over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need more reality checks on board..CHALLENGE TO SENIOR MEMBERS

You're asking me to dissect what I said, which even I admit is hard to do. We all have a different definition of "juicing like crazy." Perhaps I should have changed what I said to "guys still juicing over the age of 50, thinking they have any chance of improving." I think at that point, you should go all out for health and forget about competing. Your body is attempting to atrophy at that point, your skin looks older, thus making the physique look less impressive. No amount of extra AAS is going to help at that point. It's just a fool's errand and a product of people in denial as they age.

Of course this will upset people, but it's my opinion. If I am on the juice at age 50, it would be because I'm so mentally screwed up as a result of steroid addiction. I sincerely hope this doesn't anger anyone. No one has to agree on everything.

I've been ready through this whole thread with everyone using the phrase "reality check" pretty freely. You certainly need a reality check yourself. This is one of the most ignorant posts I've read on this board in awhile. I'm 50, 5' 5", 200 lbs, and most people at the gym think I look pretty good. I'm not supercut or ripped, because I don't want to be, but my motives for what I do are not anybody's business, really. I've been lifting for over 20 years, and so now that I'm 50 I should stop because there is no point? This is a gem in a thread that's built around guys feeling butt-hurt because all them young whippersnappers and the old foggies won't take their sage advice. Wonder why that would be?

I like reading these forums, and I obviously don't post much, but I usually feel I can learn a thing or two every now and then, even with my lifting experience and my medical background. It's when I come upon threads and posts like this it makes me evaluate how much time I end-up wasting on this.

I've been ready through this whole thread with everyone using the phrase "reality check" pretty freely. You certainly need a reality check yourself. This is one of the most ignorant posts I've read on this board in awhile. I'm 50, 5' 5", 200 lbs, and most people at the gym think I look pretty good. I'm not supercut or ripped, because I don't want to be, but my motives for what I do are not anybody's business, really. I've been lifting for over 20 years, and so now that I'm 50 I should stop because there is no point? This is a gem in a thread that's built around guys feeling butt-hurt because all them young whippersnappers and the old foggies won't take their sage advice. Wonder why that would be?

I like reading these forums, and I obviously don't post much, but I usually feel I can learn a thing or two every now and then, even with my lifting experience and my medical background. It's when I come upon threads and posts like this it makes me evaluate how much time I end-up wasting on this.

He'll understand when he gets older.

You sound like you're just begging for an argument. If you read the rest of my post, I stated that I, myself, am on TRT right now. Doctor prescribed too.

To clarify, AAS does not equal TRT. At least not to most of us.

The truth is that at 28 you have NO CLUE how you will feel at 50. Somewhere along the way you will realize that you really didn't know as much as you thought - hopefully. If you don't come to that realization then you very well MAY be "screwed up in the head".
Before you get bent - I understand that at 28 you feel like you have "been there done that" - but I assure that you haven't. I had built (and was soon to lose) two extremely successful businesses by that age and competed in many contests successfully - and man was I one smart/wise mother!! Needless to say I have learned more in the last 14 years than I did in the first 28 by a long shot.
The fact is that if we are being honest with ourselves it's when we are YOUR age that we shouldn't be using - and much more so at 50.
But what do I know??? Unfortunately I have been proven wrong too many times to state that this is anything other than simply my opinion.

Last edited:
61 years old

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hahaha!

I mentioned this in another thread, but I'll say it here also. Bostin Loyd was at the jrUsa's wearing a shirt that said juice daddy on the front and team 3ccs on the back.

Wow.......one of those retards! Imagine if you are taking your family to a show to watch a relative compete and see a loser like that walking around?! Geez!

I have no idea what I will feel or look like at 50 but at the age of 23 I feel like I know a lot but I can honestly be aware that there is still a very lot to learn and I'm just now getting a taste of everything. But when it comes to anabolics I think we can all agree anything over a gram of test or anything else isn't needed to "look" good. Not talking.g about competing. Just referring to looking good.. now saying that doesn't mean your a bad person because your going over a g just saying its not necessaries a necessity when trying to create a great physique

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

You obviously missed the original point of this post, which had NOTHING to do with over 50 lifters. And quite honestly, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Last edited:
You obviously missed the original point of this post, which had NOTHING to do with over 50 lifters. And quite honestly, if you don't like it, don't read it.

I don't think he was referring to you tflexxin i think he was talking about Nothuman that start this over 50 crap.

Wow.......one of those retards! Imagine if you are taking your family to a show to watch a relative compete and see a loser like that walking around?! Geez!

He has no idea everyone laughing at him.

WOW! This thread has gotten WAY off track. To all the gentleman over 50, you're wasting your time posting pictures of bodybuilders over 50-60 years old because no one knows what they use. And it really doesn't matter, either. To each his own. Nothuman made a statement that obviously you didn't agree with and that's fine. But, it is HIS opinion. Posting pics and making sharp comments won't change his point of view. As long as you're happy, keep doing whatever YOU want to do.

WOW! This thread has gotten WAY off track. To all the gentleman over 50, you're wasting your time posting pictures of bodybuilders over 50-60 years old because no one knows what they use. And it really doesn't matter, either. To each his own. Nothuman made a statement that obviously you didn't agree with and that's fine. But, it is HIS opinion. Posting pics and making sharp comments won't change his point of view. As long as you're happy, keep doing whatever YOU want to do.

Thank you. I'm not taking the time to reply to anyone individually anymore. I know plenty of people agree with me but don't want to admit it because they don't want to get flamed excessively. I personally don't really care about getting flamed on the internet. I'm sorry if I offended anyone as it wasn't my intention. Let's put this to bed.

I think some people took nothumans post a little too much to heart. I understood what he meant by what he said Im pretty sure.
I said almost the same, no one jumped on me about it.
Truth is as we get older, we tolerate the drugs and abuse we could tolerate in our younger years way less. Our bodies have more problems on their own without gear.
NOW- as I also said, I want a certain quality of life when Im 50, and Im in my 40's now, and I can see that without a good sensible use of AAS that it would suck, and I can tell a difference being off in my 40's. If I was 50, I would most definitely use some gear, how much is the question and the answer would be ALOT less than I did 10 years before.

I think some people took nothumans post a little too much to heart. I understood what he meant by what he said Im pretty sure.
I said almost the same, no one jumped on me about it.
Truth is as we get older, we tolerate the drugs and abuse we could tolerate in our younger years way less. Our bodies have more problems on their own without gear.
NOW- as I also said, I want a certain quality of life when Im 50, and Im in my 40's now, and I can see that without a good sensible use of AAS that it would suck, and I can tell a difference being off in my 40's. If I was 50, I would most definitely use some gear, how much is the question and the answer would be ALOT less than I did 10 years before.

What your saying make sense and i agree what nothuman said made none, but lets but to rest its not what the thread was intended to be about, but i will add this i don't take the outragous amounts that most do never have i competed many years natty and built a base and my life style has as much to do with how i look now at 50 as how much gear i use i have been to masters national and those guys would wipe the floor with these 28 year old wannabes and you don't know how much they are on cause many factors are evolved such as genetics and so on thats why many of us were offended cause nothuman has no idea what he is talking about, and thats all i have i'm out.

What your saying make sense and i agree what nothuman said made none, but lets but to rest its not what the thread was intended to be about, but i will add this i don't take the outragous amounts that most do never have i competed many years natty and built a base and my life style has as much to do with how i look now at 50 as how much gear i use i have been to masters national and those guys would wipe the floor with these 28 year old wannabes and you don't know how much they are on cause many factors are evolved such as genetics and so on thats why many of us were offended cause nothuman has no idea what he is talking about, and thats all i have i'm out.

I hear what you are saying Thunder. I think what you said cuts to the chase in a lot of ways about this thread in general, its not so much age specific as it is the current dogma of the ignorant to place more emphasis on how much drugs can be taken to achieve this and that, instead of the investment of effort, time and gut busting work in and out of the gym. Balancing life with bodybuilding life.
Look at 90% of the posts on PM, are they about training? are they about diet? No, because most people think they have learned as much as they need about that...so they ask about drugs drugs drugs. Its the current culture at work, self perpetuated by many of us on the forums, however intentionally or unintentionally makes no difference the overall effect has been the same.
As you said, masters nationals there are physiques there that blow away a lot of the crops of up and coming younger guys, so you have to ask, what is it these guys are doing that the others are not?
The simple answer is, putting in the work, not relying soley on the drugs but putting in the work with the diet, and training and always attempting to perfect those two things. Drug use will be the same in 5 years as it is now with steroids, but diet methodology and training will have drastic changes. So which one should people be putting their mental efforts towards?
No brainer IMO.

Idk im 22 and I listen to the older guys. Its all about moderation. Just like with everything in life.

Idk im 22 and I listen to the older guys. Its all about moderation. Just like with everything in life.

If you stick with this plan you'll leave most other 22 y/o in the dust when it comes to long term gains and making progress.

Im 22 as well and been in the game for 2 years now...I know a bit, but not nearly as much as I thought I did when I started...

Thankfully I had guidance from a girlfriends dad on training, nutrition, aas and everything else...he was a pretty good bodybuilder 80's-90s and placed at jr mr america and still trains daily. He shed light on things that I would have never known and showed me books like an anabolics guide that was this little blue book from the 80's and shit...pretty awesome stuff he showed me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity