over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need camera help

i did both of mine myself at 14 yrs old using a safety pin lol ya im right about men :)

Yes

LOL well im about to have a camera man so i was waiting i snapped off 1 new pic this saturday but im not posting it here because im sparing myself the hernon bullshit. yes im shaking im on so many stimulants its a given.. ill have good CLEAR pics shortly and i have 3 photoshoots coming up.. if you want to see the new blurry pic u can go to my myspace (addy is on my pro)...lol im in panties this time tho so they arent THIS interesting lol

More loose skin = more hernon bullshit..............tiz what tiz

Looking great Sadie.. whats the next theme going to be you hit up the vampire look then schoolgirl.. shredded french maid???

Looking great Sadie.. whats the next theme going to be you hit up the vampire look then schoolgirl.. shredded french maid???

princess leia lol halloween costume hehe that slave outfit she wore when she was chained to yabba lol

princess leia lol halloween costume hehe that slave outfit she wore when she was chained to yabba lol

yeah thats pretty hot. Not really a star wars guy but i googled it and saw some goods. OR you could be a stormtrooper with assless storm trooping pants.

yeah thats pretty hot. Not really a star wars guy but i googled it and saw some goods. OR you could be a stormtrooper with assless storm trooping pants.

well i picked that one for a reason lol ill stick with it i think hehe i doubt ill make it out of the house in that thing anyway lol

11 weeks out..

Attachments

• 11weeks1.jpg
    11weeks1.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 447
You look amazing! Can't wait to see the finished pics. Keep up the good work!!

thanks im actually a little concerned about my progress.. i thought i would look leaner 11 weeks out then i do right now.. its just hard to tell i am holding so much water my arms are doing that fall asleep numb shit all night :(

the pics u see are all i got hehe sorry :)

Sometimes if you look at and study yourself every day you can't notice the subtle changes and progress you are making. Keep with the pics once a week and in three or four weeks take a look at them. You should notice a lot more change and build a lot more confidence in your program. Before you know it all that hard work you have been doing will come together, and look out when it does! You look great and keep us posted.

Sometimes if you look at and study yourself every day you can't notice the subtle changes and progress you are making. Keep with the pics once a week and in three or four weeks take a look at them. You should notice a lot more change and build a lot more confidence in your program. Before you know it all that hard work you have been doing will come together, and look out when it does! You look great and keep us posted.

ya im hoping that is what the issue is.. that i see myself everyday and im just not noticing lol just seems i look about the same as last week except i feel like im holding more water.. my arms started that numb.. falling asleep shit in my sleep on tuesday and hasnt quit.. that is a sure sign of lots and lots of water for me.. im really not gonna see how this is going until im off the eq.. in 6 weeks.. talk about cutting it close lol

Sadie you are looking good! You have plenty of time, keep up the good work!
I would like to see some pics of your tats if you have any...PM me if you do

You are doing a natural show?????

no.. npc local.. ull see when i get the pics taken of me.. i have 15 inch bis and shit.. no muscular for even figure...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Organic Pro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131