over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help losing fat

luckylifter70

Newbies
Hi, I am new to site. I have been lifting for years but recently have become unmotivated. I had great results with Xenadrine back in the day. Anyone know a good, reputable site for clen? I really would apprciate any advice. I need help badly with losing about 20 lbs. been doing HIT but just not getting results I used to. I am 40 now and I blame it on age but I just honestly think its lack of motivation because I am not seeing results. Please help!

Carb cyling

Losing weight is easy IF u are serious about it. I did my verison of carb cycling only had moderate carbs never high carbs though on back, leg, and chest days and the remaining four days i did low carbs. I have lost a great deal of weight with this. Shelby Starnes though is supposed to be the guru on the weight loss diets though. Check out some of his clients pictures on the member photo sections or prep by Alex.

Also i do treadmill running (to cold outside) instead of any other cardio for the simple fact i feel like i get more out of my time.

great advice i agree with the carb rotating its the best way to shred the fat

Carb cycling is very effective to keep your body guessing. Interval cardio is really good also, try cardio upon wakening and either postworkout or after your last meal... keep your diet strict oats tilapia tuna chicken sweet potato all very good carbs. Do abs nice and slow feel every squeeze and try stomach vacumns keep your gut tucked over time the stabilizer muscles will involuntary be in contraction. Good luck

Losing weight is easy IF u are serious about it. I did my verison of carb cycling only had moderate carbs never high carbs though on back, leg, and chest days and the remaining four days i did low carbs. I have lost a great deal of weight with this. Shelby Starnes though is supposed to be the guru on the weight loss diets though. Check out some of his clients pictures on the member photo sections or prep by Alex.

Also i do treadmill running (to cold outside) instead of any other cardio for the simple fact i feel like i get more out of my time.

I don't belive in carb cycling, but do believe if you run you will lose the weight.

A stomach vacumn is when you blow all the air out of your lungs and suck your stomach in as far as you can and tense the abdominals... do this as long as you can hold your breath about 10 times.... also to increase difficulty put hands on head and look upward makes it even tougher...this is good to keep your stomach in and tight all the ttime

Thanks everyone for the advice. I will try carb cycling and get back into running. I used to run every workout. I am trying some HIIT stuff to see if that helps. Just need to get back into the gym and be serious!!!

Thanks everyone for the advice. I will try carb cycling and get back into running. I used to run every workout. I am trying some HIIT stuff to see if that helps. Just need to get back into the gym and be serious!!![/QUOTE]

That is the truth. At 40, you can change that whole body around. What you need is sensible DIET advice, that will make you reach your goals faster. I started to think about working out seriously at 40 again too. At close to 50 I competed again, so you can do anything you set your mind too. Train hard and consistant!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws