over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New sex experience

Ha ha yea the wife like it sure buddy:rolleyes: looks like she aint the only one
HAHAHA! Yeah... because the WIFE likes it... rrrrrright.

I could never do that for many reasons. One being that my strength during an orgasm would shoot that thing out like a bullet and probably blast a hole in the sheet rock.

This is the first of three conversation where first someone says, hey, do you like it when your wife/gf does this, and then they say they like doing it themselves, and then finally they're telling you, "He gives the best blowjobs."

I can't wait to try this out myself.

This board generally doesn't hold much back. Personally I love the semen threads.

Thanks for feeling the need to jump in here and share. :p

Lol the vibratory thing is funny. One of my friends gets his ass eaten all the time by his girls.

Lol the vibratory thing is funny. One of my friends gets his ass eaten all the time by his girls.

does he shave his asshole ? and how does he clean the anus ?

guides, pictures, instructions needed please

does he shave his asshole ? and how does he clean the anus ?

guides, pictures, instructions needed please
So basically you want a picture of this guy's anus.

Hmmm, fuck that... If you start to like the finger you may want to add something bigger, thicker and longer... Meaning, DICK! There is a reason why many man turn gay or homosexuals, bisexuals, etc... I'm sorry but the ass was made for one thing only, exit!

On a funny note, I had a cousin of mine and we were roommates. One day I came home and I heard him screaming in ecstasy while having sex with his gf. He later came up to me and told me he had the best sex experience ever and if I ever had tried a finger up my ass? I said no! Well, guess what happen to my cousin?? He turned gay... :eek::naughty:

The logic that you will turn gay makes no sense. It's not gonna start making you attracted to men. P

Hmmm, fuck that... If you start to like the finger you may want to add something bigger, thicker and longer... Meaning, DICK! There is a reason why many man turn gay or homosexuals, bisexuals, etc... I'm sorry but the ass was made for one thing only, exit!

On a funny note, I had a cousin of mine and we were roommates. One day I came home and I heard him screaming in ecstasy while having sex with his gf. He later came up to me and told me he had the best sex experience ever and if I ever had tried a finger up my ass? I said no! Well, guess what happen to my cousin?? He turned gay... :eek::naughty:

It's been medically proven that the Ass is a gateway organ. Just say no.

this thread.. funny shit. to the OP my fiancé does this occasionally, isn't bad.

HAHAHA! Yeah... because the WIFE likes it... rrrrrright.

I could never do that for many reasons. One being that my strength during an orgasm would shoot that thing out like a bullet and probably blast a hole in the sheet rock.

Lmao the guy is blaming the wife poor lady:D

I can imagine if he turned gay he blame the wife too

IM guy cuz of my ex-wife she started fingering my ass and I liked it then loved it then I couldn't have sex without it.enemas where hard to keep in stock.....finally I allowed her to bring her male friends home and before u know it that finger felt thick and long and throbbing.and I haven't looked back ever since .. haaaahaa

Lmao the guy is blaming the wife poor lady:D

I can imagine if he turned gay he blame the wife too

IM guy cuz of my ex-wife she started fingering my ass and I liked it then loved it then I couldn't have sex without it.enemas where hard to keep in stock.....finally I allowed her to bring her male friends home and before u know it that finger felt thick and long and throbbing.and I haven't looked back ever since .. haaaahaa
LMAO! Right! "Yeah, and my wife still fingers my ass to this day, she just does it with other men's cocks."

LMAO! Right! "Yeah, and my wife still fingers my ass to this day, she just does it with other men's cocks."

Too f.ing funny.:D

I rather see my girl finger herself when she giving me head and then see her suck on that finger.:love:

Because the wife likes it - classic
to each his own not knocking anyone at ALL
but a vibrator in the ass is one sacrifice I wouldn't make for the wife

actaul penetration into your asshole is simulating gay acts even though theres no other guy present. personally me though i dont mind recieving a rim job.

actaul penetration into your asshole is simulating gay acts even though theres no other guy present. personally me though i dont mind recieving a rim job.
Lol ok, just cause you can't stop fantasizing about getting plundered by a dude doesn't mean it applys to everyone.

If I had the slightest inclination I would have tried it, been hit on by enough dudes in my life. Sadly or not they just don't do it for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws