over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need a 2nd opinion

masa

Newbies
I'm going to be starting my 2nd set of stuff in the last 3 years. My first set I had great results but let it all go away when i broke out really bad on my back. I'm 26 yr. 5'9'' 160lbs. I'm considering HGH, but don't know the difference between green top and blue top. Does anyone know? I am also thinking about deca, dbol with test prop. Let me know what you guys think...

Yes

1. The green tops actually reflect green light.........they do not absorb it.
2. The blue tops are actually an absence of blue.......that is how it was explain to me I believe..........it was a while ago.

1. The green tops actually reflect green light.........they do not absorb it.
2. The blue tops are actually an absence of blue.......that is how it was explain to me I believe..........it was a while ago.

i thought they did actually absorb green but reflect every colour?

and black absorbs all colours?

I'm going to be starting my 2nd set of stuff in the last 3 years. My first set I had great results but let it all go away when i broke out really bad on my back. I'm 26 yr. 5'9'' 160lbs. I'm considering HGH, but don't know the difference between green top and blue top. Does anyone know? I am also thinking about deca, dbol with test prop. Let me know what you guys think...

Forgive me, but 5' 9" at 160 and yuo got "great results," and are now thinking about gear again???

I think yuo shuold try to get a lot more mileage out of training and diet before even considering any gear.

It really don't matter. HGH is not going to give you the results aas would. Also its going to take about 4-6 months before you get much at all from it.

I too am a little confused b/c you said that "you let it all go to waste when you broke out on your back really bad". What you stopped working out altogether b/c you got acne? I can see stopping the gear but if you only workout when you are on gear you are really just abusing it like some kind of street drug.

As stated above at 5' 9" 160 you have some work to do.

my 2 ¢

what is your diet and supplementation like right now? as the rule of thumb goes, don't crossover just cause you want to get big quick.. you take the fun out of the game... im 32 and waited until I finally platued as far as gains go.. I have been lifting for over a decade and didn't ever really platue until last year... I set goal of 5 pounds of muscle a year... if you truly love lifting, then enjoy making your gains through lifting and hard work.. hell at 160 you should start with a good mass building creatine supplement..half to 1 gallon of water.. and eating a cow just for the hell of it first.. hell that should take you up 15 pounds in next 6 months... but look at your choice of aas... test prop, deca, a dbol.. I don't even understand those choices.. you don't really research your gear much do you.. are you wanting to bulk, cut, or both... why not run test only...I just feel you are loading up to much for your young system.. when you main worry should be lifting and lifting properly..

I too am a little confused b/c you said that "you let it all go to waste when you broke out on your back really bad". What you stopped working out altogether b/c you got acne?

Yea, can you explain what you meant by that? And also if you broke out really bad last time on gear, what makes you think things would be different this time?

I think may have gotten scared off?

I agree, Putting on muscle mass at that age should come pretty quick, especially at such a small size to start. The initial gains I see in young kids at the gym are amazing. I see 20 somethings tossing on 20 lbs in a matter of months all the time. Naturally and with shit diets too. Nothing more than hard work, creatine and lots of water.

Forgive me, but 5' 9" at 160 and yuo got "great results," and are now thinking about gear again???

If masa is "a she", then yes those are some great results... :D

Jesus 5'9", 160 lbs and using gear....Sounds like you need to use food.

What's up with the youngs lads of today...I'm 6'1" and remember being 183 lbs when I started training...Before I took my first injection, I then weighed 249 lbs....It's called eating not injecting lad..

Actually, I believe the green tops are a combo of Blue and Yellow tops, absorbing ever other wavelength top. The blue would be considered a "primary" top.

Seriously Masa, you are not ready for cycles or HGH. You are ready for training and eating properly. Instead of Dbol, Deca, and Prop you should spend your money on Costco, Kroger, and Publix. You have great opportunity to make big gains naturally by concentrating on compound movements and proper nutrition prior to supplementing with hormones. At 160 after three years and a cycle, you either are not training correctly or not eating correctly, and more likely both. Please review posts on training and nutrition. You will be wasting your money on hormones.

TROLL

I think this looks like a TROLL job!

as pesty brought me to reality on my first post...lol(i thank you again) all the cycle and gh in the world isnt going to help you if you dont have the proper diet and lift regimine. just a waste of money, and minimal gains at most. since i got my diet in order i have lost no weight, but i have gained muscle, and have been steady losing body fat. i can now see my nutz......lol j/k:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws