over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEWBIE LOG!!!! A trial of trials

people should stop being scared and just order from viking. no orders coming in :(

Vikings products are top notch .there is just so much competition on PM with many good sponsors .i know once guys try Aurum rx line they will be happy .

amen to that

people would love his dvds bro

the email is in my signature bro

email him with the email in my sig brah :) sorry all ill post tomorrow i have been super swamped with work, i have hit the gym daily but im so tired i dont want to post all the lifts lol.
i also have a new picture i look huge lol well compared to last ones. but photobucket wont upload it

O snap, guess I gotta look at this in Web veiw, lol. Always on the app.

Ps- how's the run going? Still gainin? Maintainin?

Last edited:
sorry guys

i was online today before work in a great mood then i get to work and the cunt who wants my job lied and said i called a black woman the N word. which i didnt. it got me fired without even asking me. just get the hell out youre fired. Im a fing sick man with a ton of hospital bills and a 9 year old and my mom to feed. now were going to lost our apartment there is no way i can find work in time to pay rent. so needless to say im screwed. i cant pay anything. nothing. nada. I feel like shit but ill try to stay positive in my log after my rant. this crap hurts deep how can i tell my son dad has no money to feed you :( wow im lost

I am sorry that all that shit happened .do you belong to a church ? I know a lot of churches will help you out if you are a member .man ,sometimes life is hard but it will get better .

im a member of a church yes

I am sorry that all that shit happened .do you belong to a church ? I know a lot of churches will help you out if you are a member .man ,sometimes life is hard but it will get better .

my roman catholic church wont help lol trust me they never have never will

gainz will deminish now

since i cant afford to eat for now ill probably lose weight but idc im not skipping the gym. off to lift i go

ye si know my mothers mirror is nasty dirty!! IDC lol

First off- that's sucks frikin balls. I dunno what kinda programs they have up in your part of town but there are food banks run by all kinds of different churches where I live and I know you probably don't want to but what the hell is wrong with food stamps? So many people who don't need them have them and you need them so go down to Family Health Services Building and apply. Doesn't take much as far as prerequisites. Hit me up bro, I've been sick for 6 years and trying to find a way through it so I may have some tips or tricks I don't know. Best of luck and my thoughts and prayers will be with you brother. And f*ck pride, you will still have it all just bc u need some help. EVERYONE needs help at times.
Ps you're still gaining, nice! Your shoulders and arms look a little more filled out as well as your lats. Now you just going to get a Bruce Lee cut since you can eat lol, lemonade brother, lemonade.
Hmu! And look at Baptist church, they helped feed me on the weekends at very least.

Last edited:
good man

First off- that's sucks frikin balls. I dunno what kinda programs they have up in your part of town but there are food banks run by all kinds of different churches where I live and I know you probably don't want to but what the hell is wrong with food stamps? So many people who don't need them have them and you need them so go down to Family Health Services Building and apply. Doesn't take much as far as prerequisites. Hit me up bro, I've been sick for 6 years and trying to find a way through it so I may have some tips or tricks I don't know. Best of luck and my thoughts and prayers will be with you brother. And f*ck pride, you will still have it all just bc u need some help. EVERYONE needs help at times.
Ps you're still gaining, nice! Your shoulders and arms look a little more filled out as well as your lats. Now you just going to get a Bruce Lee cut since you can eat lol, lemonade brother, lemonade.
Hmu! And look at Baptist church, they helped feed me on the weekends at very least.
you are honestly a good person brother! you mean well and that is what this world needs. i already told my landlord i cant pay rent this coming month.... she told me i get an extra week until she issues me a eviction notice. the food pantrys here in town do help some what. its crap food but its food. as for rent money and car insurance im toast. i have no family willing to help. arab people with money in my family are tight wads. they do not believe in helping others. it is a crappy culture to be born into lol

I know man, really do. As a mechanic I must admit that they were the WORST to work for bc there was NO NEGOTIATIONS on wages hours or anything. Sucks. Idk why either. Buddy of mine is Algerian and not at all like that, but I have no ideas the difference. Anyways, you Will be back on your feet in no time. And I would just go to kinkos and make a few cards as a singular independent contractor and try to steal some buisness from the big guys and grab some commercial work? Idk, just an idea.
Best of luck

i should do that brother :)

i used to make bank contracting so i best get on that :) i never thought of it lol thank you brother :) you are always helping me :)

stress is getting me i cant deny it

i got into it with my brothers wife today i think i have a stress build up. i cannot wait until tomorrow so i can go to the gym !! get it all out

i got into it with my brothers wife today i think i have a stress build up. i cannot wait until tomorrow so i can go to the gym !! get it all out

My local gym has been closed because of the snow .working out really makes me feel good ,like I did something productive for the day .when I miss workouts I get upset

updates

ok weight was 201 yesterday but i got extremely sick last night and threw up and still 11 hours later i cannot eat soo.... ya i think the stress got me sick IDK but it seems logical

last pin tomorrow guys and gals it was nice logging :)

tomorrow is my last pin of aurum. i have some other brands i may cruise with IDK yet. so far i can say results are great with the rx line

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131