over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate aka NPP

superqt4u2nv

Registered
I have been researching this for my next possible cycle. I am looking for some females with experince using it thoughts opnions etc. Guys if you know have any info please feel free to chime in.

BUMP :eek:

Its a faster acting form of Deca. I think it would make a female a little more prone the masculinizing effects of Nandrolone. I had my wife on 50mgs per week of Indian Deca 50mg amps and after her 4th week she had to come off because of clitoral sensitivity she could not even wear jeans... So just be carefull and aware of any side effects. Some females tolerate it well but not my wife. I would suggest primobolan or anavar over the Nandralones. What other gear do you have experience with? Hope it helps.

DOGMA said:
Its a faster acting form of Deca. I think it would make a female a little more prone the masculinizing effects of Nandrolone. I had my wife on 50mgs per week of Indian Deca 50mg amps and after her 4th week she had to come off because of clitoral sensitivity she could not even wear jeans... So just be carefull and aware of any side effects. Some females tolerate it well but not my wife. I would suggest primobolan or anavar over the Nandralones. What other gear do you have experience with? Hope it helps.
I have done a few cycles of anavar. I was going to run the NPP at 20mg every 3rd day so roughly 40-50mg a week. The half life is short on NPP so it makes it pretty easy to bail if the sides become to much. The other reason I wanted to give NPP a shot is I have a slight shoulder injury deca is suppose to lub the joints I thought it might help me heal faster.

Yeah, since the half life of the NPP is short, even if you began seeing any problems, as long as you get off right away, the effects most likely wouldn't be permanent. I think npp would be a better choice than deca durabolin because of that. I wouldn't be too worried about it if I were you. Masculinization symptoms have to reach a point of homeostasis to become permanant, so that won't happen with npp as long as you get off at the first sign of any problems. My advice would just be to start at a low dose for a short period and see how it goes. If you start feeling your voice drop, or seeing strange hairs growing, dump that shit like a plate of turds. Otherwise, good luck. Sometimes a little risk is necessary to see improvements.

Yes, I agree. I think I should have said the sides would be more quickly realized with NPP if you were prone to them. I think stacking the primobolan with anavar would work better than 50mg/week of NPP. Anyway, tell us how it works for you I am very interested to hear about you results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131