over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need camera help

i seem to have fixed the light issue.. sorta.. but its all blurry again.. FUCK!

this is with the indoor anti shake setting...

In that pic #3 (your new avatar btw) you look like the secretary I've always wanted to hire but never dared to... :eek:

:D ;)

In that pic #3 (your new avatar btw) you look like the secretary I've always wanted to hire but never dared to... :eek:

:D ;)

LOL that was the look i was going for lol this weekend it will be more of .. nm dont want to spoil the surprise LOL

puuulease....

never would get any WORK done....;)
but it would be fun at the office:D

E

Hi, my name is Chris. I like long walks on the beach and girls who wear leather outfits.

Your look awesome in the pics btw;)

Hey Sadie,

Just want to say your transformation is very impressive !!! :D

You have a good future in womens bodybuilding or whatever path you chose to do...With your desire you can acheive anything !!! good luck !!!;)

best wishes

chris

LOOKIN DAMN GOOD GIRL

Very attractive and good luck in your show.

right now i have 10 in each ear 2 in my right nostril 2 in my tongue labret (the stud under my lip) both nipples navel and hood

i had my brow done 3 times and hoops through my lips as well as a septum and some surface piercings but i took that shit out lol i had 42 at one point when i was piercing

the only one i want now is called a sternum.. its a barbell between my .. gyno loL think it will look hot lol

How long did it take for your nipples to heal? I'm really considering getting mine done the next time I take a break from the gym.
I have my ears priced...14G..I dont want them bigger..8G septum, tried to go to a 6 last night but I'm not ready.
Snake bites..and my tounge..prob going to take out the tounge soon and snake bites for a job..so I'll replace it /w a nipple peircing. lol
Also considering getting a PA.

How long did it take for your nipples to heal? I'm really considering getting mine done the next time I take a break from the gym.
I have my ears priced...14G..I dont want them bigger..8G septum, tried to go to a 6 last night but I'm not ready.
Snake bites..and my tounge..prob going to take out the tounge soon and snake bites for a job..so I'll replace it /w a nipple peircing. lol

A friend of mine pierced his nipples a time ago when he got back from operation desert storm in Iraq. When he was drying off with a towel after a shower he pulled one all of the way through his skin! I think he said he pierced it again later that night.

Very, very nice;):)

ive kept my opinion out of this thread up until now. yeah yeah yeah your transformation was awesome, look great, blah blah blah. However, according to some of your previous posts in this thread you are verry late with the new pics. that does not make me happy. but seeing as how i care so much about promuscle i would be happy to assist you... i mean ...promuscle ...and ... *ahem*...help you take the update pics. just cause im that nice. ok and your hot too....but mostly cause im nice.

seriously though awesome job, you look amazing!.

wtf is wrong with my camera LOL anyone into photography? ok so when i use the timer no matter of the light the pics are over exposed.. then the pics are all blurry anyway.. so i hold the thing and.. they are still fuckin blurry.. is my camera just shit or what? i am going to take pics pretty much every 2 weeks from 16 weeks out til the show and i cannot have this kind of quality.. advice? i can get you the model number if that helps lol i have posted this on a couple other boards and no one seems to have actual CAMERA advice..I put this on MD and although my PMs are filling up there is not ONE suggestion about wtf to do about my camera.. hoping someone here knows something about it. anyway.. here are my all fucked up new pics.. my blackberry took better pics wtf

I am so glad I found this post! I will be glad to help you with your camera!
I am a professional whore..i mean photographer...lol...:eek:

All bullshit aside you have a great shape and symmetry!

ive kept my opinion out of this thread up until now. yeah yeah yeah your transformation was awesome, look great, blah blah blah. However, according to some of your previous posts in this thread you are verry late with the new pics. that does not make me happy. but seeing as how i care so much about promuscle i would be happy to assist you... i mean ...promuscle ...and ... *ahem*...help you take the update pics. just cause im that nice. ok and your hot too....but mostly cause im nice.

seriously though awesome job, you look amazing!.

LOL well im about to have a camera man so i was waiting i snapped off 1 new pic this saturday but im not posting it here because im sparing myself the hernon bullshit. yes im shaking im on so many stimulants its a given.. ill have good CLEAR pics shortly and i have 3 photoshoots coming up.. if you want to see the new blurry pic u can go to my myspace (addy is on my pro)...lol im in panties this time tho so they arent THIS interesting lol

Last edited:

mine took forever.. i was 14 when i pierced it and was unaware then that women tend to heal faster with a barbell then a ring. i became a piercer 4 yrs later and realized that i suffered for just about a yr for NO reason lol

u name it i have it pierced or if its a male piercing i have done the piercing.. stretching hurts more imo then piercing of any body part ever lol

although i could tell u lots of funny stories about PA piercings.. men are such babies hehe

I am so glad I found this post! I will be glad to help you with your camera!
I am a professional whore..i mean photographer...lol...:eek:

All bullshit aside you have a great shape and symmetry!

LOL cuuuute hehe well im about to have a live in camera man but thanks for the offer :)

and the compliment :)

LOL cuuuute hehe well im about to have a live in camera man but thanks for the offer :)

and the compliment :)

You might as well break it to them, go ahead and tell them it's me so we can get of this subject already! :D:p:D

You might as well break it to them, go ahead and tell them it's me so we can get of this subject already! :D:p:D

LOL u are adorable :p

its not u but i do have a spare room i could always use a backup LOL

camera man that is :D

LOL u are adorable :p

its not u but i do have a spare room i could always use a backup LOL

camera man that is :D

Whatever you need, use me as you wish! I'll even have the dishes cleaned and put away before you get back. No worries! ;)

mine took forever.. i was 14 when i pierced it and was unaware then that women tend to heal faster with a barbell then a ring. i became a piercer 4 yrs later and realized that i suffered for just about a yr for NO reason lol

u name it i have it pierced or if its a male piercing i have done the piercing.. stretching hurts more imo then piercing of any body part ever lol

although i could tell u lots of funny stories about PA piercings.. men are such babies hehe

You might be right about men being pussys because I went to have BOTH mine done years ago and after the left on was done and my ass settled back done on the table and I could breath again I said fuck that and got up..lol Worst pain I have ever felt! Hurt like hell for two weeks and hung on every shirt I wore! NEVER AGAIN!

Of course they say you are what you eat...:cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner