over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hey fellas. Was introduced to this forum by a good friend of mine after being on another for so many years. I like what this place has to offer and it seems way more laid back here. I was told to introduce myself so her I am. I have been lifting for over 20 years off and on. I’ve been into PED’s for almost just as long I have some pretty decent experience and knowledge with PED’s and studying and exchanging experiences with fellow bodybuilding enthusiasts is a huge passion for me. Bodybuilding period is in my opinion the greatest thing to ever exist. I have spent more than a decade in prison and bodybuilding is therapy for me. Everything about the craft is therapeutic to me. I’m here to learn and share knowledge with others to the best of my ability. I think the best science is “bro science” which I translate to experience. I love my sources as well. Anyways if there’s anything else you would like to know just ask. I’m easy going and I want to make friends here. Thanks everyone.

Whats up all. 48yr male. Several years experience in the life. Don't get on much but thought I'd browse.
6'2"
225lbs
11% bf.
Not much of a bulker these days. More into overall fitness. However I still like to dabble. Good day.

Whats up all. 48yr male. Several years experience in the life. Don't get on much but thought I'd browse.
6'2"
225lbs
11% bf.
Not much of a bulker these days. More into overall fitness. However I still like to dabble. Good day.
Welcome

Hey guys, newbie here from Michigan! I just had surgery on a torn distal biceps tendon. Hoping to speed up the healing process with BPC 157. Anyone have any advice?

Hey everyone!

I go by Mike or K and I am brand new to the forum. I posted one time yesterday to thank the OP for a great guide on pinning for new people that will hopefully save guys (and gals) who haven't been at this thing for a long time, and maybe some of us who have been, a lot of pain. I am currently living in the Mid-West of the US but lived in the South for many years after moving to the US when I was very young when war broke out in my former home. My family had moved around so much from Ukraine to Holland then to the former Yugoslavia and now to the US lol... Just bad luck I guess, but I hope it doesn't follow me!

I have been lifting for over 22 years since I was just starting puberty at about 13, and despite having to take a nearly eight year hiatus because of terrible injuries I suffered in a couple incidents while in the military, I am now back at it usually 4-6 times per week depending on where my rest days fall and how much rest I need between my workout days as I do a simple push/pull/legs split usually 2 days on 1 day off and then 3 days on 1 day off (now I've changed that to 2 days off). Because of the large number of severity of the injuries I suffered, my legs are still very weak and I don't think they will ever get back to where they were. I have only been able to work them once a week since COVID started also because I have been limited to the small, yet thankfully fairly well-equipped gym (we just don't have heavy enough dumbbells nor an actual power rack, so we have to rely on the smith machine and then dumbbells for actual free weight movements) in the apartment complex I live in.

I got back into lifting a little longer than six months ago because I finally got on HRT and that really brought up my desire to get back into shape. I'm starting back on my old regimen of supplements along with trying a couple new things possibly in the weeks/months to come. I am considering competing in a local physique show late next year, so I had made sure I could still do it by dieting down just like I had a show coming up and got down to being two weeks out and pulled the plug on it since I got to where I would normally be at about 6% bf, and even though I have such terribly little muscle mass left, I wanted to make sure I still had the will power to cut as I always found bulking to be the fun and easy part lol... I guess, unlike many in the BB world, I am thankful for Men's Physique so those of us who have terrible leg injuries still have a route to take to have some fun, right? ;) :D Sorry, just trying to be funny :)

I know a lot has changed when it comes to supplementation and especially in acquiring it, hence why I joined this site in particular. I think the days of the in-person purchase at the gym are long over and it was a little bit of a shock, but now i'm trying to figure out this new world we live in lol... Anyhow, it is great to be part of the community and I hope you all are having a great weekend! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sincerely,
K

Hey guys, newbie here from Michigan! I just had surgery on a torn distal biceps tendon. Hoping to speed up the healing process with BPC 157. Anyone have any advice?
Good luck on that, my friend! I have heard great things about BPC 157 and TB500 (sometimes used alongside MK677 or regular GH but obviously GH is going to run you much more). I actually have tears in both of my shoulders and have had them for over 15 years. I am going to be trying out the BPC157 along with TB500 and then throw in GH at HRT amounts (1 to 2 IU per day), so let's compare our recoveries if you want to, buddy? I am not starting mine just yet as I'm looking for a good, reliable source I can trust for all my needs right now... Best of luck to you, man, sincerely!

Hola a todos gracias por la invitación espero ayudar a todos en la medida de lo posible y también espero aprender mucho de aquí gracias y un saludo

Hello,

Used to creep on here when I was younger. Glad to be a member finally. Look forward to learning more and getting some feedback.

Yeah I know that feeling. I'm cool with it now though. Gear and genetics fucked my hair follicles.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws