over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New anabolex members at ProMuscle

Gavin Kane

Banned
To all the ProMuscle members,

I just wanted to let you know that there is not a mass exodus from anabolex as has been mentioned in jest. I have been inviting some of the best members from bolex over here to see what a real hardcore board is all about. I hand pick a select few and have them log in here.

I don't want you to think I am bringing over the riff-raff from my board. I will continue to Super-Mod over there full time but this is my home as well and I wanted to bring some competitors and guys that can bring some fresh ideas and information to this board as well.

So long as Big A, the mods, and the members accept my articles and members I bring over, we will continue to make this the most hardcore site on the net.

Thanks,

Gavin Kane

bolex/pro muscle

AP ive been on bolex for a few yrs now & pro muscle as well,i regularly visit both boards as i find both are good.
Im sure you will always be welcome on pro muscle as the guys on this board seem like a good bunch,even though im more of a lurker then a poster ive learnt quite a few things.
I no from bolex that AP is a wealth of knowledge & is only to happy to help anyone out.

Almost Pro said:
I will continue to Super-Mod over there full time but this is my home as well and ................ Gavin Kane
Super-Mod huh, then what does that make me??? :D

I made it, guess I should post a "hi I'm new here" and get torn a new one like every newbie gets on every board when they 1st sign up. ;)

TJ said:
Super-Mod huh, then what does that make me??? :D
A newbie...so stfu, lol.

Welcome aboard newbie...great now we have 2 bolex mods here..oh 3 with Iron Mike.

AP, new members are always welcome. Experienced or newb's. Just so you know, if memory serves, bolex was down a while back and some of the drama was brought over here. I don't think I've ever been to anabolex but the board seems pretty stable.

Welcome aboard!!!

Well no drama with me, been doing this too long to get caught up in that kind of stuff. Guess I'm just a tired old man, LOL!! I like this place, looks like a nice place to hang out some!!

Thanks AP for the invite to this place, seems like a pretty decent board and I'm sure I will learn a little more and possibly even help a few people at the same time.

Hey OuchThatHurts, why dont you come on over and see what bolex is all about, its a great place provided you dont let some of the local animals get under your skin:cool:

Gavin, your a great guy and a valuable asset to any board as I stated when you first came here. We trust your judgement. Just dont bring Bricker over here... lol... ;)

sounds good... ! I was a member of bolex a long time ago....Still member but havent been over there in over a year I think !

Kaiser said:
Gavin, your a great guy and a valuable asset to any board as I stated when you first came here. We trust your judgement. Just dont bring Bricker over here... lol... ;)
LOL Kais...I was going to say, "Please tell me Bricker is gonna register!" J/Messing around of course...LOL:D

heyherc said:
Thanks AP for the invite to this place, seems like a pretty decent board and I'm sure I will learn a little more and possibly even help a few people at the same time.

Hey OuchThatHurts, why dont you come on over and see what bolex is all about, its a great place provided you dont let some of the local animals get under your skin:cool:
heyherc - now there's a name I haven't seen in forever. Only because it's been forever since I've been to 'bolex.

Such kind words Gavin. Were still your little whores. :)

xcelbeyond said:
heyherc - now there's a name I haven't seen in forever. Only because it's been forever since I've been to 'bolex.

Hey man, I know that name, and you've had that same avatar for like...forever havent you LOL, good to see you again bro.....

xcelbeyond said:
Damn now there's a name I have't seen at Bolex in a while, now we know where you disappeared to. :D

Please check your PM, Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311