over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Pride.

Prove to me that all those "Water Bloated Tards" arnt this dumb. It is people like you JJ Insane and dieselboy that gives bodybuilders a bad rap.

WTF? Your going to single me out Mr Natural?
Let me ask you this... did i come on a natural bodybuilding forum and call you a fucking "skinny weak natural tard"? NO. You chose to come here and act holier then thou because you bench fucking 275lbs? Did i come on here bragging about some big time bench and say im "proud to be juiced" and the skinny 190lb weak guys gave me a "nod"? NO.
You came here and open your 190lb weak ass mouth and pissed people off by name calling and "profiling" steroid users as "water weighted tards".
I give bodybuilder a bad name... why? Because im honest? Because i can speak up when offended? Am i the only one that was offended?
Take your marathon running natural weak ass to a jogging forum... or a natural bodybuilding forum. Dont come here bragging about some weak ass natural bench to a bunch of PROUD to be juiced up and jacked up guys who use this board for its purpose - TO LEARN ABOUT ANABIOLIC AND BODYBUILDING.
I quote you "This type of feeling (being natural) makes me want to stay natural forever" then your hypocritically claim your ready to start your first cycle.
Jesus dude... make up your mind. Are we watered weighted tards and you want to be one also? Your so proud of your 275lb bench but you now decide to resort to drugs? Which is it Natty? You scared your mother or your wife will catch you taking a shot?
I hardly ever come on here and directly go into a post negative anymore. You provoked this from me. I find it offensive that you come here and start stereo typing and profiling us.
Take my advice... STAY NATURAL! Two reasons i advise this... number one, that leaves more shit for me to take.... and number two - You are EXACTLY the type of idiot that pops a couple of dbol and starts cock walking around 3 days later at the gym with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) like you have grape fruits hung in your arm pits. You obliviously know NOTHING about anabolics. You came here my friend. I didnt come to you name calling your natural ass.
Your proud of your bench? Then just type a post saying your proud if it. I would have replied ' great job bro, keep up the hard work". Yet you refer to the two juice heads as being weak tards when in fact your just as weak. I my friend am a juice head. I my friend am in no way "weak" or a "retard". As a matter of fact i have a "tard' in my family ... he is mentally challenged. So calling ANYONE a tard offends me period! Go some where else Bruce Jenner and leave this forum to the Ronnie Colemans who learn from it and respect each other.

This thread reminds me of the time that I was in the gym, saw this perfect ass in spandex bending over right in front of me, and then "she" stood up and turned out to be a "he," and i almost tossed my cookies.

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of the time that I was in the gym, saw this perfect ass in spandex bending over right in front of me, and then "she" stood up and turned out to be a "he," and i almost tossed my cookies.

Damn Sac - Uberpump trains at your gym?

Damn thats not good.

ROFL!

Read further down that post... My new max is 275.... Thats like cutting words and sentences out of a Bush speech and making it sound like he says something along the lines of F the middle east. Oh my god have i got some panties in a twist. If your going to dig dirt up on people do your homework and read the whole post.

ANYWAYS.........ps my socks smell great.

I SUPPORTS AAS AND AM LOOKING INTO MY OWN CYCLE I have stated this every time i replied i think?

Prove to me that all those "Water Bloated Tards" arnt this dumb. It is people like you JJ Insane and dieselboy that gives bodybuilders a bad rap.

Holy crap lol.... does anyone else see this?

If by "dieselboy" you mean me, then you are a jackass cause I am not a bodybuilder. I just hang around here to learn and talk to people who know their shit.

I didnt say anything to make anyone look bad, if anything, you made yourself look bad. obviously I do not have to tell you this, as everyone is tearing you up for acting like a jackass.

Cheers sweetheart

I agree with you, he most definately could have worded that better. But I just think all the flaming is unnecessary.

People are coming on saying "well I can bench bla bla bla so I don't know what your so proud of".

Everyone is different. If you can bench 405 naturally, good for you. Be proud.
If the best you can do is 275 naturally, then good for you too. You should be proud too.

Everyone deserves to be proud of their "best", regardless of anyone elses "best". Bodybuilding is very individual.

But back to what Johnnypro said, yes, it definately could have been worded better.

Thank you....

Ok i didnt mean to make anyone explode lol... Im sorry for...offending you. I would like to add... If I was looking to insult steroid users..why would I be on this site? If I was looking to insult steroid users..why would I be ordering my first cycle this week?

JJ INSANE...I get it..your mad because of the way I worded things.. I apologise..
but those two retards at my gym really are water bloated tards... I've seen them do everything from bad form to taking all the weight off one side of a BB sitting on a squat rack to have the otherside flip over...
I called no one weak. I called no one a tard but the two morons at my gym.
You are calling names and throwing insults as if you where one of them and somehow found out i was talking smack about you here. You are blowing it WAY out of context. Chill out.

So much negativity in this geez lol!
First off..I support AAS.
Second..I am an ex marathon runner interested in bodybuilding. So of course I cant lift a whole lot I am all endurance.
But third! what I was trying to say here was...I dont have to type it again do I lol!?

And I am usually the DD when I go out with friends.. I take them home passed out/puking and then I take my date home for some endurance training ;)

I am very much interest in trying my first cycle... I am trying to decide on one now...

Lex...It was just a nod. I saw them and they saw me. I am just proud that I am where I am at the moment without AAS and dont try to tell me you dont care what other people think, bodybuilder.

I just thought that it was interesting that you wanted to impress them thats all I mean they are retarded and all. Let me let you in on a little secret most people in the gym are non impressive. I mean its neat that you are excited about your gains and all but this is a solo trip ....as impressive as you think you are in the big picture its a joke...just like me....I could bench 340 in high school...wow huh...well in the real world strong guys that is a complete joke.
I am bigger and stronger than most on this board and this is a semi elite group...but comparatively its absolutely nothing. Maybe because I have been lifting for 24 years and trained and competed natural for 11 of those years and the rest not...but when I go into the gym I could care less seriously about who lifts what or who looks what. I am there competing with my self. Maybe if you wanted the nod from someone you respected it would of made more sense to me.

Wtf is this post about?
Great 4th post on an open ANABOLIC forum... not natural bodybuilding.
Hey to each his own bro... but im not natural. I havent been since 1993. I am proud that im not. 275lb bench rep with your music jamming? Well, i was warming up with 275lb on straight bar curls in 2000 - and "repping" 405 for 12 on bench. So yes, im proud im not natural. The only quiet nod i ever got from someone natural was after i sold them there first bottle of dbol and they gained 20lbs in a month.
If natural is your thing... then fine but not all who choose to not be natural are weak "water weighted tards" .... some are fucking huge unnatural beasts.
I know, i see one in the mirror every morning.

this is the sickest, most bad ass'd post i have ever read and i will remember it forever!!

Hey check out my signature!

just reading it makes me wanna choke someone!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:p

jj that was SIIIIICK

Hey check out my signature!

just reading it makes me wanna choke someone!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:p

jj that was SIIIIICK

Dude, is that disclaimer in your signature is funny. Lemme pirate a copy of it. I deleted the quotes in my signature for big bapper's memorial picture... I had some good ones.

Last edited:
This OP does not suit me at all. I wish upon him diesease and injury for insulting JJ. He has not suited many here and should be DOMINATED.

Ha ha... thanks for the support my homies.
I didnt mean to come off like a bad ass... hell i love everyone. I love life in general. I just hate being stereo typed by someone who obviously knows nothing about what i have accomplished or done over the past 16 years of being chemically enhanced.
I do not wish any harm to Mr Natural... no car wrecks or no diseases. I think just a swift eye jammie by a chemically induced beast would do the trick.
Not enough to knock him out... just a hard tap enough to swell it up a little and turn him semi-tard. :D

Ok... i think im done on this thread. I am honestly trying to contribute more verbally to the PM board. I usually never opened my mouth until someone brought up politics... then i got kicked off for being to verbal:eek:. I was young and dumb... now im just old and stupid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131