over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Introducing myself. Been here a couple weeks now and like what I see. Long time member on other forums. Nice to absorb some new material. Always time to train!

Ive been here 9 yrs and just realized im still a new member lol ...Ive been around since the very start of Internet
Juice ...I started with IP china when he 1st started ..I was one of his 1st customers ...I see he is back ...Im not sure if its the same IP that was back well over 15 yrs ago or so ...

Popping my board cherry... My first cycle in full effect right now. Already learned a lot - especially from some of the vets - about where I might wanna take this journey. Good shit.

I wanted to write an introduction saying hello to the ProM community. I've been a member of another forum but I will be a ProM resident moving forward.
I look forward to helping members in the forums also getting help ive heard there's alot of knowledge at ProM. I look forward to getting to know everyone at ProM.
Im also here as a representative for https://worldofroids.to so I will be available at [email protected] for those that have questions about anything really regarding our lifestyle. Those that know me already know that I really enjoy helping people especially with setting up cycles and training and diet plans to help them reach their goals. Im also really big on harm reduction. This is what I look forward to doing at [email protected] with clients of https://worldofroids.to/ and really anyone who wants help im also going to be active in the forums here at ProM moving forward.
I look forward to connecting with the members here that already know me plus I look forward to meeting the members that I don't know yet.
I myself right now am making a comeback. I got severely sick and my training and diet fell off completely. Im happy to say that im on my way back. Ive started training again and my stats are 5'10 230lb 20% bf give or take im also natty right now not even TRT but im working on getting that taken care of, part of my getting well plan.
My blood work came back
Total testosterone 98
E2 48
if I remember correctly so things aren't very good SMH I was using DHEA and it spiked my e2 SMH I don't reccomend DHEA unless running a cycle.
I look forward to talking with you guys more at [email protected] and in the forums here at ProM.

Thanks brothers and sisters of ProM
BIGMURPH
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_20210915_071222_204.jpg
    IMG_20210915_071222_204.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
Hello all! New here and I hope I'm posting in the correct place

Really wanting to learn and understand some things here. I appreciate any and all help

Hi everyone.
my name is stupid and I’m not allowed to change until October.
jokes aside:
I’m 33, male 5’11 and I’m on and off bodybuilding since I’m 16.
Around 8 years ago I did go all in and went to training 3-5 times a week until 3 years ago I suddenly lost interest and dropped off. Had some private things to get straight.
now I regained my interest in the sport again, lost around 70 pounds and want to concentrate on gaining muscle since I’m finally back at 10-12% bf (around 20 now, tested monthly, have been over 40%)
i read a lot of threads here and In other forums and decided to sign up here, because you can talk about everything and nothing is a no go (like in German forums for example, where I’m from)
Hope we’ll have good time.
peace

Hi everyone.
jokes aside:
Around 8 years ago I did go all in and went to training 3-5 times a week until 3 years ago I suddenly lost interest and dropped off. Had some private things to get straight.
now I regained my interest in the sport again, lost around 70 pounds and want to concentrate on gaining muscle since I’m finally back at 10-12% bf (around 20 now, tested monthly, have been over 40%)
i read a lot of threads here and In other forums and decided to sign up here, because you can talk about everything and nothing is a no go (like in German forums for example, where I’m from)
peace
Welcome to ProM brother glad to have you around

Welcome buddy. I am new myself, but been working out for 30+ years (53 now). Consistency is key. I may not be huge, but I am on swooool..haha

Hi everyone.
jokes aside:
peace
oh boy

Hello everyone, I've been bodybuilding for around 8 years on and off but steady for the last 3. Looking to find an active board with knowledgeable people. I enjoy sports of any kind, learning as much as I can about the body and how certain drugs affect us. I've also been dabbling in homebrewing for personal use.
Thanks for reading, have a good one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner