advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never thought id say this but I kinda feel Bad for Aaron Singerman of Redcon1 during his divorce

The more success Aaron and PJ had the more they started to turn to the bottle and live a harder life. The bottle and their egos took them both down terrible roads.
I heard from multiple people both Aaron Singerman and PJ Braun were doing massive amounts of cocaine daily.

NO ONE does 11 months on a 6 year federal bid.

What's the chance Aaron shared some dirt on Jared Wheat? That would be a much bigger fish for the Feds. Hmmmmm
That’s the name that came to my mind.

NO ONE does 11 months on a 6 year federal bid.

What's the chance Aaron shared some dirt on Jared Wheat? That would be a much bigger fish for the Feds. Hmmmmm

I’m quite surprised how Jared Wheat is still running free after all the crap he has been doing for well over 2 decades while some guy who got busted selling weed is doing life without parole.

He’s a despicable piece of shit and anyone who feels bad for him needs to get their head checked…

I work in the Boca Raton, Florida area and you’ll be shocked at how many people walk around wearing Redcon1 clothing like they are Balanciaga or Supreme. I wonder if these people know the truth about Aaron Singerman or they get paid to wear their merch.

I work in the Boca Raton, Florida area and you’ll be shocked at how many people walk around wearing Redcon1 clothing like they are Balanciaga or Supreme. I wonder if these people know the truth about Aaron Singerman or they get paid to wear their merch.
Lol dude I lift at RedCon and it makes me miserable. I have no other options than going to ReinventU every now and then for a break. I can’t fucking stand all the college kids slurping Singerman and the brand. Bunch of broccoli head fucks and these little cunt wanna be tik tok bikini competitors have taken over the gym. I wouldn’t put a RedCon supplement into my body even if you put a gun to my head.

Lol dude I lift at RedCon and it makes me miserable. I have no other options than going to ReinventU every now and then for a break. I can’t fucking stand all the college kids slurping Singerman and the brand. Bunch of broccoli head fucks and these little cunt wanna be tik tok bikini competitors have taken over the gym. I wouldn’t put a RedCon supplement into my body even if you put a gun to my head.
This. I tried their energy drink they were in sale for a buck it was good hopefully they didn't put shit In it other than the label. I think I saw a study on ig more than half the supplements on the market tested as underdosed or don't have the active ingredient. I only trust optimum for my protein powder but recently started using the vitamin shoppe brand because it's so much cheaper. No idea if they have been tested I should probably check lol

They made a product that was similar to Superdrol. I don’t think they were ripping people off. I think they were literally selling steroids and not calling them steroids.
I wouldn’t hate on that. Superdrol is still used today on here.

The way they changed and flaunted their wealth was what got them in trouble.
PJ I feel bad for. Wife left him and had a bad downfall. But he’s paying for the mistakes. Can’t hate on someone doing the time.

Singerman though is a creature. It was said in here.
He operates with no moral code which just makes him bad on the inside.

Blackstone made a product for John Meadows but it didn't contain the amount of cluster dextrin that it claimed, guy were going hypo when using insulin. Meadows had it tested and it came up short.

PJ Braun was pissed, said John was the worst person in the industry. WTF lol.

Blackstone made a product for John Meadows but it didn't contain the amount of cluster dextrin that it claimed, guy were going hypo when using insulin. Meadows had it tested and it came up short.

PJ Braun was pissed, said John was the worst person in the industry. WTF lol.
Holy shit. That’s awful. Screw those guys.

I can understand the fleeting thought about feeling bad if he posted a tear jerker post on IG. But people don't get divorced for no reason. I'm not sure how I'd feel if a girl I dated or if ever get married to would go to jail. Its a hard thing to predict your future feelings toward the matter. We also don't know them at all and anything can happen.

I bet his wife was preparing for this when he was in jail. Like taking out chunks of cash from assets prior to expressing a desire to leave or preparing paperwork and ownership of certain things. Building a case to keep the kids. Who knows.

They made a product that was similar to Superdrol. I don’t think they were ripping people off. I think they were literally selling steroids and not calling them steroids.
I wouldn’t hate on that.
Superdrol is still used today on here.

The way they changed and flaunted their wealth was what got them in trouble.
PJ I feel bad for. Wife left him and had a bad downfall. But he’s paying for the mistakes. Can’t hate on someone doing the time.

Singerman though is a creature. It was said in here.
He operates with no moral code which just makes him bad on the inside.

Imagine you're an athlete who gets drug tested. You think you're taking something that isn't on a list of banned substances and then test positive. Your reputation, integrity, and career are now called into question. Plus any endorsements you may have had are now gone!

I can understand the fleeting thought about feeling bad if he posted a tear jerker post on IG. But people don't get divorced for no reason. I'm not sure how I'd feel if a girl I dated or if ever get married to would go to jail. Its a hard thing to predict your future feelings toward the matter. We also don't know them at all and anything can happen.

I bet his wife was preparing for this when he was in jail. Like taking out chunks of cash from assets prior to expressing a desire to leave or preparing paperwork and ownership of certain things. Building a case to keep the kids. Who knows.

There are 3 sides to the story, Aarons his wife's side and the truth. I try not to judge people that I don't know. We all fight our own personal demons so what gives me the right. Who knows what these people are dealing with or going through. I will say this I believe that greed will always catch up with you in one way or another. The quick buck isn't always the best way to earn that dollar especially when it leads to a prison sentence. This in itself can bring you a whole host of never ending problems.

There are 3 sides to the story, Aarons his wife's side and the truth. I try not to judge people that I don't know. We all fight our own personal demons so what gives me the right. Who knows what these people are dealing with or going through. I will say this I believe that greed will always catch up with you in one way or another. The quick buck isn't always the best way to earn that dollar especially when it leads to a prison sentence. This in itself can bring you a whole host of never ending problems.
Agree with your post.

I think it’s also important to understand the dichotomy between understanding and accepting.

I get why he did a lot of what he did, but it’s still unacceptable and he deserves a shit sandwich for it.

They had three properties- one of which she purchased for herself last year @8.7M. A couple months ago...within days of him getting out, she sold it for 10.2M

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws