over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED INPUT ON JOB DRUG TESTING FOR AAS

I say up your doses + get on some tren ace and halo.

Then when they try to tell you that you can't get the job stare them down in the eyes, rip your shirt off and pull down your pants to assert dominance.

You should get the job that way no doubt.

Agree with the others, highly unlikely to test for AAS. My job doesn't test for it, according to them too costly. Maybe you just have high test levels due to OTC sups. Unlike meth, THC or opiates where you'd need a real good reason!

Agree with the others, highly unlikely to test for AAS. My job doesn't test for it, according to them too costly. Maybe you just have high test levels due to OTC sups. Unlike meth, THC or opiates where you'd need a real good reason!

why?

why?

why must we continually spout ignorance?

for real do you think they are testing you to see what your total test and free test levels are?

steroids and other drugs are not alike in the way they are tested for.

I think if you have never been subject to aas testing keep your mouth shut, peeing in a cup and sticking a dip stick in it is not gona pop you for aas.

aas requires specifics!

first specific gravity to see weather the sample is diluted, this is done with fresh hot pee!

then it goes to real testing, usually they save gcms analysis for tests that get popped in the second round. gcms will id ANYTHING this is where you see people getting popped for wini and deca metabolites that are many months old.

I cant stand when people just spit ignorance in conversation but for fuck sake you are on a computer! cant you even spend 10 minutes to find a real answer, good luck getting to 50 posts... 48 was a big help to everyone!

You're fine, as long as….

You're fine as long as they don't ever give you a lie detector… Not judging you, just saying...

I worked for a Fed agency (Non Enforcement) and was tested every 4 years for rec's. I was told that the test for anabolic agents would cost BIG bucks. I doubt that whomever you work for would pony up the bucks for anabolic testing.
Although without certainty I think you are safe.

I have never heard of a job that tests for AAS as part of routine testing or for initial hiring. I was in a police academy which is known for testing the ever loving hell out of each recruit mentally (poly, background check, psych eval, etc) and physically (pretty thorough rec and script med testing).....and there was still no AAS testing.

The only times where I have heard of people being tested for AAS was if they had been busted for it and were on probation, they were ratted out for using and have specific jobs that are very against AAS use (military, police, etc), or they had an incident/altercation that suggested roids may have influenced it (looking jacked and getting into physical alteractions while employed as a firefighter for example). Despite those possible situations, I've still seen my fair share of jacked and clearly AAS enhanced military personnel and police officers that didn't seem to be afraid of being tested for it.

Okay so today I was given a great job opportunity working in a field that deals with drug addiction(not a councilor) I will be contacted in the next week or so to get the ball rolling I have the job pending background dmv and drug screen. Here is the issue I'm concerned with..the lady said lab urine/blood...I didn't wanna question her I acted cool. Now normally employers don't test for aas but I have a strong feeling that due to certain circumstances there is a high likelihood of it happening. With that being said I'm currently running 50 mg of test prop Ed and 30mg liquidex Ed. I haven't been off in 2 years..have nolva on hand..if test is projected to be 2 weeks from now what is my best course of action?? I would appreciate any advice! Please try to stay on topic of drug test.

they wont test for gear bro ,now you wanna be a fbi agent ,then you might have a problem

Don't worry about it brother. the test for was is a few thousand dollars. no employer is going to spend that money for was, they would rather pocket the cash.

Don't worry about it brother. the test for was is a few thousand dollars. no employer is going to spend that money for was, they would rather pocket the cash.

Where are you getting your cost info? That is an astronomical price! Back here in reality these cost run around $200. Expensive but not so much so that they're prohibitive to do if an organization decides they want to.

Where are you getting your cost info? That is an astronomical price! Back here in reality these cost run around $200. Expensive but not so much so that they're prohibitive to do if an organization decides they want to.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't even think hair follicle testing costs thousands.

Depending on the dose OP might still pass the test epi ratio if he stops the prop right now. If that comes back fine then they aren't going to have reason to do further specific testing

Just wanted to add been tested for AAS a few times. Always was running test prop and it does come out of your system in 2 weeks shit had a test come up that I only had time to get off for 8 days and I was not poped. These tests were for Military and College and yes 100% sure they were aas tests had a few friends get poped.

Look up the NIDA 5. If you don't have any of that flows through your body, you're fine

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws