over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need advice from the experts

gafordman

Newbies
I been on a cycle of test c 400 and Tren A 300 clomid eod a week for about 8 weeks now, gotten good results, but the sexual side effects are strong, things are not working like they should. The other side effects were also pretty bad, what do you recommend that doesn't have sexual side effects, yes I know it will probably not work as well, but I don't want to do Tren again.

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
The clomid confuses me.

And like NLM said, i would assume its prolactin related if this is just popping up with Tren.
I'd also love to know any research you've done because it sounds like you are somewhat lost here.
But definitely get bloods.

Bleed

Kilo Klub Member
1. Bloodwork

2. Clomid is the one drug I can remember that ever caused me any sort of mental/emotional issue. I wouldnt touch it if you gave it to me for free.

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
It’s the new thing to run high Tren low test. Supposedly lowers sides. I don’t like it. I always keep my test higher
I’m more confused why he would tell him to run more tren when 300 is a good amount for me atleast and he says he’s having problems with that already. I’ve done higher tren lower test but it didn’t make tren any more pleasant.

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’m more confused why he would tell him to run more tren when 300 is a good amount for me atleast and he says he’s having problems with that already. I’ve done higher tren lower test but it didn’t make tren any more pleasant.
I totally agree with you. If it were me I’d be running the Tren at 300 and the test at 5-600. I like my test at about twice my anabolic ratio

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
It’s the new thing to run high Tren low test. Supposedly lowers sides. I don’t like it. I always keep my test higher
Funny......it was the new thing about 10 years ago too :unsure:. New generation trying the same thing I guess.

b_cornelius

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has more to do with PR reinforcing ER activity for sides.

High-Tren-Low-Test is always the newest thing depending on what corner of the internet you make it to, and in response, it's always the latest outrage from many people who tried it. I'm open to everything in the right context.

benchmstr

Registered
Newbies
Always took me a little more…

gafordman

Newbies
Why are you using clomid? Are you getting blood work done? It could be prolactin related or e2 or both. Unless you get bloods done you’re really just playing guess work. You should’ve had prami or caber and an ai on hand not clomid.
Was having some ball shrinkage and less man juice during, read that clomid would keep the boys in check

gafordman

Newbies
I appreciate the replies, but no one suggested an alternative that doesn't have the sexual side effects?

btails

Registered
If you add in mast prop it will likely fix the sexual issues

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Full transition to become the opposite sex > Using Clomid

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
I been on a cycle of test c 400 and Tren A 300 clomid eod a week for about 8 weeks now, gotten good results, but the sexual side effects are strong, things are not working like they should. The other side effects were also pretty bad, what do you recommend that doesn't have sexual side effects, yes I know it will probably not work as well, but I don't want to do Tren again.
Lower the test to 70mg per week (10mg every day) for 8 weeks and take 300mg Humanofort per day, you don`t need clomid, your adrenal cortex output and your Hypothalamus function will restored. After 8 week you can go back to blast. You can do this 8 weeks back and fort.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibdavies101