over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbies

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
I may be out of line but man oh man there is a lot of new people on this board. Sort of scary so many have ordered from so many of our great companies on this site. Then to top it off so many of the new guys post a thread about how smooth everything went. I think that if you break the rules at this point you should be banned. This is a site to learn......not chat about what everyone may have bought. No one cares what you may have purchased or if it went smooth. If something went wrong with your supplements then contact a MOD but for Gods sake stop posting about things that the owner and MODS said not to.

Last edited:
In light to....

everything that has occured in the last few weex, I think this thread is perfect.... need to take a big t spoon of STFU! Its quiet time in the classroom, no one hear actually would use a a schedule 3 drug without a prescription... people just like to talk hypothetically about what they would like to do. I do not condone the use of any illegal prescription drugs! But eat the hell out of some Krispey Kremes cuz u never know when they'll find a way to shut that down "Operation Chubby Overload"

gooey

Sad people........ Yeah I got my book ordered from amazon, I thought I post it up..... big deal. Thank you Gasp, your clothing and shipping is spot on, why dont no boddy thank gasp or syntheral. Very inpolite of them.

Keep what you order to yourself, and chat about bodybuilding.

Sad people........ Yeah I got my book ordered from amazon, I thought I post it up..... big deal.

I actually just got this cool science book called 'Chaos' by James Gleick off Amazon. Great service, good communication, and pkging was excellent, the mailman had no idea it was a book in there.:D

Sad people........ Yeah I got my book ordered from amazon, I thought I post it up..... big deal. Thank you Gasp, your clothing and shipping is spot on, why dont no boddy thank gasp or syntheral. Very inpolite of them.

Keep what you order to yourself, and chat about bodybuilding.

This my bro is worthy of a return THANK YOU! We will continue to be spot on.

I second that. It seems to me like these 'disgruntled' threads/posts break up the positive flow of the board.

I come for the good articles and solid advice, but I have to weed through scammer alerts. Like the mod Ouch said, people need to use there heads. This is not the time to sound off that, "HEY! LOOK AT ME! I'M DOING ILLEGAL STUFF!".

you should't just blame the new guys. when some of our sponcers that have since retired. had ther posts up a lot of people had put the two cents in on what great sponcers they were not just the new guys.its funny how the last three weeks has given eveyone a conscience.

Last edited:
we should close registration for a lil while ;)

a lot of boards have closed reg. for the time being. BUT obviously that is up to the owners/admins of this board

personally, that wont stop anything.

LE has been on all the boards for sometime now. we all read the indictments, this was a 2 year investigation, WAKE UP PEEPS!

can you remember what you were doing or who you were talking to 2 years ago? i dont, but i can say there were many many things discussed in the open that shouldnt have been

there are still stupid fucks to this day who still come on the boards and ask if 'source a or b' is still good? are you kidding me?

these are the fag wads that got this ball rolling in the first place

But eat the hell out of some Krispey Kremes cuz u never know when they'll find a way to shut that down "Operation Chubby Overload"

gooey

Out here in Az they already did shut them down about a year ago. I am still having withdrawals from glazed creme-filled.:D

Out here in Az they already did shut them down about a year ago. I am still having withdrawals from glazed creme-filled.:D

I just bought some Krispies the other day. The box was great and the quality was outstanding. I guess "Operation Chubby Overload" hasn't found its way to my source yet. I got my product from the manufacturer on the corner of 9th and Boadway. I hope he stays out of trouble. I love to order my Krispies from him.

They are mmmmm-mmmmmm good!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity