over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need info fast

A good example of why you might want to be carefull about putting down your real information, when you might not really need to do so.;)

I would bet its someone that works at the place that handles the WU transfer for you. Its unusual for body builder types to be sending money to random weird places for large amounts of cash, I know they always ask me weird stuff when I go, like they are really curious about it.
Maybe they are fooling around with you and figured they might get you to admit to sending funds for GH or something like that.

Yup thats what i was thinking.

Ak

I would bet its someone that works at the place that handles the WU transfer for you. Its unusual for body builder types to be sending money to random weird places for large amounts of cash, I know they always ask me weird stuff when I go, like they are really curious about it.
Maybe they are fooling around with you and figured they might get you to admit to sending funds for GH or something like that.

I guess this could really be the only real possibility... Aside from my sponsor contacting me under false pretense... Because I've never sent my phone number in any email so even a hacker couldn't have gotten that.

I'm about ready to go to the WU and make a scene if it's the dude who helped me yesterday.

I guess this could really be the only real possibility... Aside from my sponsor contacting me under false pretense... Because I've never sent my phone number in any email so even a hacker couldn't have gotten that.

I'm about ready to go to the WU and make a scene if it's the dude who helped me yesterday.

It most likely would be that guy, but keep in mind that they keep a record of each WU transaction, so even though it is unlikely, it is possible that another employee saw the form and made the call. Just so you don't jump the gun and flip on the wrong person.

I would just go there and say that you received a call in regards to the western union you sent asking for private info. That you didn't say anything and hung up because it seemed like a scam. Say they knew the western union number and everything. Say you confirmed it wasn't the person you sent it to and the only people left that would know the mtcn and private info are employees of the place you sent it. Say your telling them because you don't want your personal address and such being given out as its against privacy laws. Talk to the manager.

No dont admit to anything

Like a few have said, it would probably be the DEA. And they are not that stupid to call you first before you received...because they know once they make a call to you like that your going to clean house and stay sraight...and would'nt that defeat the whole purpose of trying to bust you...lol

A good example of why you might want to be carefull about putting down your real information, when you might not really need to do so.;)
you have to show id when sending wu.

Never had to show id. Just to receive where I'm at.

You only have to show ID if over 1000 I think

FBI dot deal with small shit like that. If someone was goin to investigate you itd be DEA and trust me im sure they wouldn call u and say hello this is the DEA and now u r under inverstigation. Not teasing you jus sayin

I just never answer blocked or unfamiliar/out of area numbers... I keep a generic answering message only stating my number so if they dont know me to know my number then if they dont want to leave a voicemail then it must not be that important...

also it could be a rep from WU calling to follow up on the transaction since they do have their own fraud unit and if something red flags in their system and you gave accurate contact info they may just follow up.. depending how that goes could lead to either transaction being voided out and possibly even forwarded to LE...

Thanks bros for calming me down with your thoughts on this... I was litteraly going nuts, but you guys made some pretty valid points.
I was close to going down to WU and knocking someone's head in, but I knew that wouldn't solve anything.

Got in touch with the receiver and he said he had nothing to do with it.

Talk about messing up my Sunday football...

I'll let everyone know of anything else wierd happens.

shit like this pisses me off...

Like i want to know who called you so bad.

"Hello this is the FBI" hahahaha like seriously dude calm down dont worry.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear