over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Norditropin 15 i.u pen...

bigfatandugly

Registered
a friend of mine has these, but is unsure on how to get the right dosage, as the measurements isn't in i.u's but in mg's.

each click on the pen represents 0.025mg.

in order to get the equivalent of a 2 i.u shot, how many clicks of the pen, or mg's is he going to have to use.

lol.

this is all very confusing. i should have paid more attention in grade 5 math.

BFU

Can I ask you one question ? Does the packageing say 15iu pen on it. Not to be a smart ass but if it does than the answer is obvious

a friend of mine has these, but is unsure on how to get the right dosage, as the measurements isn't in i.u's but in mg's.

each click on the pen represents 0.025mg.

in order to get the equivalent of a 2 i.u shot, how many clicks of the pen, or mg's is he going to have to use.

lol.

this is all very confusing. i should have paid more attention in grade 5 math.

BFU

1 IU of GH = 0.3mg
2 IU of GH = (2 x 0.3) mg = 0.6mg

1 click = 0.025mg
? click = 0.6mg ==> 0.6mg / 0.025mg = 24 so 24 clicks = 0.6mg
24 clicks = 2IU of GH

Remember that the mg equivalent of a given IU varies from substance to substance and that the above calculation does not apply to insulin or vitamin D, for example.

1 IU of Vitamin D = 0.000025mg
1 IU of pure crystalline insulin = 0.045mg

This site good for converting IUs into mg for various substances.

Last edited:
tbone- they don't come with the packaging.

iprimate- thank you for taking to figure that out.

24 clicks? damn- i'm just going to use an insulin syringe and draw it out. lol

BFU

BFU,
you've got your hands on the best damn GH ever...
and no, 24 clicks isn't 2 iu... (if it's the same pen i'm thinking of... dark blue, yellow bottom, yellow cap?)

the pen has 75 clicks, a total of 15 iu (5 mg).
10 clicks will equal 2 iu.
each click is 0.2 iu (0.067 mg)
Unless they changed the pen.

BFU,
and no, 24 clicks isn't 2 iu... (if it's the same pen i'm thinking of... dark blue, yellow bottom, yellow cap?)

I just did the math based on what BFU said. :)

BFU,

On the Nordiflex model you can dial-up the dose per click:

Norditropin NordiFlex 5 mg/1.5 mL is a multi-dose, disposable,
prefilled pen with liquid growth hormone able to deliver doses
from 0.025 to 1.5 mg. The dose can be adjusted in increments of
0.025 mg.
[pdf]

as said above 10 clicks is 2iu & that is some top shelf stuff you have right there :)...Alex

BFU,

Buselmo,

Can you say why its the best HGH ? I mean what makes it better than say, green tops or genertic blue tops ? I mean if its legit HGH, isnt all the same ? Im curious to know, becasue...To me it seems like the greens are better than blue's and you're saying that Nor's are the best...So what makes them better than anything out there...Actully this question is for anyone that can answer...

thank you

chris

BFU,

awesome.

now, here's a question and it will tie in nicely with what chris 250 says as well, as i think i know where he is going with this- if they both test out at 99% purity or better, why would one be better (correct me if i'm wrong bro)

i suspect that this is a very good brand of GH based on your feedback who i respect tremendously, and this isn't exactly Alex's first barbq either ;)

now, is it possible to get the same result from less GH using this pen, than i would say the chinese stuff?

i have heard alot of guys say that you can get away with less GH using the nutropin or the norditropin and get the same result as you would running more chinese stuff.

BFU

i will say i have used serostim and it feels much stronger with a lower dose than any other generic gh i have used, i went from generic to that and had to lower my dose to about half of what the generic was.

Bump for more responses

Buselmo,

Can you say why its the best HGH ? I mean what makes it better than say, green tops or genertic blue tops ? I mean if its legit HGH, isnt all the same ? Im curious to know, becasue...To me it seems like the greens are better than blue's and you're saying that Nor's are the best...So what makes them better than anything out there...Actully this question is for anyone that can answer...

thank you

chris

Ok, i should've been more clear on that. In my country, we have a bunch of GH available and they all cost the same (due to people not knowing the difference and get ripped off easily). we got the norditropins (1.3 mg), nordipen (5 mg), glotropin (10x8iu), generic chinese (no one buys it cuz they have no label), and LG eutropin (4 iu)...
norditropin gets shipped from europe
LG gets shipped from india (but people around here say it's from korea to make it sound more exotic... it's not a damn LG tv :p)
the glotropin is shipped from thailand

but they get the nordipens domestic... as in they buy them from patients who use the gh, or they have doctors (who are their friends) pull a couple of them off the shelves month after month so no one notices. the nordipens have the stamp from the ministry of health.

anyway... letting all that aside... everyone agrees that these pens give the best effect.
my opinion? the shipping, and the heat ruins the norditropins and the eutropins.
glotropin is the same but it's a hit or miss on the batch and the shipping method
as for the chinese generics... I'd go with what micky rourke said when that meat head offered him the chinese stuff :p

awesome.

now, here's a question and it will tie in nicely with what chris 250 says as well, as i think i know where he is going with this- if they both test out at 99% purity or better, why would one be better (correct me if i'm wrong bro)

i suspect that this is a very good brand of GH based on your feedback who i respect tremendously, and this isn't exactly Alex's first barbq either ;)

now, is it possible to get the same result from less GH using this pen, than i would say the chinese stuff?

i have heard alot of guys say that you can get away with less GH using the nutropin or the norditropin and get the same result as you would running more chinese stuff.

BFU

if they both tested out at 99%, you'd go with the cheapest one... there would be no difference. but i HIGHLY DOUBT the chinese stuff will come out even close 99%... no offence to any of the sponsors.

So it basically comes down to how well the HGH is handled and how hot it gets, and how old it is...correct ???

chris

Ok, i should've been more clear on that. In my country, we have a bunch of GH available and they all cost the same (due to people not knowing the difference and get ripped off easily). we got the norditropins (1.3 mg), nordipen (5 mg), glotropin (10x8iu), generic chinese (no one buys it cuz they have no label), and LG eutropin (4 iu)...
norditropin gets shipped from europe
LG gets shipped from india (but people around here say it's from korea to make it sound more exotic... it's not a damn LG tv :p)
the glotropin is shipped from thailand

but they get the nordipens domestic... as in they buy them from patients who use the gh, or they have doctors (who are their friends) pull a couple of them off the shelves month after month so no one notices. the nordipens have the stamp from the ministry of health.

anyway... letting all that aside... everyone agrees that these pens give the best effect.
my opinion? the shipping, and the heat ruins the norditropins and the eutropins.
glotropin is the same but it's a hit or miss on the batch and the shipping method
as for the chinese generics... I'd go with what micky rourke said when that meat head offered him the chinese stuff :p

if they both tested out at 99%, you'd go with the cheapest one... there would be no difference. but i HIGHLY DOUBT the chinese stuff will come out even close 99%... no offence to any of the sponsors.
how much cost norditropin in Arab countries? In europe more the 12$ for iu

So it basically comes down to how well the HGH is handled and how hot it gets, and how old it is...correct ???

chris

big pharmaceutical company get their product tested by quality control team of the iso17025 (lab accreditation for quality) and it depends on product but most of the time the purity cant be lower than 97% thats in europe and north america, but i dont think chinese company care about the iso because they cant get it any way so nobody really knows about the generic gh quality and thats why norditropin by novonordsik is better than chinese generic...

One of our very own board sponsors carries Norditropin.

Quoting this from his list but leaving the price out and his name ;) You can easily find who it is checking the sponsors section

HGH
Manufacturer: Norditropin Simplexx,Denmark
Pharmaceutical name: Norditropin Simplexx
Pack: (15mg/1,5ml) 45iu

I am concerned with what Buselmo is saying with it being damaged during shipment though

Last edited:
this is just me

i only order my hgh dring the winter season...it makes me feel better

how much cost norditropin in Arab countries? In europe more the 12$ for iu

the 15 iu pen costs 240 riyals... around $64...so that comes out to a bit more than $4 an iu... but that's the black market price. ministry of health charges 600 riyals for a pen... so that's $160. almost the same price as europe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131