much better. Is it just me or has his physique gone downhill?

His chest has gone to wide and left a huge gap in the middle, hes defenetly gone downhill.

Wow I am out of the loop since I am overseas right now. Havent seen any pics yet of the show. But sounds like they have stepped in the right direction of one thing that is less diuretics that is the killer anyway. If they are a little smooth then so be it. At least they are not kicking over from dehydration trying to squeeze out the very last drop of water and then wind up over doing it. The outcry to stop the massive diuretic use sounds like it happened and now people are disappointed. Just my opinion I havent seen or followed BB in almost a year being stuck overseas. thanks for posting hopefully someone will post some pics. gotta run check in later. take care guys. MM

I do like them too, but my inclination is to watch the huge ones. I do admire Henry and Jackson the most he is amaizong, johny was looking bigger than gustavo and he is 40 pounds lighter, huge solid mass and great lines. I thought he were taking a better place than him either.

the look that I think is most desireable is the smaller boned frames strapped with big round long muscle bellies. In my opinion Dexter Jackson should have placed ahead of Jay Cutler. I would have had him in 2nd after Victor. No amount of training or AAS can give a person a physique like this, youre either born with it or youre not.

From the big man himself hell he could look in the mirror and see huge. But I like them the bigger the better also. Thats why I pay to go when I can. MM

Dave Henry .....IMO doesn't do DC ....his form is terrible and he doesnt train using reall DC methods

Please tell me you're joking right?? Train with DH and you will retract that statement.

I won't retract that statement.........I have know Dante for 14 yrs and I know the form he wants his guys to use and how he wants things done.............if he[DH] wants to take DC's advice and turn into what he is doing in his videos great ...........But that is not DC' s training.........have him go do a session in person with Dante and you will see the difference between what he is doing and what Dante himself would want done........Also ........DH looks great and is a heck of a bber . And heavy training suits him without a doubt.....but cheating, partial reps[except at the end ,half assed streching , resting more than 15 sec betwen rest pauses ,crapy form, doing more than what has been outlined ,.........is not DC training...IMO.......and that is all I said .......I don't know you .......but know you need to know what you are talking about before you come at me like that ......If he is doing somethingdifferent with you ......then don't demonstraight something different on video and say it is DC .[thats how guys get hurt and blame my friend or say his methods don't work]

I won't retract that statement.........I have know Dante for 14 yrs and I know the form he wants his guys to use and how he wants things done.............if he[DH] wants to take DC's advice and turn into what he is doing in his videos great ...........But that is not DC' s training.........have him go do a session in person with Dante and you will see the difference between what he is doing and what Dante himself would want done........Also ........DH looks great and is a heck of a bber . And heavy training suits him without a doubt.....but cheating, partial reps[except at the end ,half assed streching , resting more than 15 sec betwen rest pauses ,crapy form, doing more than what has been outlined ,.........is not DC training...IMO.......and that is all I said .......I don't know you .......but know you need to know what you are talking about before you come at me like that ......If he is doing somethingdifferent with you ......then don't demonstraight something different on video and say it is DC .[thats how guys get hurt and blame my friend or say his methods don't work]
But isn't/wasn't Henry a DC athlete? I seem to remember Dante posting pics of Henry training "the DC way" etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131