over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEWBIE LOG!!!! A trial of trials

quick way for my cash flow

im going to fight in and underground fight today wish me luck. pot is 600.00 but its more than nothing!

Dude, please let us help you. Do not risk that shit! It is not fucking worth it! Take it from the dumbass who has a titanium plate in his jaw!!!

What are you going to do when you have medical bills you can't fucking pay?

well i won

13 second take down and choked him from the rear. i had no choice guys im hurting for money. and i do not take handouts. Christ endured through poverty as will i. im still here still lifting and making due the only way i know how

i should mention so you know im not your average joe

i boxed since i was 8!
wrestled since i was 8!
mma since i heard of it early teens.
army uac level 3 certified
offered to fight pro (not a fing lie) turned it down (brain damage high risk at time)

i knew i could win the fight so did evey guy in there setting it up. they know my situation and threw me a bone. i dont fight what i cant win guys
thanks for your true concern but i knew (they knew i was winning)

thank brother

prayer is good and i love it ty brother

prayer is good and i love it ty brother

Your welcome brother. I've been in your shoes and I know how it feels. Everything will work out the way it's suppose to. Only thing you can do is try hard to keep a positive attitude and keep moving forward!

Just very glad you're a fighter, in both three senses of the word, physical, situational, and spiritual. So keep on keeping on bc it's the fighters who make it thru. You got your brother of iron at your back. Keep head up. Be pulling/praying for ya. Peace

Ps- going to be whipping up a new batch of natural anabolics for pct for me and a few others. I'll toss ya lil one, like the green one, if u want. Lmk. All natural, not androgenic, stamina like a mofo, safe and Quality. K, peace brov. A1 out

Last edited:
got an offer

i got an offer to rep for another company... i may just do that since this one rep spot has not benefited me at all lol

sounds good to me man

Just very glad you're a fighter, in both three senses of the word, physical, situational, and spiritual. So keep on keeping on bc it's the fighters who make it thru. You got your brother of iron at your back. Keep head up. Be pulling/praying for ya. Peace

Ps- going to be whipping up a new batch of natural anabolics for pct for me and a few others. I'll toss ya lil one, like the green one, if u want. Lmk. All natural, not androgenic, stamina like a mofo, safe and Quality. K, peace brov. A1 out

i got some cash to throw your way now. it aint much but its some

Bro, no worries. Consider it a gift in hard times. Wait til you're back on your feet bro. You got two to provide for, I got myself.

lol im still using it

the one is half full still the other alot left :) it dried me right out btw my estro must have been tanked lol

BLOOD WORK results!!

Ok so since I only have a copy of the bloods from prior and only a voice mail explaining to me the new bloods this month i will type this crap out :(

Ok so before i jumped on any trt this time ;)
Total test serum was 27!!!! (yup I was broken)
Estradiol was 2 (dangerous and probably deadly)
LH 1 (yes 1)

So this time I had the male hormone panel done so i did not pay for the test, female panel check was 35.00 which i do not have at all right now.

So
Total test 1400
estr 80 (holy bat shit i know it is high)
LH drumroll you ready for it ? ......... 0 LMAO

Ok so since I only have a copy of the bloods from prior and only a voice mail explaining to me the new bloods this month i will type this crap out :(

Ok so before i jumped on any trt this time ;)
Total test serum was 27!!!! (yup I was broken)
Estradiol was 2 (dangerous and probably deadly)
LH 1 (yes 1)

So this time I had the male hormone panel done so i did not pay for the test, female panel check was 35.00 which i do not have at all right now.

So
Total test 1400
estr 80 (holy bat shit i know it is high)
LH drumroll you ready for it ? ......... 0 LMAO

What are you using now ?

right now

i am using aurum test not rx just aurum test e. its something i got from trade. it is good stuff :)

ok so log is up with good news for now :)

first off i got my job back thanks to the EEOC ;) until my investigation resides and my lawsuit i am hired unless i violate company policy. so when i start i am sure they cut my hours so i make less. but a job is a blessing even if i am being hated on. so that is my news.

Also i am going to run test and deca aurum rx. i have already put on 30 lbs like riana bbooyyyyeeee so far lol. YYEESSSS i know tons water weight but a lot is muscle fiber because of muscle memory i used to weight 240 so i gain real mass real fast on AAS. i am not a mass monster i am a hard gainer. So thank you for your patience everyone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws