over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

night sweats, no tren

hanquin

Registered
i've never used tren, but i still get night sweats pretty often. even on a crusise (which i've been on coming up a month now) i still - occasionally - wake up with my back soaked. anybody else get this?

Most mornings I wake up with my pillow and sheets wet from mid back up, no tren here

High quality evidence confirms that estrogen effectively treats hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness.

Nah, just fucking with ya, lol. very common with both low testosterone levels and supraphysiological testosterone levels. Administering exogenous Androgens will cause this.

Last edited:
High quality evidence confirms that estrogen effectively treats hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness.

Nah, just fucking with ya, lol. very common with both low testosterone levels and supraphysiological testosterone levels. Administering exogenous Androgens will cause this.

lol :)

Yup high test does it for me. Without tren.

Uncontrolled sleep apnea will cause night sweats, as well nocturnal hypoglycemia. These are the two more common causes. I'd suspect the former.

How do you feel upon waking and throughout the day?

Last edited:
funny you say that, i HAVE sleep apnea. i have a CPAP that i've been struggling with for a couple of years. i'm on again/off again with it, and i just started a cruise so i'm on a low dose of test (for me) and still getting them. i thought maybe it was just the anabolics and, although i'm sure they contribute to the problem, it's good to know that the apnea is a cause as well.
i mean, i guess it's nice to know lol. the missus hates that i have to put a towel down to sleep.

Uncontrolled sleep apnea will cause night sweats, as well nocturnal hypoglycemia. These are the two more common causes. I'd suspect the former.

How do you feel upon waking and throughout the day?

oh, and to answer your question, i have pretty bad insomnia caused in part by the apnea. when i can keep the mask on, i'm okay. but my dr put me on provigil for excessive daytime sleepiness and it's pretty much a godsend for me.

Its pretty normal. As soon as I start a cycle I get night sweats, with tren its worse.

I did find a neat little trick to not sweat as much, I go in the sauna after my PM workout for about 7-10 mins, get a sweat going, then when I sleep I dont sweat as much. Not sure if there is a correlation between the 2. I also feel great after a sauna so 2 birds 1 stone

large meal or carbs before bed can fuel my furnace pretty well.

What buck said..I workout in the evenings so my post wo meal is late at night which imo causes me to sweat horribly whole I'm sleeping and I have the ac full blast

I have sleep apnea too, but before it was treated I never got night sweats from it. Speaking of sleep apnea, does anyone else ever take their mask off at night without knowing it? I've done it in my sleep several times. I've only been on a machine for like 2 months. Absolutely love how I feel though and I've made tremendous gains since getting the apnea treated, but there have been a few nights where I wake up and my mask is on the floor and have no recollection of taking it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funny you say that, i HAVE sleep apnea. i have a CPAP that i've been struggling with for a couple of years. i'm on again/off again with it, and i just started a cruise so i'm on a low dose of test (for me) and still getting them. i thought maybe it was just the anabolics and, although i'm sure they contribute to the problem, it's good to know that the apnea is a cause as well.
i mean, i guess it's nice to know lol. the missus hates that i have to put a towel down to sleep.
Lol X2 for towels

Your metabolism may be firing on all cylinders. I know once my metabolism is firing off at a crazy rate I get bad night sweats.

I have sleep apnea too, but before it was treated I never got night sweats from it. Speaking of sleep apnea, does anyone else ever take their mask off at night without knowing it? I've done it in my sleep several times. I've only been on a machine for like 2 months. Absolutely love how I feel though and I've made tremendous gains since getting the apnea treated, but there have been a few nights where I wake up and my mask is on the floor and have no recollection of taking it off.

yes. i've been struggling with mine ever since i got it, like 2 years ago but when i can keep it on, i do feel much better. the missus lets me know when i take it off, however b/c i start buzz-sawing her out of the room so she'll wake me up.

I sweat MUCH more day and night on 500-600mgs of test verses the same amount of tren.

yes. i've been struggling with mine ever since i got it, like 2 years ago but when i can keep it on, i do feel much better. the missus lets me know when i take it off, however b/c i start buzz-sawing her out of the room so she'll wake me up.

I see. Yeah well the main issue I have isn't even that. Since its forcing air down your airway, it can also go down the wrong pipe into your digestive tract. So I'll wake up with a super bloated out stomach and be burping and farting for like the first 30 minutes I'm up. I don't really know how to combat that one lol.

Let see.....
High BP and sleep apnea due to being overweight might be the reason!! :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner