over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nationals.....

Patk, I understand you having your boys back 100%.But I think now you and I have a personal issue.You went alittle far as far as I am concerned .Why don't you pm me so we can resolve matters someday? You talk like a bad ass, lets see if can back it up tough guy?
Reguarding your boy Matt .....I said that I didn't like his physique that much ,and I still don't believe his arms are just from training ,but he has worked very hard and I am sure sacrificed a lot to get to where he is.So my hat is off to the guy and anyone that chases thier dreams.Matt is also very good to his fans and I here he is a cool guy.My friend just rode on a plane to vegas with him the other day ,said he was way cool.[ he was also in the show]As far as the vegas thing is concerned , your are right,it is not my business, that is why I never mentioned any details of what went on .I would not bash Matt , but I will make observations about his physique.[ie,arms and lack of hams calfs]But if I came off as attacking him personally , I appoligize to both you and Matt that wasn't what I intended.I wish Matt happiness in the future, because from the little I know he has been through alot.
As far as being envious of Matts arms or Matt peroid .Nah, I respect the insane mass that he has piled onto his body and the fact he is a strong ass dude,but honestly if you compared our lives ,accomplishments , and lifestyles you would see that I have been pretty lucky as far as that has been concerned .[and I not taking anything away from Matt by saying that what so ever]I truely wish him health, success , and happiness.
You had to be tough guy ....pm me ....maybe we could meet at the Arnold and reslove this face to face?

Last edited:
Alright fellas, enough of that please. :rolleyes:

Come on guys

I know either of you dont know me well, but I respect both of you. So try to get along for the sake of the board so it doesn't turn out like all the others. I know you guys can resolve this, because both of you are GOOD bros'.

Iabadman: Thats excactly why I like you. Your able to apologize publicly like a man. BTW, whats going on with the JETS man? Or are you not a fan anymore. They gotta get their shit on straight!

Sorry Mike S , he referred to me as a dildo .LOL! I just don't get why he got so pissed . I Reread my posts they weren't disrepectful.I was just telling him to make sure he really knew his friend, that is all.I had heard some things that should make him warry that is all.[ but who cares] Look what happened when I first got here with the whole Jason Muller thing.I love the guy and always will, but there are some things that he has said and done that I had no idea about that were wrong and I ended looking like a jack off defending him.I love my bro , but he hasn't always been trueful in the 10 plus years that we have friends I was just giving him a word of warning.I mean I went to the can with JM , had his back in some hairy ass shit, and I still didn't know all his bullshit.Thats all I ment .....I think I showed Matt plenty of respect ....Everyone knows when you but those trunks ,people are going to pick on your flaws, thats way it takes balls to do the sport.
Patk , I know you you are respected here and I am sure you deserve it.So , I am sorry .You can still pm if you want .But I shouldn't have snapped back you, but you did piss me off.I don't like being talked down to like a child .A major pet peve.....good luck to you, no matter how you wish to deal with this.I sincerly mean that!

Last edited:
Mainevent , man you are a cool phuker. How did you know that I played for the Jets? Yeah , they suck this year , they sucked when I played as well.LOL!I think Herman Edwards is a fine coach .I would have liked to play for him .I hope they don't fire him.I played for Closlet and Kotite[sp? its been 10 years]They were both jerk offs.I sure miss playing .The worst part was getting hurt before finding out how good I really was .But I was an All -Pro bench warmer and practice player.[feared around the league LOL!]Oh well ,shit still worked out pretty good , I make a very good living bossing around 18 year naked chicks .LOL! I can't complain.
Patk , I am sorry and I hope this shit is done between us on here.

Last edited:
PatK-time to kiss and make up. Thanks guys...

Iabadman

Hey, feared bench warmer is better than 99% of us will ever be.
Thats awesome bro. Things happen for a reason (hopefully) and since your doing well thats the most important thing.

If you dont mind, where did you play college ball?

Anyway, pm me if you want. I will give you ALL (lol) my secrets of gaining 15 lbs and losing 25lbs at the same time! OK, so its not a secret but works for me.

Peace out yo. (j/k: my whigger comment for you).

Yeah whats the average bench warmer make today..Only 450,000...That would be more than fine with me...

not in the NFL man, I think the league minimum is now $225K...which nothing to sneeze at...lol

Rich Kotite was a dip shit (and prolly still is).

matt duvall a pro???? give me a break....the only good thing about making him a pro is that the IFBB seems like its getting away from rewarding refridgerators like him and cook on the pro level. so they can turn pro all they want but its the guys looking like johny jackson, victor martinez, and dexter that will be kicking guys like that all over the stage at a show leaving them wondering:

"well why cant i make a living at this sport.....i've got big arms and weigh more than these other guys????????"

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Back in the day I made a little over 500 grand for two years ,not bad for 22 year old back then.It fun while it lasted ,but boy did I phuk up when I got done playing .Live and learn.Damm of all things I could have wanted to be but a fighter and a bodybuiler?Trouble sure found me .LOL! I have been lucky and have ended up pretty well off for a washed up 33 year old that has found his way back into this bodybuilding shit.LOL! What am I thinking?It 's your guys fault , you bunch of cool phukers.LOL! Well ,I am taking things slow and enjoying the ride.I may be on stage at the end of next year, but most likely someway half way through the year after.[ then Patk can rip my physique] I plan on letting some the guys take a look a things when we go to the Arnold.Just to get some feedback.Skips doing a great job with me and I plan on staying with him as long as he will be kind enough to have me. I am just having fun with no expectations.But I can remember being 23-25 and going from a 228 pound db ,to 290 hard in a year a half.Man that was fun every day equalled results .I see the same excitement in the young guys on the board ,which very cool to watch for me.And guys like Mike S and Xcell give me inspiration for my future.They are classy , train like animals , and share thier imense knowledge to anyone that asks.That is what aspire to be like as the years go by .I am glad that this site is here[ thanks Big A] it has brought me back to my roots .I had been training since I was 10, and to take 8 years away from something I enjoy so much was foolish on my part .Thanks guys for motivating me find that part me that has been missing for way too long.Now it is time for me to shut up and get back to work and see what happens.I hope you will support my efforts.My best to everyone on this board.I am here to contribute not to start shit .

Last edited:
Always here

Anything to support a good bro. It will be fun watching you suffer (we bodybuilders are sadistic), while preparing for your show. Just remember, whoever looks and feels like they are going to do...... IS THE ONE WHO WINS!

BTW, I live a little over an hour a way from Columbus. So if you go to the show, maybe we or anyone here can hook up. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Iabadman

Bro.....sorry for calling you a dildo. I was a little pissed and just defending my bro and took it too far with that comment. We can agree to disagree on some matters and leave it at that. I've never had a problem with you and I don't really now either. It's just that I always get defensive when it comes to my friends. I always stand by my friends, thick and thin. Thank you for the apology and respect paid to Mat. Once again, I am sorry!:D No hard feelings eh? Take care.

patk

well just for the record i dont hate mat personally either and you are a good friend standing by him despite his short comings in the physique department.....

Patk , way cool .Very appreciated .You having Matt's back just shows you that you are a good bro that is all.I am the same way as well and it has gotten me into trouble over the years .Yet, I still don't change .So you and I probally are very much the same.You are yet another on here that I have alot of respect for .I am glad our differences have been put aside.Hopefully ,we can go back to looking out for eachother and learning ,instead of being pissed off at eachother.You are a quality person .Matt is lucky to call you his friend ....take care Patk.....good luck with things.....

So there's not going to be a fight by the flagpole at 3pm? Awwwwww, man. :D

Iabadman said:
Patk , way cool .Very appreciated .You having Matt's back just shows you that you are a good bro that is all.I am the same way as well and it has gotten me into trouble over the years .Yet, I still don't change .So you and I probally are very much the same.You are yet another on here that I have alot of respect for .I am glad our differences have been put aside.Hopefully ,we can go back to looking out for eachother and learning ,instead of being pissed off at eachother.You are a quality person .Matt is lucky to call you his friend ....take care Patk.....good luck with things.....

IABADMAN- I know PatK personally and he is a very cool guy, trust me. Youre a good guy too. Both you guys are expected to drop the halo from the cycle immediately. LOL!

Thanks guys-that was easy wasnt it? I can feel the love...:D

wolverine said:
So there's not going to be a fight by the flagpole at 3pm? Awwwwww, man. :D

Oh yes there is - someone told me that the other one said that you take it in the ...... oh, forget it. :D

Just joking, guys.

Skip

you all might not like MD look but I have to come clean here I would love to look like this.

Attachments

• 225-img_4381.jpg
    225-img_4381.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 140

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member