over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

neurological problem

Zero2100

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys and gals wondering if you can shed some advice definitely open to hear anyone's suggestions. I've had a lot of treatment from doctors which has helped but still dealing with some problems on and off. Thanks everyone

Stick with what your doctor recommends over the internet

you can do your research into different drugs but at the end of the day they are the experts in that field.

maybe others can chime in

Stick with what your doctor recommends over the internet

you can do your research into different drugs but at the end of the day they are the experts in that field.

maybe others can chime in
True I understand just thought i couldn't hurt to ask

Recovering from a brain stem problem. Had expensive treatment but have some lingering issues. I don't know if it was from being floxed that did it or from playing sports.

not to get into to many specifics but it has effected my GI too and my GI doctor doesn't know what to do. sorry for the laundry list guys just was hoping someone can offer any advice

not to get into to many specifics but it has effected my GI too and my GI doctor doesn't know what to do. sorry for the laundry list guys just was hoping someone can offer any advice

Laundry list? You haven't given much detail at all.

I use to play baseball and football and I boxed so doctors are not exactly sure what did what. I had a speed ball hit the side of my head when I played.

You need to explain whats going on if you want advice....
You're giving minimal detail right now.

I use to play baseball and football and I boxed so doctors are not exactly sure what did what. I had a speed ball hit the side of my head when I played.
A speed ball...???

Just ask questions I dont know what you guys want me to write lol

I saw a functional mednice doctor a couple years ago and he wanted to give me hgh

Unfortunately we can’t help you brother. Listen to your doctor. Good luck

Just ask questions I dont know what you guys want me to write lol
When/how did it start. What are your symptoms. What have you done/tried. Write away the more info the better.

I was on antibotics for along time and yes they all said my mitochondrial was compromised from antibotics and prednisone. I had nad infusions which helped alot but still some lingering Not sure if you guys are familiar with floxing too but that had a part. Im not digesting well and have gi problems which are effecting me mentally. I get horrible minegrains that sometimes I have trouble seeing I twitch alot too also have neurpathy. I'm not trying to come off as complaining just would like some advice if you guys don't mind. Also my speech has been effecting on and off

I was on antibotics for along time and yes they all said my mitochondrial was compromised from antibotics and prednisone. I had nad infusions which helped alot but still some lingering Not sure if you guys are familiar with floxing too but that had a part. Im not digesting well and have gi problems which are effecting me mentally. I get horrible minegrains that sometimes I have trouble seeing I twitch alot too also have neurpathy. I'm not trying to come off as complaining just would like some advice if you guys don't mind. Also my speech has been effecting on and off
I would definitely try the MMB 750 and Humanofort. Go to PM Store for information. I can also email you studies on both product. The MMB 750 was found the reduce glyphosate by 74% and decrease in C- creative protein by 75%.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Humanofort Mechanism of Action

Humanofort cellular regenerative peptides have a demonstrated adaptogenic effect and act on two levels:

1) Normalizing the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids); and

2) At the cellular/tissue level, exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protective and anti-oxidative properties).

I would definitely try the MMB 750 and Humanofort. Go to PM Store for information. I can also email you studies on both product. The MMB 750 was found the reduce glyphosate by 74% and decrease in C- creative protein by 75%.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Humanofort Mechanism of Action

Humanofort cellular regenerative peptides have a demonstrated adaptogenic effect and act on two levels:

1) Normalizing the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids); and

2) At the cellular/tissue level, exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protective and anti-oxidative properties).
Thank you so much!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity