over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need camera help

its not about a swollen ego its about me literally laughing out loud at the suggestion i would do something as ridiculous as bikini lol if that really was the best i could do i would go to the beach not a body building show...

this pic is from march.. a bulk/cut ago.. i had put on a VISIBLE amount of muscle since this pic.. i have delts and stuff now..

Attachments

• bicep.jpg
    bicep.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 771
Sadie, all the very best to you! I know you're kicking yourself crazy trying to figure this and that out. But relax and take it as it comes. You'll do fine!

Sadie, all the very best to you! I know you're kicking yourself crazy trying to figure this and that out. But relax and take it as it comes. You'll do fine!

honestly.. im not worried about it anymore.. i suddenly have some insanely expert advice and its completely eased my mind.. i just do exactly what im told and completely trust this person to get me ready for this show.. wish this came about 5 weeks ago but better late then never hehe

i just do exactly what im told and completely trust this person to get me ready for this show..

I think you have a great body. And by your words above it seems you have your head on straight. Stick it through and wait for the outcome. If your prep knows what they are doing you will not know until the last few days anyway. Keep up the good work.

10 weeks from this coming saturday

i havent tried the auto timer on the new camera but it was just BAD on the old one.. and it cant be the mirror some of the pics are clear some arent its just off

One problem with timers is they often focus on whatever it is pointed at when you push the button - then once you step in you are out of focus. that is why some of your pics have the background in focus and not you.
You might try pointing it at some object and then standing where that object is when the pic is taken.

For my camera i bought a remote control on ebay for $20. Then I can set the camera down and fire off the shot with the remote. That makes things much easier.

When is the excalibur?? I need to be there cheering Sadie on.........do not want to let her down.

I think i read she is skipping the show and doing the Jr. Cal next year.

When is the excalibur?? I need to be there cheering Sadie on.........do not want to let her down.

Phil......................you're not getting soft on us are you? :p:D

Well

Phil......................you're not getting soft on us are you? :p:D

She promised she was doing it and somewhat invited me to see the show........I hear the reason she is not doing it is because she put on too much muscle and needs to "tone it down" a tad........I tried to tell her that muscle is not the actual stuff that covers the body and hangs there loosly where the hair grows on............

^^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D:D

Last edited:
She promised she was doing it and somewhat invited me to see the show........I hear the reason she is not doing it is because she put on too much muscle and needs to "tone it down" a tad........I tried to tell her that muscle is not the actual stuff that covers the body and hangs there loosly where the hair grows on............
lmfao, your terrible:eek:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner