Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
captro

Next cycle
I am getting ready to do my 4th cycle. I am 30yo 5'10" and about 212 solid. I am wanting to do a cycle that builds lean muscle and when I am done I keep most of it. I was thinking of 600 deca and 900 sust per week for 10 weeks then 3 weeks later some clomid, arimidex or something like that. Would this be a good cycle for keeping most of what I would gain or is there something better for it? Thanks for any ideas.

Last edited by captro on 01-09-2002 at 08:29 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-09-2002 08:09 PM

tiny2

good god man, have you ever taken that much test before. My last cycle was critized because i was going to run 600mg deca and 600mg sust a week. Most people will not recommend deca and sust at over 500mg. Did you plan on taking armidex / nolvadex?

01-10-2002 12:34 AM

pumpit

lots of sides with that
hey, my friend, just my opinion but i think you are asking for trouble with that cycle. first with that much test you should be taking atleast 20-30 mg. of novl. ed. or arim. would be better, 1/2 tab a day throughout cycle. secondly, thats a lot of h2o retention with the deca and the sust. good begining but you should try and moderate a little up front and then add something like eq or winnie, mabye ana. on the back end, harden you up a little and then bridge with clomid and taper with the ana at the end. personally i would not do more than 500 mg. of sust per week and maybe 200-300 of deca unless i had some other goodies in my bag. and never never start a cycle without some novl. or arim. up front......once the sides (bitch tits) start it to f''ing late. you should ask a real pro for more information.....there are a few lurking around here

peace my bro. train hard or go home.

ironja1

01-10-2002 12:57 AM

forbb

good cycle
hello

your cycle is good but you need more clomid not some!!!

forbb

01-10-2002 01:03 AM

Cold Fusion

Hummm
Well, you are on the right board. I personally run close to 2g of test per week...LOL, and I tend to lean toward the side that at least 1g of test per week should be the starting dose as newer research is indicating that 1g and above is actually when test becomes much more anti-catabolic versus its normal role of just being a powerful androgen/anabolic.

Also, as I have talked to Big A on numerous occaisons, I feel comfortable in speaking for him briefly on this matter as he is out of town for a bit. His formula for most people would be 1.5g of test with 500mg of and anabolic per week running an anti-estrogen throughout. Arimidex is certainly your best choice in this category. If you don't have it, nolvadex will work, but it doesn't block the conversion to estrogen like arim does, it only blocks at receptor level.

So my advice is to add another 100mg of sust bringing your total to 1g per week and run arimidex throughout the cycle and then hit the clomid when you are finished. And I would also advise you to at least run the cycle for 12 weeks if you pack on a good amount of mass during the cycle.

So don't worry about people on this board saying to use small amts....LOL. I know one big boy on here that runs in the neighborhood of 4-5g of Test per week.

Tiny2, no offense intended by my post, but there are a lot of people on this board that will recommend at least one gram of test per week.

Cold Fusion

The trouble with going with the flow is, you might wind up getting sucked down the drain.

01-10-2002 01:38 AM

Paul Bunyan

My 2 cents
The party doesn't start until you hit a gram/wk of test. I've had 2 doctors tell me that is the average and it's no big deal. These doctors don't prescribe at that level due to legal reasons, they were talking about athletes.

I prefer arimidex as an anti-estrogen but I always have some noladex around incase of an emergency.
PB

01-10-2002 02:48 AM

Bigbackzac

Interesting
Its interesting to hear different opinions on Test dosages. One board will say "theres no use to go to 1g and above if you've only done a few cycles" another board will advocate going nothing under 1g.

Personally, I have only gone as high as 500mg per week and honestly didnt find it all that much better than 250mg per week. I think you guys are right in stating that the party doesnt start until you hit 1gram per week.

Looks like my Winter bulking cycle just became a whole lot more interesting.

BBZ

01-10-2002 04:06 AM

forbb

hello
hello

guys what about this:If you are 220lbs then you need 1 gram????

forbb

01-10-2002 05:52 AM

tiny2

Cold Fusion, no offense taken
You guys must be some huge mothers. 600mg of test an i'm supper man, i don't think my skin could handle anymore gains than what i would get of a 12 week 600mg deca, 600mg test, 40mg dbol(ed) cycle. Of coarse i would not run the Dbol the whole time. Did you guys work up to those numbers, 2 to 5g a week?

tiny

01-10-2002 08:55 AM

captro

Thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate them. I was thinking of 900 to 1g of test a week because the last time I was doing 700 prop/week for 5weeks and 120mg fina ed for 5weeks. I did not get the results I wanted and lost 2/3 of what I gained. So after reading what a lot of you much more experienced users use I decided to up the test and add some other anabolic. I like what Cold Fusion said (no offense to opposing oppinions) about doing at least 1g of test/week and 500-600 deca and doing both for at least 10 weeks or more along with arimidex or nova, I respond well to them at low doses . Then after I stop the test & deca I could do winny for 3weeks until the test and deca is gone before starting the clomid, HCG etc. I think this would be good for my 4th cycle, I hope.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131